[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you were dating a girl who could not endure sex - meaning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: nuuttipukki.jpg (202 KB, 1000x762) Image search: [Google]
nuuttipukki.jpg
202 KB, 1000x762
If you were dating a girl who could not endure sex - meaning that it's physically possible but painful and unpleasant to her - would you be ok with dating her without sex or just make her do it anyway?
>>
Sexless relationship would be perfect desu.
>>
>>26593625

I'm not sexually oriented so it would be perfect for me.
>>
>>26593625
Make her do it anyways. Show your dominance.
>>
>>26593625
I don't see how sucking dick could ever be out of the question.
>>
There 's zero reason to have a gf if you're not going to fuck her
>>
File: 1455874968764.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1455874968764.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>26593625
good nuuttipukki tho
>>
>>26595480
Thank ye
>>
As long as she cuddles, and doesn't have any other weird problems, and doesn't demand I eat her out or anything, I'm cool with it.
>>
>>26593625
I assume this means that only penetration is out of the question? If she is ok with oral sex and cuddling and such, yeah ok.
>>
File: fSSh7df.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80 KB, 500x421
I don't even have a single friend, so yeah.
>>
>>26595542
100% cuddling with 0% touching the penis.
>>
>>26595683
wew, not even handjobs? Probably not long term dating desu, I want something at least.

Could be cuddlebuddies though
>>
File: Ain't Nobody Got Time.jpg (67 KB, 480x330) Image search: [Google]
Ain't Nobody Got Time.jpg
67 KB, 480x330
>If you were dating a girl...
Let me just stop you right there.
>>
>>26593625

if she was a 10/10 qt patotie just like i like them (physically and mentaly) sure....

i mean.... live fapping aid is better than pixels.
>>
>>26593625
I'm already in that situation, and even if you took away everything else that's non-penetrative I'd still be with her.
>>
>>26593625
I'd be fine with it yeah
>>
>>26593625
Id make her do it but out her in control of the depth. She'd be on top and we'd go slow. We'd look into surgery.
>>
>>26596704
>We'd look into surgery.
It's a mental thing. She's gonna cry even if she's completely sedated below the waist and can't feel anything.
>>
>>26597214
I'd still push her to, people need to overcome things in life. Driving for your first time after an accident. Asking for a raise. Pursuing a woman. Giving birth. Those are not easy things, and not all of them give you the chance to acclimatize yourself to them. W would overcome it as a couple, we would do baby steps. I'd be gentle.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.