[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
white fembots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 36
Why are you so liberal?

Facts:

We are the most beautiful race and ought to preserve out own features.

We have the most beautiful art and architecture.

We understand each other a lot better than non whites do, this is coming from someone who has been in interracial relationships.

White men have ALWAYS treated their women better than non white men. Don't listen to the feminist lies that women were uniformly treated badly for all of history until the 19th century.

It hurts us when you say such and such group of non white men are "better".
>>
>>26595053
>white robots making threads about wanting to marry or fuck Japanese, Filipina, Indian, black, Arab and hispanic women
>implying robots in general have any options
>implying robots aren't the ones destroying their culture

Hypocrisy here shouldn't surprise me but it still does..

Inb4 r9k isn't a hivemind/collective user,
You guys are all glorified introverts that have no real reason to live.
>>
>>26595113
I dated non white women until I realized I was wrong.

Now I want a white wife to have white babbies with desu.
>>
>>26595146
You're the male version of a mudshark, just tainted and all your progeny will be tainted too.
>>
File: fc4.jpg (152 KB, 921x723) Image search: [Google]
fc4.jpg
152 KB, 921x723
I'm white and even i don't want a white girlfriend. They are a mess who age like milk, do drugs, drink, and have been having sex since they were 13.
>>
Maybe they'd be more attracted to you if you weren't so fucking racist :^)
>>
>>26595053
Because they can be

Giving women rights is a mistake because all they vote for is more sexual power over men, forcing men to concede a little bit of their political beliefs to get laid, resulting in women getting even more power, resulting in more men conceding more of their beliefs, and rinse and repeat until society collapses
>>
>>26595178
Literally nothing racist about what he said.

Nor would it be an impediment unless he started sperging out on the first date.

Both of my brothers fucked their way through a good part of the sorority sluts while at college, while also both being engineering students and racist as fuck. Women eventually come round to the view of the guy they're with in the long term anyway.
>>
I just wanna cum deep inside a femanon.
>>
The problem is non-white women are just too easy, what /r9k/ doesn't understand is that for every tyrone there is a ledasha that worships white cock and dumb wiggers will fuck them.
>>
>>26595177
I am very mistrustful of women who do drugs.
>>
>>26595208
>it wasn't racist
>proceeds to describe how racism benefits white family
Bro... this is why women have a hard time taking you (racist) white guys seriously. You guys sound insecure to a cosmic degree.

>>26595181
The problem with this is that you're attempting to retroactively control them. In this perspective, it makes you look pathetic because you've never really had control in the first place. I'm not disagreeing with you, but I think the most important thing is to think ahead. If we're mentally superior, we should be able to checkmate them at their own game.
>>
>>26595606
To be fair, no other race of men has to deal with the realization that every -other- race of men has an unparalleled thirst for their women. I can understand why that would cause insecurity.

Even with asian women, it's only a small minority of white men who actually prefer them to white women, but with white women, a majority or perhaps a plurality of all non-white males at the very least consider them more physically attractive.
>>
is this girl French?
>>
File: absolute madman goes on a trip.jpg (77 KB, 701x518) Image search: [Google]
absolute madman goes on a trip.jpg
77 KB, 701x518
>>26595053
>we
>we
>we
>us
Please speak for yourself
>>
>>26595653
People who "don't see race"/consider themselves a "citizen of the world" and other such bullshit don't get a say in how ingroups work, sorry.
>>
>tfw no bad skin big booby gf
>>
>>26595666
Race isn't the ingroup
I have absolutely no brotherhood with whites from different white countries. And your architecture is shit.
>>
>>26595687
>race isn't the ingroup
>who your interior ministry arbitrarily gives "citizenship" to is

K
E
K

I have far more in common with 90% of White Americans than I do the vast majority of Muslim "Europeans".

>And your architecture is shit

What's yours?
>>
>>26595642
are you asking because she looks 8/10 in the thumbnail, but 3/10 close up?
>>
File: Your brother.jpg (50 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
Your brother.jpg
50 KB, 620x413
>>26595705
Here's your white brother
>>
>>26595705
>I have far more in common with 90% of White Americans than I do the vast majority of Muslim "Europeans".

Same in reverse. I have far more in common with Anglo-Saxons elsewhere in the world than I do the descendants of West African chattel slaves, Chinese fifth column immigrants and so on.
>>
>>26595707
No because I've seen several girls with this kind of face and I'm curious why it's only French girls who do
>>
>>26595720
A statistically insignificant number of whites convert to Islam. Pure Abrahamic monotheism is alien to most Europeans, hence why Christianity had to paganify itself and adopt the rhetoric of Greek philosophy to be accepted in the first place.
>>
>>26595742
> hence why Christianity had to paganify itself and adopt the rhetoric of Greek philosophy to be accepted in the first place.
Just stop posting
You know nothing about history
>>
File: tumblr_mqururYQgk1s6g1eyo1_500.jpg (30 KB, 500x307) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqururYQgk1s6g1eyo1_500.jpg
30 KB, 500x307
>>26595735
It's the Gallic nose that is tipping you off, most likely.
>>
>>26595752
>You know nothing about history

You know nothing about the early Church Fathers or their background. Read some Eusebius.
>>
>>26595735
I'd bet she's a brit, going by those udders
>>
>>26595764
I do
That's why I know Christianity didn't paganize itself
I can read the writings of Church fathers from the first century
It's been exactly the same from the start as it is now excluding Protestants. But nice try
>>
>>26595752
>Literally the entire history of neoplatonism

You need to stop posting m8.
>>
>>26595146
If you had gfs then gtfo of r9k
>>
>>26595777
>church fathers
>first century
>>
>>26595805
>He's never heard of Ignatius of Antioch or Clement I
>>
>>26595687
Whose architecture are you referring to?
>>
>>26595769
no, it's the used up face that's been cummed on by hundreds, possibly thousands possibly millions of lads with 5 quid to spare
>>
>>26595784
Nigger Neoplatonism was Julian the Apostate making a Christianized paganism to compete
>pagan diocese
>pagan bishops
>monotheistic
>>
>>26595832
Julian adopted it, but neoplatonism wasn't invented by him you idiot.

