[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I double dog dare you to tell me how to turn $999 to $3 million
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: cantdodgetheodds.png (446 KB, 492x479) Image search: [Google]
cantdodgetheodds.png
446 KB, 492x479
I double dog dare you to tell me how to turn $999 to $3 million in 6 months, other than to keep wasting it on lottery tickets hoping to win the jackpot or a high parimutuel secondary prize when the jackpot is high and there is a statewide lottery rush.
>>
>>26592795
Uh, maybe get involved in the stock market and be incredible at it
>>
Buy crack cocaine a low cut top. Smoke crack, put on the top and stand on a street corner in the south side of town. Eventually you will have your 3 million.
>>
>>26593071
can someone explain to me how to actually do this then? Don't you need a broker or web service to buy and trade stocks?
>>
>>26592795

You are literally asking for a 3000 fold return on your capital, a stock market player will be hailed as a god amongst men if he can double his money in a few days, and that is highly unlikely.

To use your money to make money you need at least 500 grand, get a job OP - start working 90 hour weeks and get money like everybody else.
>>
>tfw addicted to the lottery because I've given up hope of ever escaping my terrible life any other way

I'm either getting out with the money I win when I hit it big or via an exit bag. I've given myself a deadline of Christmas 2017.
>>
>>26592795
To make 3 million in the stock market in 6 months with medium risk, you need to start with about 10 million.
>>
>>26593710
>- start working 90 hour weeks and get money like everybody else.
fuck that, I'm going to just win the lottery
>>
>>26593757

Everyone else works 30 hour weeks full time, if your desperate for money just work your ass off for a few years working a few jobs then take your money and invest it in cheap apartments, rent them out and have monthly income off that
>>
>>26593799
>just
>just
>J
>J >U >S >T
>>
>>26592795
If you invested it all in Apple and every single one of their competitor's buildings exploded tomorrow and their CEO's died and Apple invented technology that brought Steve Jobs back to life and back to his youth, then he did a presentation announcing that this was a commercial product that was ready to ship in a week and could bring back any person who had died in the past 20 years...

You would still be about $500,000 short
>>
Look at what's popular on ebay in your area
Buy that thing for the cheapest (china maybe)
sell it on ebay for profit
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.