[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /r9k/ think about libertarianism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: 1280px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png (121 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png
121 KB, 1280x853
What does /r9k/ think about libertarianism?
>>
stop making these shitty threads please
>>
>>26593766
Its a good subject for >>>/pol/
>>
>>26593766
It's the patrician's choice of ideology unless you're a stupid statist or collectivist.
>>
>>26593766
stop making these threads they arent funny
>>
File: Anarchy.png (11 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
Anarchy.png
11 KB, 450x300
>>26593766
I want to watch the world burn instead. Fuck politics.
>>
>>26593875

>nigga doesn't even know what anarchy is

I miss being 12
>>
>>26593900
fell for the bait aren't you ?
>>
>>26593875
>being indifferent to politics
>would rather want chaos because he's too inept to understand the concept

You need to be 18 or over to browse this site.
>>
>>26593766

it'd be a great philosophy for people in a different era. and was, probably. but I don't think it really applies in the modern era where all the land is settled and splitting apart isn't a valid answer for ideological/economical disputes.
>>
>>26593766
libertarianism = more for me and less for thee
broadly speaking it is most selfish fuckin ideology of governance ever conceived by humans, it advocates some kind of bullshit darwinism by privileged fucks who have never had a hard day in their lives
>>
>>26593931
Refer to this post.
>>26593922
>>
>>26593922
>that grammar
>"i-i was only pretending to be retarded!"

Sure thing autist.
>>
>>26593948
You sound like a tumblrite.
>>
>>26593975
Well autism come from a lack of understanding in social setting and appropriated emotional response.Not from an argument in an meaningless imageboard.

Seem like you got the wrong idea familiam.
>>
People can't handle libertarianism. They need to be collared and tethered or society falls apart. you have yourself to blame, ugly, selfish miscreants.
>>
>>26594018
>trying to educate me on your autism
No one cares you autistic faggot.
>>
>>26594018
>*on an

ftfy autist
>>
>>26594050
Yeah right no one care you took dynamite up your ass faggot. You'll just keep bleeding until your menstruated carnage happen again in the future.
>>
>>26594003
well bro sorry if my inclination to give a fuck about someone other than myself offends you, but i dont even use tumblr or know wtf a tumblrite is

>>26594044
big internet tough guy, yea ppl can't handle libertarianism, keep thinking that as your excuse for why nobody fucking in the history of ever wanted that shit as their governing political and economic system
>>
>>26594078
Whoa there's no need to get edgy buddy...

You're not proving you're any less autistic.
>>
edgelord ideology on par with atheism in it's shortsighted narrow view of the world.
Beloved by idiots with no real grasp of economics, politics, social policy, law, or international relations.
False flag ideology planted by major corporations to get voters to vote for de-regulation and the abolition of labor laws.
>>
>>26594107
Nevertheless stay mad but friendo.
>>
I'm a libertarian, but the older I get and the more I think about human nature and the state of the world, I move towards the right. I don't think the human race is anywhere near ready to live in a truly libertarian manner; half of us are either living in poverty, or are effected by war and have no education. Such people can't live in a libertarian society because they don't know how. They'd just fuck it up for those that can operate autonomously without negatively impacting others. Most people just aren't ready to be let off the leash...
>>
>>26593948
>the only way to care for people is to let big ol' government handle it
Go fuck yourself with a rack. The state has been the biggest force in causing suffering and violence in human history.
>>
>>26594196
go watch 300 and jerk off while shouting molon labe some more, might help relieve some of that anger u have at bogeymen gubmints
>>
>>26594158
People respond to constraints, and the biggest modern constraint is money. I think the condition for us being "ready to be let off the leash" would be us being ready to eschew money as a cultural institution. The trouble for libertarianism is, well, that's not really what they think it means to be let off the leash.
>>
>>26593766
Libertarianism is cool, neo-conservatism is not.

Everybody can fuck off unless somebody's getting hurt by the actions of another person, but we're heading into an age where the majority of the world's population will starve (read: revolt) unless we tax the rich at a higher rate to pay them in lieu of actual jobs as automation replaces them.

The real question, to me, is how much money can one person actually use?
>>
It sounds great until the start talking about privatized sidewalks and that you'd have to pay a toll to walk on them.
>>
American libertarian politicians are just republicans and aren't libertarian at all. They still want to regulate the shot out of you.

American libertarian citizens are just idiots. They don't understand what libertarianism is. They just think it means you can do whatever the hell they want.

True libertarianism means you can do whatever you want as long as it only affects you. But that you do live in a society and that you can be regulated for things that affect that society.

Switzerland is a good example. You don't have to wear a bike helmet but you do need to have lights on your bike so that other people can see you.
>>
>>26593875

Comrade, is this really the way to spread the word? Is this the way to get organised?

AnCom here, but I don't want to watch the world burn.

I want to build a new world in the ashes of the old, and get organized now for the fight ahead.

I actually like libertarians. I like guns and I like freedom and I don't like authoritarian government. On the other hand, for me freedom isn't just the freedom to own a fuckton of money, but has to be more integrated with community and the bonds of neighbours.
>>
File: reeeee.jpg (63 KB, 490x306) Image search: [Google]
reeeee.jpg
63 KB, 490x306
The perfect robot Ideology
>>
File: 1455874968764.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1455874968764.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>26593766
That flag makes a good meme.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.