>monotheism
>intrinsically abrahamic

Get out of here neo-jew.
>>
File: 1455341881072.png (2 MB, 1259x1187) Image search: [Google]
1455341881072.png
2 MB, 1259x1187
>>26595053
You're not a rich beta that will spend every penny you earn on me, so fuck off.
>>
>>26595887
Ouch.

It's actually considered masculine in asian cultures to spend shit tons of money on your wife or girlfriend if she throws a hissy fit (sajiao).

I met a guy in HK once who just got married and when I asked him why, he said it was too expensive dating girls so he'd just decided to marry one and be done with it.

That being said white women who date asian men are disgusting.
>>
>>26595053
Whites are taught to carry an inherited guilt for their sins across history

I don't really care what they did in the past though. Any other group of peoples would have done it in their situation. They merely capitalized on being the most advanced.
>>
>>26595964
>Any other group of peoples would have done it in their situation.

And they did, should the Chinese give Taiwan back to the Austronesians? Should Japanese give Japan back to the Ainu? Should Chinese give Canton back to the Vietnamese?

Human nature is (roughly) the same everywhere.

Always be wary of people who show selective outrage ("muh american indians!", "muh holocaust!", "muh railroads/internment camps!")
>>
>>26595053
>Acting completely superior to any race like a bigot
>wonders why he can't get girlfriend
ok
>>
>>26595552
as you should be
if they indulge in such selfish impulses, there's no reason to trust them
>>
>>26595997
see
>>26595208

The number of girls who would drop a guy after finding out he holds "racist" views is minimal, even today. My cousin's wife started out as a generic liberal and after being married to him for the past 4 years she's become a literal ethnic nationalist.

What you should be more worried about is revealing your own dating history to men. Once they find out what you did in your past, despite any pretense to the contrary, they WILL care, especially if you're some weeb whose past includes a bunch of yellows, or some wigger whose past includes a bunch of blacks.
>>
>>26595887
r/asianmasculinity on suicide watch
>>
>>26596033
Really. Besides a few arrested development weebs who are still compulsively consuming idol group crap well into their 20s, and gold diggers who want an easy ride, there's no significant number of white women into asian men.

They are demonstrably the most undesirable race of men. And that's not just online dating surveys, in-person studies like the Columbia University one show it at an even more pronounced degree. In that study, Asian women were literally the only group that didn't show any same-race preference.

One final thing. Those weebs and gold diggers in Japan, China and South Korea will quickly find out that living in a Confucian society isn't particularly pleasant for a western woman.
>>
>>26596061
I used to think David bond was a faggot but seeing what hypocritical passive aggressive spergs Asian men can be taught me to support men like him.
>>
>>26596061
They are alright. Most want VISAs in the land of the rising sun as their imigration policy is very strict. Theres not need to sleep around with a bunch of feminine men when you have one solid wallet.
>>
>>26596112
>Most want VISAs in the land of the rising sun as their imigration policy is very strict.

If only we could have similarly strict policies.
>>
>>26595640
This notion falls flat at every survey ever did on any dating sites. Why is that?
>>
File: mr miyagi.jpg (52 KB, 400x552) Image search: [Google]
mr miyagi.jpg
52 KB, 400x552
>>26596138
the male response rates are irrelevant since men are thirsty fucks in general.

the female response rates are more telling since women are way more selective.
>>
>>26595640
I agree with you; I've never thought about it that way though, so that helped shed some light on it.

Interestingly enough, I've never pursued any white women myself though. They've always came after me, whether it was via online dating (Tinder, OKCupid, etc.) or in person. I've NEVER had anyone my complexion even show remote interest in me--not even implicitly. There might be a few cases where I was too autistic to notice or they never said anything, but I can't account for those.

>inb4 NIGGEREREREREREREEEEEEE
I'm not black, I'm shitskin.
>>
>>26596061
>tfw just legit think asian men are more attractive than white men
>>
>>26596244
>I'm shitskin.

Indibum? Arab? Paki?
>>
>>26596256
>totally not into anime or idol groups or weeb stuff, just happened to end up on 4chan by a total cosmic coincidence

lel. the depths to which weeb girls will go to hide their weebness or the extent to which it has influenced their psychology makes me laugh.

at least they're learning to be ashamed of it. They are, after all, the literal equivalents of white women who thirst after black men.
>>
>>26596257
No, Native American.
>>
>>26596274
I'm here for comic books not weeb bullshit.

Asian men are just more attractive. I don't think I've seen an asian guy I don't think is attractive. Whereas like 60% of white dudes are creepily ugly as sin.

Not counting real retarded down syndrome fetal alcohol syndrome motherfuckers.
>>
>>26596274

I've always seen them as the same. Wigger girls want to be black, Weeb girls want to be Asian. Wigger girls are obsessed with a culture that is seemingly more racially exclusive than generic western culture, weeb girls are obsessed in the same way with Asian culture. Wigger girls aim to imitate girls of that group, weeb girls do the same.

Both types are hollow people. I mean that in the sense they don't have groups of their own to whom they feel they belong, so they look for a sort of surrogate group identity.

