[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here keeps having /nightmares/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: ddddda.jpg (51 KB, 1024x742) Image search: [Google]
ddddda.jpg
51 KB, 1024x742
I've been having nightmares everyday for 2 weeks

What do I do?
>>
>tfw you dream that you can't sleep
>>
>get sleep paralysis multiple times a week since I was a wee lad
>used to freak my shit at the shadow beings
>finally come to terms with them always watching me
>realize they're the only company I'll ever have
Not sure if its better than being alone.
>>
>>26594908

are you quitting drugs or depressed?

If so, it's a good sign, even if the dreams and their afterwake suck.
>>
>>26595243
I am depressed, but I don't feel like it's getting better.

How is it a good sign?
>>
>>26594908
at least youre getting sleep
i rather have nightmares everynight than lose sleep
>>
>>26595317
The thing is I'm starting to fear going to sleep; I just lay in bed and fall asleep for 2 or 3 hours, I know It's going to inevitably lead to a nightmare.

I'm not getting enough sleep.
>>
>>26595283

your brain is trying to kickstart again.
>>
I have nightmares about high school

It still haunts me
>>
>>26595368
Is that scientifically proven?

I hate waking up in cold sweats, and being out of breathe every-night and being more exhausted then the day before, It fucking sucks.
>>
I don't sleep enough to have dreams or nightmares. I keep taking stims day and night to keep me up. Right now it's day 4 without sleep. Things start to get interesting around now, because I can see objects breathing and changing in distance from me. Sometimes I'm able to see these really intricate, dynamic psychedelic fractal structures. My body keeps jerking its limbs in random directions. I also can't keep my mouth still, it's grinding and clicking my teeth together. I am so very focused that my thoughts start contemplating abstract metaphysical ideas, which become so intense as to make me feel like I'm drifting from my body. I am operating on a higher level of consciousness, a level that man is not meant to dwell in.
>>
File: 1452421320130.png (190 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1452421320130.png
190 KB, 700x700
>>26595227
>tried to force sleep paralysis because it sounds fucking weird and cool
>always ends up being lucid dreaming.

Cumming to semi realistic sex is pretty good.
>>
>have nightmare
>wake up
>blink a few times
>realize it was a dream
>roll over and go back to sleep
I used to have the same one monthly as a kid, though. For most of my childhood it was bad enough that I was wake up shaking and crying. I remember crawling out of bed and curling up on the couch next to my dad, doing my best to avoid the gaps between the cushions because of the nightmare. I eventually got past the root fear, thankfully. They don't bother me now because my real life is worse than anything in them.
>>
>>26595491
I never got into lucid dreaming, Never really sure how it worked. Not sure why anyone would want to induce sleep paralysis.
My sleep paralysis always happened somewhat differently though.
It would happen while I was awake.
I would never wake up into it.
My body would fall asleep before my brain. Or something like that.
>suddenly frozen
>my whole body feels like when you foot falls asleep from sitting on it for too long
>pulsing going down my spine
>the shadows start to grow
>thing start to crawl out of them
>they watch me, closely
>my jaw feels like its clenching down so hard that all my teeth are shattering
>hallucinate that my teeth are actually shattering and crumbling away in my mouth
>literally helpless
>accept my death
>get set free
Again, this happens multiple times a week.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.