[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he says he isn't an atheist >still doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 13
File: 1455799294421.png (664 KB, 1267x1635) Image search: [Google]
1455799294421.png
664 KB, 1267x1635
>he says he isn't an atheist
>still doesn't believe in God

Psalms 14:1 The fool has said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that does good.

>mfw you're all fools
>>
>>26594275
Normie heretic please.

>>>/out/
>>
Because of the stigma induced by the fedora meme, insecure ones are actually afraid of referring to themselves as atheists.

In the end, they have no own personality and just do the things that conform to others.
>>
>>26594275
>she sees your penis
>>
If god exist then why didnt he give me gf when I prayed for gf?
>>
File: 1455858548485.jpg (43 KB, 600x609) Image search: [Google]
1455858548485.jpg
43 KB, 600x609
>>26594291
Romans 1:20 ESV / 103 helpful votes

For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.

No excuses robots. The fire of hell, or redemption. Your choice.
>>
>>26594313
I think the other problem with atheism is the ambiguity in exactly what stance you're taking. I think descriptions of gods and what they're like are implausible and lazy, but is that atheism? Christianity has the advantage of being a pretty well-defined belief system, so you have some idea of what someone means when they say they're Christian, but I don't think that's true of atheism.

In any case, this probably isn't a matter of the fedora-tippers, since Christians don't seem especially put-off by abortion clinic bombers.
>>
>>26594334
will you hug me?
>>
File: 1452825785296.gif (259 KB, 350x622) Image search: [Google]
1452825785296.gif
259 KB, 350x622
>>26594313
>>26594330
Come to your local church. If you're in Australia, try find Cavalry church. You don't even have to believe yet anons, just be open to the lord. Come in, a lot of groups even offer dinner. We will come up to you, not you to us, and be your friends right away. If you don't want to be hands on, that's fine too.

I used to be like like you guys, but a girl I knew dragged me to church one day, and my life has never been the same again. I actually have friends now, and God to keep me safe from harm.

You want girls anon? Have you tried praying in the house of the lord yet? Miracles are always close to home (church).
>>
>>26594275
I can't believe so many people believe in god. Its just so dumb, the only reason they believe is because other people push their opinions onto their kids, or they pick it up on their own to fit in.

>Believing in something humans thought of, long before stupid shit like witch hunts.
>>
>>26594386
You sound like your god is video games or anime.
>>
>>26594375
Not only am I atheist, I am also a dirty hedonist who prefers the life of egocentrism and lack of love for one's neighbors.

Not thanks.
>>
File: Christian_heresy.jpg (58 KB, 273x599) Image search: [Google]
Christian_heresy.jpg
58 KB, 273x599
>>26594334
How much have you faith from other religion have you stolen again ? Unholy Jew.
>>
>>26594330
Because He's God, not fucking Santa Claus.
>>
>>26594375
>Come in, a lot of groups even offer dinner.
I'll say this, at least: It's basically impossible to find good cooked fish in my small town. (We have a surprisingly good sushi restaurant.) In their infinite hypocrisy, the local Catholics do a fish fry every Friday during Lent, and as morally abhorrent as the organization may be, the Knights of Columbus sure can fry up some fish.
>>
>>26594375
i guess you wouldnt hug me then huh
>>
implying the "New Testament" isn't just a shitty fan fiction of the Torah
>>
>>26594443
In fact Christianity was invented by the Jews.
And you know the rest.
>>
>>26594375
>I have God to keep me safe from harm
Not in fucking 'Straya you don't. On the Seventh Day, God looked at Australia and saw that it was piss, so he jammed the place full of orb weavers and abbos.
>>
File: lovegod.png (386 KB, 1436x1652) Image search: [Google]
lovegod.png
386 KB, 1436x1652
>>26594386
Want to prove God is real? First of all, PRAY! Secondly, look at your DNA!

"think of DNA as an instructional script, a software program, sitting in the nucleus of the cell." -Dr. Francis Collins. WOW, just like a computer program? Nature doing that? No way.

"There has never existed a computer program that wasn't designed...[whether it is] a code, or a program, or a message given through a language, there is always an intelligent mind behind it." -Perry Marshall

"Super-intelligence is the only good explanation for the origin of life and the complexity of nature." -Dr. Antony Flew