It's all very unhealthy.
>>
>>26596303
Oh right. I'd be surprised if you were extremely swarthy/brown.

>>26596323
I simply don't believe asian media has nothing to do with your dislike of your own group and your uniform love of another group. Nothing you can say is going to convince me otherwise. So we're just going to end up talking past each other at this point, no point in continuing.
>>
>>26596364
>your dislike of your own group
I like white dudes.

Can you seriously tell me they're aren't more attractive Asian girls then they're are attractive white girls? Like, 60% of white girls are attractive, and 85-90% of asian chicks are attractive.

They just have more attractive genes.
>>
>>26596331
Yeah, note that these type of girls bring nothing of their own to a relationship. They're blank slates. When they get married, the ceremony is always Japanese/Chinese/Indian, they always defer to their in-laws that treat them like shit.

It's sad.

>>26596323
>I don't think I've seen an asian guy I don't think is attractive.

There is no way you developed this attitude independent of external conditioning of some kind.
>>
>>26596397
Funny, since Asian women and Asian men think the exact opposite.
>>
File: japs.jpg (68 KB, 672x421) Image search: [Google]
japs.jpg
68 KB, 672x421
>>26596417
I live in an area with a lot of Asians I suppose?

>>26596422
Really? How could anyone look at the fat majority of America and think it's attractive.
>>
>>26596397
If you control for obesity, white women blow asian women out the water.

Same for white men. Asian men and women are just too neotenous, they look like sexless ant people or in the case of Koreans, half person, half plastic shell.

t. non-white bisexual degenerate male.
>>
File: young-asian-woman.jpg (20 KB, 300x280) Image search: [Google]
young-asian-woman.jpg
20 KB, 300x280
>>26596488
Are you kidding? Even an average Asian women blow most regular white beauties out of the water. Average asian women = a 9-10/10 white woman.

t. white bisexual degenerat female
>>
>>26596472
Excuses, excuses. It is not normal to think every single member of another race is more attractive than members of your own race. Even if you grow up in an area with a large number of such people, it is not normal.

And they're not looking at the fatties, they're counting them out by default.

Anyway, there are plenty of places other than this thread you could go to worship asian men. Get out of this thread.
>>
>>26596274
Nah I think its the same as white males - they are not desired by their own race so are attracted to the race that puts them on a pedestal.
>>
File: 1419032031177.png (322 KB, 545x700) Image search: [Google]
1419032031177.png
322 KB, 545x700
>>26595053
why can't you fucktards stay in your containment board ?
>>
>>26596523
I'm sorry you're triggered that a race is more attractive than yours.

I bet you're also triggered that blacks have bigger cocks. It's just genetics bro.
>>
>>26596546
>White guys are ugly and all asian guys are hot
>I bet you're also triggered that blacks have bigger cocks. It's just genetics bro.

I'm sorry you have issues with your father. Perhaps you can meet him and resolve these issues one day.
>>
>>26596534
I don't think it's wholly that though. If it were purely a matter of pedestalizing they wouldn't worship the culture, want to become a part of it and let their in-laws treat them like shit, as many do.
>>
>>26596572
Oh yeah, there is definitely some self hate going on somewhere there
>>
File: IMG-20160127-WA0000.jpg (27 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160127-WA0000.jpg
27 KB, 500x375
>Korean men

Not even once.
>>
>>26596561
>White guys are ugly
That projection. I never said that. I said that asians are more attractive. In both the male and female variety.

The average asian female is equivalent to a 9-10/10 white woman. It's probably around a 7-8 for men.

White men are attractive. Men are just more attractive in Asia. Sorry about it.
>>
>>26596599
The left is cute. Chubby guys a best.
>>
>>26596602
Dude, no one cares. You gave yourself away with the black cock comment.
>>
>>26596622
I'm sorry that you're trigger I said your cock is probably smaller than a black man's.

You poor little thiiiiing.
>>
>>26596599
South Koreans are really 100% plastic.
>>
>>26596602
>>26596615
Weren't you just moaning about obesity?

You realize the vast majority of people, both asian and white, would consider the guy on the left to be ugly right?

Obviously your tastes are very niche.

>>26596591
I feel it is all rooted in the attempt to search for a surrogate group identity.

White people don't really have an organic group identity anymore, so weak minded people, particularly women, seek out a surrogate group identity through non-white males.
>>
>>26596615
If you think he's good looking, then it's pretty clear what you find attractive is race fetish and not anything objective.
>>
>>26596669
This, no asian is going to tell that cunt that thing is attractive.
>>
>>26596599
Don't Koreans natural looks look more like Mongolians and other central Asians? Huge faces and tiny eyes.
>>
>>26596646
Chubby =/= fat bro.

And men are allowed to be chubby.

>>26596669
More like I have a chubby fetish. Chubby asians > chubby white.
>>
Crack the skull of a Korean open. Beat the shit out of them and fuck their women.
>>
File: 1419632756768.jpg (70 KB, 321x362) Image search: [Google]
1419632756768.jpg
70 KB, 321x362
>>26595053
>white women should date me because i'm white too

thats a whole new level of pathetic
>>
>>26596717
Point out exactly where OP said that, weeb-chan.
>>
>>26596698
Right, you think objectively unattractive, overweight men are attractive because they're Asian.

That was my point from the beginning, you've got a race fetish. That's cool and all, but don't project your fetish onto everyone else by pretending it has substantial numbers of comparable people into it.
>>
>>26596523
>finding people of another race to be attractive is abnormal

Let's ignore for a moment that you clearly live in the 18th century.

It is scientifically proven that people of mixed race have a higher quality gene pool, stronger antibodies and a better immunity all in all. Not only that, their features tend to be more symmetrical and defined.

