[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who are bigger normies - people who know their way around light
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: slavqt.jpg (39 KB, 848x475) Image search: [Google]
slavqt.jpg
39 KB, 848x475
who are bigger normies - people who know their way around light drugs or people who have had sex?
>>
>>26593834

Surprising fact: Probably 50% or higher of the lurkers here have sex regularly and know their way around light drugs.

who /weed, acid, mushrooms/ here?
>>
>>26593834

people who have had sex

you don't need to be a tolerable human being to purchase drugs
>>
>>26593834
equally normie to me, op
they both require some basic level of social function that i personally have never had
been around people who have had these skills and still wonder how the fuck it all works
>>
>>26593834

Depends on circumstances, both can be acceptable

>buy weed on the darknet and vape alone in your room
robot
>regularly smoke weed with friends
normie

>get a girl to have sex with you in the normal wal
normie
>pay hookers to take your virginity/cater to your wierd fetishes
robot
>>
>weed every couple of days for the past year
>one girlfriend in 2006 when I was 16
>one girlfriend between 2013 and 2015
>both ended with them losing their respect for me because I became beta

Normie reporting in
>>
>>26593889
this
you can get any drug without even leaving your house or conversing with anyone nowadays

agree on the second point too but I feel that most true robots would be to anxious to hire a hooker
>>
File: 1455821080630.gif (509 KB, 500x246) Image search: [Google]
1455821080630.gif
509 KB, 500x246
>>26593856
Quick, kill this normie before its reinforcements arrive!
>>
>>26593889
True, but I think sex wins out by a little. The vast, vast majority of people who have had sex are normies. The majority of potheads and other recreational casual drug-users are also normies, but it isn't as overwhelming a majority, imo.
>>
>>26593944

Honestly >>26593856 is probably right though.

I'm mostly a lurker here. I have sex with my gf most days and I smoke weed almost every day that she's not around (I used to smoke every day but she's not big into it so I usually don't bother when I'm with her).
>>
>>26593944
You've already lost, weakling.
>>
>>26593981
Does weed make your erections weaker?
>>
There is no degree, you are either a normie or not.
>>
>>26594009

I don't think it makes it weaker, actually. I think weed is definitely a sex-enhancer over all. I do tend to last noticeably longer and have more control over my orgasm while stoned but the sensations somehow do feel more intense.

I feel a bit 'slow motioned' sometimes but I wouldn't say that it's weaker. Could be harder some days, actually.
>>
>>26593834
anal cavity
>>
Ultimately sex makes you more normie but it's a pretty close race.

Drugs are normie as fuck.

If you've ever smoked pot then you need to leave this board is not for you.
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 749x923) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 749x923
>>26593834
All of my high school friends were and still are normies. They just think I'm cool because I'm black. There was only one other black kid, but he was fat, smelled bad and was pretty obnoxious.

I'm KHV, but these normies are nice because they've hooked me up with a few different contacts to buy weed from. I could be doing a lot more, but I don't really care to.

It's pretty easy to befriend normies.
You just have to
>not dress like an autist
>keep your power level on the down-low
>laugh at their shitty jokes
>pretend to agree with them about whatever views they have
>pay some attention to their bullshit interests such as music, movies, or tv shows
I can't think of much more other than not getting butthurt about their jokes. If the jokes are directed at you, hit them with a reversal. You can't let them see that you have low confidence.
>>
Anybody can get drugs, you don't even need much social contact at all and you can rely on family. Sex is much more difficult.
>>
>>26595365
>It's pretty easy to befriend normies.
>You just have to
>>not dress like an autist
>>keep your power level on the down-low
>>laugh at their shitty jokes
>>pretend to agree with them about whatever views they have
>>pay some attention to their bullshit interests such as music, movies, or tv shows
>I can't think of much more other than not getting butthurt about their jokes. If the jokes are directed at you, hit them with a reversal. You can't let them see that you have low confidence.

pretty much this shit entirely
I personally don't ever do the last bit though, because I'm too savage when I fuck around with people and they get butthurt themselves

the real question is why would you ever want to be in regular contact with normies if you're a robot? I find most of them insufferable cunts who have shitty taste and only 'like' whatever's popular at the time
they are the lowest caliber of people and honestly should just kill themselves tbqh
>>
>>26595595
I can't regularly associate myself with them. Any time I can decline when I'm invited to hang out, I do so. It sucks to be around people that are generally more successful than you.

I do have fun playing vidya with them, but that's about as far as I'll go nowadays.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.