These smart people help you understand the answers anon, but GOD will guide you towards the truth, only if you let him into your heart. Love yourself anon, by loving him.
>>
>>26594459
>Believe in God(s)
Ok
>Supporting an ideology created by the jews to brainwash people.
Just no. Christianity need to fuck off once and for all.
>>
File: Laughing Honk.jpg (56 KB, 527x705) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Honk.jpg
56 KB, 527x705
>He says he's a Christian
>Never goes to church
>Instead posts an anime girl called Christ-chan on 4chan all day or roleplays as a crusader.
>>
>>26594499
He must be a Hebrew in disguise.
>>
File: Alrighty Then.gif (894 KB, 250x205) Image search: [Google]
Alrighty Then.gif
894 KB, 250x205
>>26594459
>Scientists acknowledge probable existence of higher being
>This automatically means that higher being is the one in my (poorly and extensively politically edited) holy book and not anyone else's, leaving zero room for deviation
It's so cute when armchair theologians think they can hack it at science.
>>
File: unclean.png (179 KB, 580x606) Image search: [Google]
unclean.png
179 KB, 580x606
>>26594491
Jews are just as lost as atheists and Mormons alike. I pray for all people not reading the bible every night before I go to sleep.

Evil will always be struck down anon. ALWAYS. Never ever, EVER give up on that. If we love each other and stay strong, we'll always prevail in the kingdom of heaven.

If you want to help, feel free to pray with us one night, or even leave a donation.
>>
>>26594499
To be fair, church attendance is mentioned precisely nowhere in the New Testament as being compulsory. In fact, it's the opposite.

"And when you pray, do not pray like the hypocrites, who pray in the streets and in the synagogues that they may be seen of men. When you pray, go into your closet and pray in secret, and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you."
>>
>>26594547
Catholicism is very clear about this, Church is an obligation.
>>
>>26594585
The catholics have basically spent the last 2,000 years taking history's biggest collective shit all over their savior's message, so no surprise there.
>>
>>26594540
So... what happens if there is no heaven? You wasted all those hours, with the same book, putting your hands together, and talking to yourself. What a life.
>>
>>26594613
And the embarrassment of Protestantism is even worse. Quite the joke of a faith, I agree.
>>
File: WP_20160219_002.jpg (1 MB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160219_002.jpg
1 MB, 1456x2592
OP here, sorry I'm back now, had to read up some things.

>>26594499
>been going for years
>go to church every possible moment
>going to bible college
Pic related, I even buy the CDs sold after to support the church.
>>
File: 4563656.jpg (774 KB, 3264x4928) Image search: [Google]
4563656.jpg
774 KB, 3264x4928
>>26594540
Pray as you want.
Doesn't change the fact that you shouldn't interpret a book literally and force your belief on the throat of other religion.

On the term of evil. No one is actually pure evil as evil itself is a matter of how we see the world and our value. What has been conceived as impure toward the spirit might be forgiven by rituals and giving an offering to our gods for good harvest and good fortune.
>>
>>26594630
God has already shown me in my heart that heaven is real! I've never been happier in my life. I would continue to pray to God everyday and bathe in his light even if I KNEW I was going to hell. That's how much it changes your life for the better anon.
>>
>>26594633
Christianity is a failure of a religion. Strong religions like Islam only has one or two schisms and does not tolerate false prophets like those that pop up every 5 minutes in Christianity
>>
File: lovesyou.jpg (59 KB, 521x509) Image search: [Google]
lovesyou.jpg
59 KB, 521x509
>>26594661
The devil has a silver tongue. Real truth comes from love, and only God can provide that. It's something that is totally unique to Christianity. It's flavor can not be replicated.
>>
Are you Catholic or Orthodox or what OP?
>>
>>26594630
Well, that's why it's called faith. Making the biggest gamble of your life, based on precisely zero solid evidence. It excites some people.

>>26594633
Luther did have valid complaints. Indulgences were total bullshit.

>>26594642
PRO TIP: If you want to learn how to talk to unbelievers without coming off like a preachy, ignorant dickhead, I highly suggest you talk to the Jesuits. I have no love for the church, but I respect those motherfuckers.
>>
File: Actually.jpg (110 KB, 395x487) Image search: [Google]
Actually.jpg
110 KB, 395x487
>>26594692
>It is flavor can not be replicated
Bitch, please. Name any aspect of christianity and I'll tell you which faith they stole that from.
>>
>>26594275
So I can see you've been using Bible quotes to justify your point of view. If you weren't, all your arguments are based on the Bible anyway.

The Bible is an historical text from roughly 2500 years ago, that has been translated through a few languages, and has been subject to heavy revision.
Literally any other historical text would be considered very unreliable in the context of accuracy, given its age and the events it attempts to convey.

For any of your arguments to be valid, you're going to have to explain why we should accept the Bible as a valid source, when any educated person would disregard it.
>>
>>26594729
>tfw no Jesuit gf
>>
>tfw no pure qt 3.14 catholic grill
>>
>>26594275
oh woah jeez. The bible tells you if you don't believe in their god you are a fool? Here I was not believing in the Christian god thinking the bible thought it was just fine and dandy.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.