Due to the fact that attraction boils down to the basic human need to produce the most genetically perfect offspring possible, it would not be strange to be attracted to someone of a different race - considering that their genes would be a good addition to your familial line.
>>
>>26595950
Asian men are shit to their women. They have no sense of courage or consideration.
Korean men are worst.
>>
>>26596761
No, finding people of another race attractive to the exclusion of your own and to the point you consider overweight, dumpy chinks to be hot is abnormal.

Deal with it weeb-chan.

> is scientifically proven that people of mixed race have a higher quality gene pool, stronger antibodies and a better immunity all in all.

Then explain why the NLSAH shows mixed race people having more health complications than their same-race counterparts.
>>
>>26596800
They're chihuahuas who act tough to make up for their femininity and lack of stature.
>>
>>26596761
Oh boy, this unscientific crud again. The double standards of the radical left never cease to amaze, anyone spouting the assertion that whites are superior is racist but multiracial kids are superhuman compared to everyone else is somehow not.

The notion that hybridization results in heterosis for humans is highly unlikely especially when taking into the fact there is greater genetic variation within any given population compared to the number of alleles for any given locus. There is a surprisingly low number of genes in an individual human's genome and therefore any difference resulting from population hybridization would have negligable results for hybrid vigor. Not to mention both hybrid vigor hypothesis involve inbred parental populations making the assumptions for human heterosis further disproved. And the benefits diminish from the F1 generation onwards so to continue producing human hybrid offspring with these hypothetical results requires divergent populations to remain intact just as with any other species.

Also, the assumption that an admixed human, subpopulation-wise, is entirely heterzygous is utterly wrong. Let's look at a contradictory case: you have two parents from different populations with pairs of identical homozygous alleles for eye color. Draw the Punnett square if necessary, the offspring will be homozygotes with respect to eye color. There are many more cases beyond just eye color.
>>
>>26596743
I'm attracted to chubby white dudes too.

The average white man is less attractive than the average asian man. Hell, I should probably find the average white man more attractive because he's probably chubbier. But I'll try to think without my fetish.

Asians are qt-er, and blacks have bigger cocks. Sorry about it senpai.

PS. You never answered my assertion that Asian women are more attractive than white woman? Are you just upset because I'm saying someone has better genes than you? Come on bro.
>>
>>26596761
Please get a pet dog instead of bringing a baby into the world just to show off and be progressive, you disgusting bitch.
>>
>>26596820
I'll give you an example. Immunity. The fact is admixed for humans does not equate to functional immune systems in terms of HLA diversity. There are admixed individuals with a very limited set of these allotypes and a non-admixed individual who may have many up to the maximum number as there are so many available loci per genome. Consider HL A1, 2, 3, 9, 10, 11 which limited more HLA variants than the limit of loci per individual it's better to pass on the alleles that confer resistance to regional pathogens which offspring will be more likely to encounter than foreign alleles from foreign populations. Currently HLA-A, HLA-B, and HLA-DRB1 have roughly 1000, 1600, and 870 known alleles respectively.
>>
>>26595053
I dont understand why people's personal choices matter so much to you?
Im a bi white girl and I had sex with/dated all kinds of girls (white, asian, hispanic, black, middle eastern) but only exclusively dated white guys
Not because I think that white guys treat women the best i just exclusively find them attractive, others are just physically repulsive to me (sorry) but i wont stop girls who want to date them because i couldnt care less about it
>>
>>26595666
Trips of Satan confirm it.
>>
>>26596823
>Asians are qt-er, and blacks have bigger cocks. Sorry about it senpai.

Do Asians have smaller cocks than whites? Because that's what most of the datasets say.

>PS. You never answered my assertion that Asian women are more attractive than white woman?

Think about this for a second. You're so self-loathing you're chasing someone for an answer to your continual and ceaseless assertion to another race are significant more attractive than you.
>>
>>26595735
Because different ethnic groups look different.
>>
File: 1455289996191.png (26 KB, 307x300) Image search: [Google]
1455289996191.png
26 KB, 307x300
>>26596873
>yfw she dodges the azn man small peen stereotype
>>
>>26596544
Why is /r9k/ always the most cucked and bluepilled board? It's like a reddit exclave.
>>
>>26596849
>Not because I think that white guys treat women the best

Except we do. And don't you ever forget it.

It's bullshit that we have to continue this pretense we were all "just as bad" as each other until the 20th century. You realize in the original 13 colonies it was a notorious social faux pas to beat your wife, to the point vigilante gangs would beat up men who did that?

Show me a comparable example of this from East Asia, the Middle East or the Indian subcontinent at a comparable time period.

We HAVE treated you better. Always. And yet you shit all over us and insult us (see this clown: >>26596823) and pretend the present liberality you enjoy has nothing to do with the fact you were born into largely white western societies.

No group of women has such a fiery hatred for their own men as white women.
>>
>>26596873
>Do Asians have smaller cocks than whites? Because that's what most of the datasets say.
Yeah? That fact doesn't really affect how much I'm attracted to someone. It's just a fact. You're the one being triggered by realities like that blacks have bigger cocks and that Asians are more attractive.

It's okay with the fact that Asians have smaller cocks. It's just reality.

>continual and ceaseless assertion to another race are significant more attractive than you.
Because it's just reality? And the reality that some other race has a trait that is better than my own doesn't trigger me as much as it triggers you.
>>
>>26596896
Tons of non-white posters. Lots of /soc/ crossies. Back when people like athens were regulars here, we used to be far more uniformly white and far more uniformly right-wing.
>>
>>26595053
o memeler ne yahu
>>
>>26596920
>Because it's just reality?

