[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEET and true robots who live on the fringes of society: would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1439857346080.png (433 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1439857346080.png
433 KB, 645x773
NEET and true robots who live on the fringes of society:

would you consider a life of crime in order to survive?
>>
Sounds cool, but I'm too lazy and too much of a pussy for that.
I could sell pirated movies and video games if that counts.
>>
>>26593314
Nah screw it. If I can't make money in a legit way through the internet, I'll just give up and end it.
>>
No. I would probably get a job because I'm too weak to starve myself and too scared to risk jail.
>>
>>26593314

Way too much work

Assuming I need to clarify that this is an original comment
>>
I've already done minor crimes like sell small amounts of meth and weed and help these guys commit auto insurance fraud. Not enough to make any steady income though. I don't know any criminals or drug dealers anymore though.
>>
I don't want to hurt anyone. I'd steal some food, but that's it.
>>
I make 15k a year and still don't feel the need to steal or rob.

That said I might start driver for uber even though it's not fully legalized here yet. #thuglife
>>
>>26593314
I would but I wouldn't know how to start and what to do and I'm too beta for this.
>>
>>26593314
>would you consider a life of crime in order to survive?
sure, probably by importing mdma, coke etc and selling it for 10x locally. it's a shit life though, i'd rather work
>>
>>26593314
does renting out my boipuss to older guys count as a life of crime?
>>
>>26594864
in the eyes of god: yes
>>
>>26593314
Yeah. I've often thought about carrying out successful robberies, but it really is too much work, for little reward and very high risk.

It would be somewhat easy to rob someone's home while they were away, maybe even a gas station.

I'm too lazy and I'm not going to be busting into gas stations with bird shot or target loads.
>>
File: 1455334877321.png (73 KB, 236x357) Image search: [Google]
1455334877321.png
73 KB, 236x357
>>26593314
Nah desu senpai I would kill myself on some traintracks if I had no place to stay.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.