[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw finally asked grill to be my gf >tfw she opens and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 779x529) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 779x529
>tfw finally asked grill to be my gf
>tfw she opens and takes a little while to reply
>think it's nothing
>20 mins later no reply
>she's posting on Instagram and is on fb but still no reply
>tfw it's been a few hours and still no reply

What do?
>>
she read it, didn't know how to let you down lightly so she's putting it off til she figures out how to reject you while maintaining social integrity
>>
>>26593977
Putting down orbiters is really stressful

If you go too far they'll get depressed and need reassuring, and if you don't go far enough they get hope for sex someday

It's a weird balancing thing
>>
>>26593977
This. Let it go op, try to respond with grace when she answers. Do nothing until then.
>>
How long have you known her and how close are you? How many dates have you been on?
>>
>>26593997
Thank you senpai, it's gonna be hard but nothing a bit of drinking can't "fix"
>>
>>26594020
This, lad
i wouldn't lose all hope if you've known each other for a decent amount of time
>>
>>26594020
I've known her for a few months and we've been on a few dates
>>
>>26593952
Deleting Chads don't cry
>>
>>26594043
You know that thing robots do where a girl asks them a question and they liveblog it here by posting screens and stuff

She's doing that kind of thing, with her friends on facebook probably, to see if she should date you

Female friends are weird and like to chime in on every life decison
>>
>>26594066
Thank you sir, there's hope for me still
>>
>>26594066
>omg anon asked me to be his gf what should I say?
"he's okay but I think you can do better idk, you guys would be okay together but not great. idk. he's not ugly or anything but he's not hot either. he's nice enough I guess but would you really be happy-happy with him or just happy, yknow? just... do what's in your heart"

lmfao this is word for word what is happening I've seen my sister have this exact conversation about one of her orbiters and she shopped for like 4-5 different opinions only for her to do this >>26593977
>>
>>26593952
>asking a girl out online on a place that isn't a dating website
OP pls. Her and chad are laugh at you right now
>>
>>26594089
Personally when I was in high school I did the same thing with my guy friends

I think it's just normie behavior, so

There's a chance. If she was just rejecting you instantly she'd have gone "lol are you for real" or something, I think?

If she's putting you down gently because wants to stii be friends that would also take time, though.
>>
>>26594117
Fuck, I take back what I said about there being hope, gonna start detaching myself right now
>>
>>26594155
Wait until she actually starts letting you down easy, jesus

It could be either one, you already had a few dates and that's more than most orbiters get so like
>>
>>26594180
imagine if you were prince william. do you know how head-over-heels kate whateverthefuck was for him? do you think she'd hesitate to respond to any of his texts? do you think she'd check her facebook and post on instagram before getting back to prince william?

that's what a girl in love looks like. quit giving OP false hope.
>>
>>26594221
>expecting modern relationships to be like that most of the time

I think I found your issue, here.
>>
>>26594240
you're bullshit. a woman in love would say yes in a heartbeat and probably call the guy asap. you confuse possibilities with probabilities.
>>
>>26594273
>every relationship starts out with love

You clearly haven't dated a girl recently, have you

Mostly it's "he seems nice and would probably be a good fuck, and maybe I could love him down the line or something"

For serious relationships and not flings or one night stands, ofcourse.
>>
Have you had sex yet? This is important.
>>
>>26594476
Girls can literally tell if you're a virgin, and guys who are currently getting sex are more attractive than the others.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.