I don't think the majority of white women or white men feel the same way.
>>
>>26596958
Most white men agree about asian women part.

Once asian men become more mainstream, I think most white women will agree.
>>
>>26596916
>espouses liberal cultural standards
>decries liberalism

4chan shitposters, everybody
>>
File: poltards.jpg (117 KB, 1019x675) Image search: [Google]
poltards.jpg
117 KB, 1019x675
>>26596896
because you('re a bunch of losers who should stay in their containment board.
>>
>>26595053
97% stick to their own. White men are more likely to interracial marry.

Have you ever considered that you maybe, JUST MAYBE, are being trolled? On 4chan?
>>
>>26596994
>Most white men

Both white men and white women have strong same-race preferences in multiracial societies like the US and if you control for physical attraction, asian men actually rank bottom for all races (see the Columbia University study).

I wouldn't expect that to change, the tendency of multiracial societies as demographics shift is for each group to become progressively more tribal as part of an overall balkanization of the society (what happened to Iraq, Yugoslavia etc.)

There's also the matter of cultural alienation. Most white women simply aren't prepared to live as a wife in a Confucian society.

Not the person you were replying to.
>>
>>26596916
>pls date me because i'm white ;_;
>>
>>26597001
You can support a general standard of liberality that sets you apart from the rest while also not becoming so completely individualistic and detached from any sense of group that you open your borders up to chink fifth columnists, muslims and worse.

The classical liberals understood this, although I disagree with their economics.

Also, I disagree that today's liberals would consider 17th century New England a liberal society.
>>
>>26596364
I am though. I have an extremely prominent red tint to my skin.
>>
>>26595053
>we
>we
>we
You haven't done shut. Whatever other people did doesn't justify your existence nor the preservation of your genes.
Now jump off a bridge and then I'll believe you're doing a service to your "race".
>>
>>26597089
>Whatever other people did doesn't justify your existence nor the preservation of your genes.

Well that's not strictly true, it is other people's, i.e. his ancestors and the ancestors of his kin, actions that mean he exists as a person today in a society that (I presume) is dominated by his kind.

>Now jump off a bridge and then I'll believe you're doing a service to your "race".

Purely out of interest, because I want to understand people like you better. Do you believe there's some indeterminate point in the future where all the non-western peoples of the world are going to stop caring about race and creed too?

You seem to presume because race is "irrelevant" to you and your circle of friends, it is irrelevant to non-white, non-western people too. This is something I encounter a lot and something nobody who has lived as an expat would ever believe, incidentally.
>>
>>26596820
literally and figuratively BTFO'd

can't believe there are still people pushing the hybrid vigor shit in regards to race-mixing.
>>
I prefer white men and don't understand the Asian man thing. The whole cosplay/wannabe idol scene where they all congregate seems like a mess of mental issues.
>>
>>26595053
I want to BITE those tits HARD.
>>
white men racemix the most, so preach to your own gender
>>
File: 1455685142894.png (689 KB, 949x1250) Image search: [Google]
1455685142894.png
689 KB, 949x1250
>>26595053
Do you have the rest of her pics?

For fapping purposes.
>>
>>26595208
What field of engineering? I always wondered what field has more racists.
>>
>>26596800
Do you have any stories?
>>
>>26596800
Korean men keep their wives in line by beating them.
I don't see the problem. Korean women are the worsttoo.
>>
>>26597850
Not her but I spent some time in Busan on a secondment for a civil engineering firm if you want to hear some stories I have.
>>
>>26597767
Here you go anon
http://imgur.com/a/72sPs
>>
>>26597927
Pls post. I want to find how bad they are
>>
>>26597763
This is rather accurate. Majority of interracial relationships I see involves white guys and non white women. I don't understand why white guys throw a hissy fit when it is usually them who seek out non white women. Is it insecurity or what?
>>
>>26597947
>Dated a Korean girl, would occasionally stop holding my hand and walk behind me if we passed by some Korean dudes she didn't like the look of, since harassment/abuse of white guys with korean girls is so common
>Every Korean guy based over there I knew who was married cheated on his wife with hookers at LEAST once a month. The wife just accepted it.
>Any woman who objects to this behavior is treated like shit not just by the men, but by other women too who accuse her of not satisfying her husband.
>As a result, knew numerous white guys who were having affairs with married Korean women who hated their husbands/Korean men in general.
>Got to know the story of the son of a Russian consul over there who beat the shit out of some Korean drunks for calling all Russian women whores. That was a great story.

And of course:

>Obsessed with white women, but blue their gasket at the mere suggestion of a white man with a Korean woman.

I've never met a single white person who lived extensively in Korea who had anything good to say about Koreans.
>>
File: 1454447680263.png (152 KB, 360x357) Image search: [Google]
1454447680263.png
152 KB, 360x357
White women don't like me, so I've decided not to reproduce.
>>
File: femjoy_110472_031.jpg (587 KB, 2250x3000) Image search: [Google]
femjoy_110472_031.jpg
587 KB, 2250x3000
>>26597946
You are an angel

Thanks
>>
I have this fucked up dream where I meet a qt asian boy in America and we both go live in Asia together.

Well it was supposed to happen with that one boy from freshman year dorms, but he got an Asian gf instead.

... we legit had a plan to study abroad for a semester in japan

I know it's not going to happen but it's a fantasy I can't let go of.
>>
>>26598092
>we both go live in Asia together.

You couldn't handle it. Confucian societies are radically different from the pink and blue wonderland you have in mind. Especially for women.

