[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most of the people on this board truly deserve the loneliness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1424599837745.jpg (138 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
1424599837745.jpg
138 KB, 1000x665
Most of the people on this board truly deserve the loneliness and suffering they have to endure.

Not all, but the majority. Most of the faggots here have 'oneitis' and orbit other female trash.

There are many good people who didn't bring the suffering on themselves, but I'm glad most of the people here get depressed, sometimes to the point of suicide.
>>
You are a cruel for wishing this despair inducing mental suffering on others. No one should have to go through this...
>>
Do all homeless people deserve to live like shit? Normies like you would say its their fault for not having the money required to get a job or invest
>>
>>26594846
And women deserve to be fucked silly for the first 20 years of their lives by guys out of their league only to settle down with someone equal to them finally after they hit the wall and have a kid at the expense of my tax dollars

Ok
>>
>>26594888
>You are a cruel for wishing this despair inducing mental suffering on others. No one should have to go through this..

Yeah stacy says that too

>>26594896
>Do all homeless people deserve to live like shit?

Absolutely not, many of them are put into situations beyond their control, and don't deserve, but when the faggots here enable women, especially women full of red flags, they deserve the suffering they have.

This place is a bastion of knowledge and wisdom, and people refuse to acknowledge it.
>>
>>26594846
it'd be nice if they took their suicide threads somewhere else desu
>>
>>26594846
That's fair.

Do you at least acknowledge that you are also trash and deserve the misfortune that comes your way?
>>
Agreed OP. It's one thing to be alone because you are ugly like me but to be rejected by women and still be a cuck white knight is unforgivable.
>>
>>26594912
Oh i feel you man. I thought you were being a faggot but now i see what you mean.

Faggots on /pol/ are always going on about being redpilled about women but then they fucking marry the first bitch who doesnt have arbitrary X red flag and they think they've got it made and nothing will ever happen
>>
>>26594846
Dont cut yourself on that edge youngling.
>>
I hate how much power women have over me. I try to avoid them but if a woman starts being really nice and sweet to me I turn into a complete white knight and do her bidding. It's insane.
>>
>>26594914
>hiro will never create the khv board
>>
>>26595094
HIROCHAN CREATE THE BOARD
>>
>>26595094
You have /wizchan/ already. It's dead because you retards killed it. I swear, the next virgin that complains about no hikki board for 4Chan is getting throat punched.
>>
>>26595046

It's not your fault. That's what a major difference in the rate of gamete production is going to do for you. Men are slaves to female approval for a reason. We are all at the mercy of cold Darwinian biology, there's nothing else.
>>
>>26594972
>Do you at least acknowledge that you are also trash and deserve the misfortune that comes your way?

I acknowledge I am in a bad situation and try to make the best of the bad cards I was dealt.

I have taken on board the wisdom that orbitting stacy's gets you nowhere, I would never have a oneitis and I don't drag this place down by encouraging women
>>
File: 1428411567038.png (539 KB, 2551x2576) Image search: [Google]
1428411567038.png
539 KB, 2551x2576
OP is completely right, most of you are in your own position because you let yourself. Every time I come back here its the same shit, people try and explain it to you buy you insist in changing nothing and instead spend your days playing the no true robot autism nonsense.
>>
>>26595576
This is how I've felt about this place for a while now, I don't even know why I come here anymore.
>>
>>26595646
The way I see it is this place used to just be for a place where weird people could go and just talk to other like minded people without having to deal with boring normal people but then people started this obsession with who is and who isn't a robot and not surprisingly they act like the normal people they claim to hate.

Silly robots forget we're meant to be Anonymous and not in the edgy hacker sense.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.