You'll also miss other white people
>>
File: 222.jpg (260 KB, 1200x1077) Image search: [Google]
222.jpg
260 KB, 1200x1077
>>26596513
>butthurt asian female whos butthurt when her superiority becomes questioned.
no need for that response senpai. just find me an asian woman who can top this
>>
>>26598008
korea is the shitty version of japan to most asians.
>>
>>26598123
I was actually born in the Philippines to missionary parents, spent most of my childhood in Asia.

I legit don't feel like I belong in Canada.
>>
>>26598156
>obviously belongs in Canada
>>
>>26598156
Oh femanon.

If you think white people are bad you have no idea how much Northeast Asians and more specifically Koreans hate Southeast Asians.
>>
>>26598195
I'm white u moron.
>>
>>26596513
I'll just say it. Asian women are pretty gross. No tits on average. Child like bodies. Its offputting desu senpai.
>>
>>26598218
so you keep saying
>>
>>26598008
Sounds neat. I just want a job where I can travel to foreign lands to see how hellish it can be.
>>
>>26598218
If you were born in the Fillipines as a white person you were literally born into the most americanized country in Asia, saying you miss it so you want to marry some chink and move to Chongqing is frankly bizarre.
>>
>>26598092
asian men are taught to stay tf away from white women due to several stereotypes
>white girls always ask for money, always buying stuff, doesnt know how to take care of the family and are generally lazy
>white girls might cheat because, lets be honest, asians arent known for their huge penises or their abilities in bed
>marrying within culture is encouraged in any society that have existed for more than 500 years
kind of ironic since most modern asian women are not much different from the stereotypical white woman in the asians' minds.
anyway, you should have secured your dim sum prince by showing how much you are willing to learn about his culture, how you are no different from the hardworking asian woman, but still manage to keep your independence/strength as a white woman. asian guys probably secretly like the rebellious attitude of white girls, but
>hurr durr parents culture marriage maths mah penis and all that shit
lastly, if you're still keeping that reverse yellow fever and wish to find an asian wang long to live with in asia, literally all you have to do is be white. gook guys are as easy as gook girls, all you have to do is
>be white
thats it. and approach him first, secure him from the female stanties and try to cope with his noodle. if you manage to catch a keni styles, great, but those are rare. gl famalam
>>
>>26598261
She's clearly like 16 or something, let her hold onto her weeb dreams bro.
>>
>>26597763
What do white guys have to say about posts like this; that their hypocrisy is being called out?
>>
>>26598218
>>26598298
original comment with high content
>>
>>26598298
>white girls always ask for money, always buying stuff, doesnt know how to take care of the family and are generally lazy

As a white guy who spent a lot of time in Hong Kong and has no great love or hate for white women, this is bullshit.

Hong Kong women are lazy. Not only do they expect to subsist entirely off their hubby's salary, but they expect to hire a flip or indonesian nanny to actually do any proper housewife work too. Their life is literally just fucking off down to Pacific Place or TC mall with their husband's credit card and meeting up for tea or coffee with their friends.
>>
File: 5kp-where-r-u-now-zjy-0715004.jpg (67 KB, 540x534) Image search: [Google]
5kp-where-r-u-now-zjy-0715004.jpg
67 KB, 540x534
>>26598326
>goes to hong kong
>otherwise known as the new jersey of asia
>expects good people
GG desu senpai waka chan
>>
>>26595053
>Why are you so liberal?
I'm not, I'm very conservative.
>>
>>26595113
>>implying
i want the redditors to leave
>>
>>26598300
What I've always said, that white men criticizing white women may be common on /r9k/ or MRA-tier shitholes, but it's not common in real life. The reverse, sadly, is ridiculously common in all sectors of society.
>>
File: 33.jpg (24 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
33.jpg
24 KB, 495x495
>>26598346
'nuff said
original comment original comment original comment
>>
>>26598343
Yeah I know bro, the people from Shenzhen and Guangzhou are so much better LMAO.
>>
>>26598261
I've spent 12 years in Asia and I feel much more comfortable there than here.

>>26598298
Most asians in the west hang out in Asian only cliques, thus it's impossible to connect with any of them.

The ones that end up being the token asians in all white social groups are usually super confident and chad like and are pretty intimidating.
>>
>>26598343

Koreans and mainland Chinese are actually worse. Singaporeans are way more han chauvinist than HKers and even mainlanders in my experience too.
>>
>>26598351
>runs the world for 5 centuries
>pretty much shapes what the perfect man looks like in women' minds during the process of colonialism
>gets criticized for being controlling cunts in the past
>becomes butthurt

kek to you
>>
>>26598375
You spent 12 years in the Philippines - the most Americanized place in East Asia and as different to China, Japan and Korea as Norway is to Lebanon, you have no idea what the Confucian societies of Northeast Asia are like by comparison. Fuck off.
>>
I am now imagining every white guy who has been friendly and nice to me secretly harboring hatred towards me and shitposting racist stuff online
>>
>>26598402
4 in Philippines, 6 in korea, 2 in China

And some white guy whose entire knowledge of Asia is based on JAVs is trying to lecture me.
>>
>>26598386
>pretty much shapes what the perfect man looks like in women' minds during the process of colonialism

Why can't you just accept white people are better looking in general?

You're more than happy to thirst over white women to the exclusion of your own women, but the moment the idea is raised that maybe, just maybe, your own women feel white men are just naturally better looking than you. It becomes an issue of colonialism. Bullshit. Regardless of brainwashing you could never convince someone an Australian aboriginal was the most beautiful race on earth. There always has to be a kernel of truth there, not to mention the fact that I've never seen any evidence of some concerted effort by white colonialists to make the conquered peoples feel whites were physically more attractive.

>gets criticized for being controlling cunts in the past

No one treated their women with greater liberality than white men in the past mate.
>>
>>26598415
most of the guys who do this dont have much contact with females in general, so dont worry desu, everyone loves you.
>>
>>26598415
creepy huh
>>
>>26598419
Lived in Singapore and HK and I speak Mandarin. Dated numerous Asian girls.

>>26598415
Yeah, white people should just take the endless asianmasculinity AMWF shitposting lying down, right?

Fuck off.
>>
>>26596544
>why can't you fucktards stay in your containment board ?
why cant you fucktards stay in your containment site

is this a good meme am i doing it right? am i cool now? please remember to upboat and reblog XDDDD
>>
>>26598432
>No one treated their women with greater liberality than white men in the past mate
not wrong. feminists just like to ignore this desu
>>
File: back to tumblr.jpg (59 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
back to tumblr.jpg
59 KB, 546x700
>>26596544
forgot pick man
blox
>>
>>26598415

I was a pretty nice, non-judging person who never thought about race or anything like it until I got on the Internet and had to listen to people trash talking and insulting whites constantly. Just a warning.
>>
I'm not liberal. I hate everyone about liberalism and everything that goes along with it.
>>
>>26598386

Actually this isn't true. White countries were unique for forbidding racial mixing among both white men and white women. In Tang Dynasty China there were also anti-miscegenation laws for example, but they only applied to Chinese women marrying darker skinned men.

Whites were the only group who actually applied the same rules to the men throughout history.
>>
>>26595053
>ought to preserve out own features.
when people say this do they mean that they want to outright ban it or just create a culture against it?
>>
>>26598415
>WHY DO WHITES STICK UP FOR THEMSELVES THOSE FUCKING RACIST ARGGG
>HAHAH LOOK BOI WHITE FEMALES JUST HATE DER RACE, LOL
>DEM NIGGAS IN FERGUSON JUS BE MAD BOUT DA OPPESSION, YOU CANT BE MADE AT DEM BOI
>>
>>26598415
>mainstream humor is pretty much "DUDE. WHITE PPL. LMAO"
>media has people believing the majority of interracial crime in America is black on white
>constant and ceaseless propaganda to make people hate their ancestors, to the point white people's standard response these days is "I know my ancestors did bad things" (what other race feels the need to qualify their pride in this way?)
>a majority of every single non white male group simultaneously cultivates antipathy towards you while desiring your women above their own

Fuck off.
>>
File: 1439676847899.jpg (35 KB, 480x384) Image search: [Google]
1439676847899.jpg
35 KB, 480x384
>>26598493
>>26598463
>>26598454
>be /pol/tard loser
>we shall secure the future of the white race.
>how dare white women date other races and not me.

it even more pathetic on /r9k/
>>
>>26598477
>Whites were the only group who actually applied the same rules to the men throughout history.
>I am completely delusional and have almost zero knowledge about history
its unsightly to talk about things you know nothing about black man
whites are literally the nicest race in existence. there is absolutely no nonwhite country on earth in which everyone would receive the same respect as they do in white countries
>>
>>26598543
>loser

If you're white and you support the status quo, you're a loser by default

>"Haha, I'm supporting my people becoming a hated minority everywhere on earth and there's nothing you can do about it!"
>>
>>26598543
i'm not white but I still feel cucked when I see white girls (or any girl for that matter) with black guys

i think i would honestly still feel cucked if i saw white girls with black guys even if I was black, cause I wouldn't be the type of black guy they would date
>>
>>26598561
>white people
>hated
what about the millions of chink chicks doing surgery to become white? the south american people wishing they were white? dont tell me they dont exist, ive seen more than once on /r9k/, /b/ and 9gag.
>>
File: 1396595828320.jpg (44 KB, 549x563) Image search: [Google]
1396595828320.jpg
44 KB, 549x563
>>26598561
>spend most of his day spouting hateful racist shit on internet.
>b-but minority are persecuting me ;_;

you're insane,
>>
File: averageasian.jpg (47 KB, 396x600) Image search: [Google]
averageasian.jpg
47 KB, 396x600
>>26598543
>be r/asianmasculinity
>cant get a girlfriend or anyone to be interested in me
>my penis girth is comparable to a pencil
>butimasupremegentleman.exe
>buy that AR22 i've had my sights on
>shit post on r9k before my inevitable rampage

how low this site has fallen
>>
>>26598604
>spend most of his day spouting hateful racist shit on internet.
>spend most of the day being triggered by the part of reality i dont want to hear or be aware of
>call whites racist so i dont have to think about something that makes me so very triggered :(((((((((((((((((((
>>
>>26598603
South America is partly white Spanish clay though.
>>
>>26598007
Notice how they don't even address the point. Someone else said it above me and no one replied. They don't want people to date their own race only. They want to date everyone, and they want white women to be exclusive to them, which is fucking hilarious
>>
File: 1453948014505.jpg (101 KB, 565x753) Image search: [Google]
1453948014505.jpg
101 KB, 565x753
>>26598616
>ooga booga muh dik muhfugga

how low the white man has fallen
>>
>>26598604
It's just the future demographic reality mate. You can post as many reaction images as you want but there's no people on earth other than whites who are cool with making themselves a minority in their own country. It's collective suicide, plain and simple.
>>
>>26598658
>ooga booga
>MUH POL TARD
no wonder the Chinese emperor could control you mindless drones for thousands of years
>>
>>26598647
Even if I told you I was fine with being exclusive to white women you'd just sperg out and call me a liar. What's the point?

Also the mode of behaviour you describe is far more asiatic than white. Non white people in the west engage in behaviour that would get them pogromed into non existence if they did the same shit in China or the gulf.
>>
File: 1427663677648.jpg (174 KB, 888x696) Image search: [Google]
1427663677648.jpg
174 KB, 888x696
>>26598627
>be loser living in his mom basement.
>have no personal achievement.
>takes credit for others while blaming other race for his failure

you know it, i know it, and everyone else know it.

you just need to man the fuck up and face the truth.

whats happening to you is your own damn fault, and other people's achievement have nothing to do with you.
>>
File: geng.jpg (188 KB, 720x556) Image search: [Google]
geng.jpg
188 KB, 720x556
>>26598677
Nigga I'm not chinese you fucking cuck

Go get cucked by Lu Sung you palefaced caveman
>>
>>26598452
How long did you live in Singapore for? What was the people there like? For such a densely populated city, more dense than HK, I can't imagine it being good at all
>>
>>26598677
>implying white people never got controlled by the church and its bullshit
no wonder the pope controlled you people for so long
>>
>>26596513
Asian girls only have the benefit of a culture that doesn't accept obesity.
If white culture cracked down on fat culture you'd find our average looks would improve.
>>
>>26598726
>implying asians arent dealing with obesity
go to asia and see for yourself. i have a friend whos from asia whose mother goes to yoga club in which there was a 20 year old girl who was 80 kg, depressed, alone and hated by her mother. thanks to McFuck and burgercuck the whole world is dealing with obesity
>>
>>26598717
>no wonder the pope controlled you people for so long
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Investiture_Controversy
lol c.uck
does the chinese emperor have the biggest cock or something? hes two rice grains as opposed to one in girth?
>>26598700
>chinese cucking anyone
kek
so what are you then? a nigger?
even worse senpai
>>26598698
>OH NO DE BIG BAD INTUHNET IDEAS SCARE ME!!!!!
>fuck i better call him a racist, and start projecting!
>>
>>26598698
>and other people's achievement

What achievement are you referring to here?
>>
>>26598694
Preach to other white men then because you're doing all the racemixing
>>
File: atheism_is_autism.png (391 KB, 567x548) Image search: [Google]
atheism_is_autism.png
391 KB, 567x548
>>26598775
Asian guys are "in" for the tiny pussy chicks into weeb shit
>>
>>26598809
>Asian guys are "in" for the tiny pussy chicks into weeb shit
>that sentence structure
yup you have to be a nigger
>>
>>26598825
Too bad I'm not :DDDD

You were wrong twice, you have some pretty poor intuition
>>
>>26598788
>all

Ridiculous. Try to maintain some sense of reality.

A significantly higher proportion of Asian men prefer white women than white men prefer Asian women.
>>
File: am0Ze2o_700b_v1.jpg (92 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
am0Ze2o_700b_v1.jpg
92 KB, 467x700
>>26598775
>hates asian people, black people
>expects to be taken seriously
btw there are at least 1 billion asians in the world not counting indians, and you expect all chinky guys to have small cocks?
>>
File: aTWzryk.jpg (28 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
aTWzryk.jpg
28 KB, 499x499
>>26598845
but a significantly higher proportion of asian women prefer white men than white women preferring asian men
>>
>>26598840
>Too bad I'm not :DDDD
damn senpai
that stinks
im...sorry..
to be as dumb as a nigger without actually being one must suck.

at least you know as a nigger, nobodies going to be really disappointed. fuck i hope you arent asian or something.
>>
I just don't get how a race can call itself superior while thirsting after another races women. Remember that only that race can produce that woman. White people's existence is contingent upon white people marrying other white people and having children with them. If you're some weeb chick who gushes about your white features and feels pride in your difference out there you'd do well to remember that.
>>
>>26598870
>gets butthurt
>backpedals
>strawmans
lol r/asianmasculinity BTFO

kekekekek

>hates white people
>complains about them being racist
>in their country
lol, i love people like this. their worldview is so staggeringly narrow
go to any nonwhite country
see if they give two fucks about racism
>>
File: 1352971436481.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1352971436481.jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
I like white men better than the other races.

But I'm black so I'm a different kind of traitor.
>>
>>26598845
Preference means nothing. The fact of the matter is, white men racemix the most and can do so because they're the most desirable. White women too. Preach to your own men.
>>
any bitch can take a dick tho
>>
File: funnystupid.jpg (81 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
funnystupid.jpg
81 KB, 400x300
>>26595742
That's right, folks. A bunch of Latin and greek speaking Christians in the Levant adopted the obscure rituals of pagans in northern Germania and Hibernia to 'blend in' with those cultures centuries before they were proselytized.
Forget anything about Protestants and modern New Agers making shit up - it was all a bunch of guys in Alexandria in 300 trying to be hip and cool by adopting Gaulish terms.
That's the ticket.
>>
>>26599309
He didn't necessarily say western European pagans m8
>>
>>26599599
Oh! So you haven't read the Early Church documents on their explicit rejection of pagan Greek and Roman practices and the condemnation of those who tried to 'mix and match'?
>>
>>26599916
Please go and worship your Jewish God somewhere else.
>>
>>26600101
Oh.
You're on of *those*.
Let me guess. You think Vikings were noble, fierce warriors, not farmers who were forced to raid other farmers because they were starving thieves.
Ever wonder why those Thor followers raided convents and monasteries rather than castles?
Simple - they knew nuns and monks didn't have weapons and they hated to face people who might fight back
>>
>>26598386
Yes, because white men are flocking to asian women because of colonialism, and white women to black men.
You're a retard, white men are smarter invent more things make mire money in general.
>>
>>26595053
Would love to suck on those tits
>>
>>26595053
Where's that girl in the photo from? Looks familiar.
Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.