[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw born into a poorfag trash family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: Image44.png (7 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
Image44.png
7 KB, 205x246
>tfw born into a poorfag trash family
>>
File: 1416024847878.jpg (49 KB, 416x700) Image search: [Google]
1416024847878.jpg
49 KB, 416x700
>>26592620
I know the feeling famiglia. My dad's an uneducated schmuck who cares little to nothing else and gets take advantage of by people that know more than him. His wife's a presumptuous dumbfuck who makes bad financial decisions.
>tfw homeless for the past 2 weeks (going on 3) because of my dad's consistently uneducated and bad financial decisions
>>
>>26592620
We all know that feel. That is why most of us are here.
>>
File: abstract feel.jpg (56 KB, 636x640) Image search: [Google]
abstract feel.jpg
56 KB, 636x640
>tfw upper middle class genes but was raised by mentally ill single mother on borderline poverty, so I have the mannerisms and intelligence of an upper middle class person with the lifestyle of white trash
>>
>>26593168

>imply you're intelligent despite your wretched genetics
>do absolutely nothing to solve your families problems

You're definitely your fathers son.
>>
>>26593213
This is me. Except I didn't have a single mother, I just moved out to live off neetbux.

Rich-acting yet poor. It's the worst
>>
in this day and age why do poor people have a bunch kids

them folks don't need mini-me's to work for them anymore.
>>
>tfw lower-middle class for most of my life
>lost home in 2008 housing crisis
>was a poverty fag from like 15 on
I know what it's like to live both lives and anyone who says material doesn't make you happy is fucking retarded sour grapes.
>>
>>26593238
You're not "poor" unless you are raised poor. Please don't do this.
>>
>>26593216
Thanks famiglia.
I didn't add to the post that I'm currently working on solving my families problems, I am, but our current situation is so fucked up beyond relief it'll take months to fix. We have a slim chance of getting stable housing and I'm currently working on it in conjunction with my dad and his wife. On top of that I'm going to a pretty good public university in pursuit of a computer engineering degree.
Don't count me out just yet. I don't accept living this shitfest of a life. I might forever be miserable but I at least want to be miserable on my own terms.
>>
>>26592620
Sucks man. My family is pretty wealthy, which makes me feel bad because I have no excuse for being a loser.

I was literally given every opportunity to succeed and I still couldn't make a go of it.
>>
File: 1450793966519.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1450793966519.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
poor kid feels were the worst

>tfw perpetual empty fridge
>can't offer friend anything to drink but water
>sleeping on mattress on the ground
>tiny little box tv on a stack of books
>always get video game consoles years after other kids
>only have a few games and mostly just play demo discs
>always embarrassed about your shitbox car your mom drove
>constant overdue bill letters everywhere
>>
>>26593249
because poor people are typically dumber than average, and aren't smart enough to not get pregnant/get an abortion
>>
>>26592620
>>26593213
>>26593238
>>26593255

Has it occurred to any of you to get angry? Or to get organized? To do something about this shit, do some reading, talk to like-minded people?

You have to get thinking and get organized if you don't want to sweat beneath the lash of capital for the rest of your days

crimethinc.com/texts/atoz
>>
>born into poor family
>work hard
>become somewhat successful
>they all think I feel like I'm too good for them and hate me
>>
>>26593392
Exact opposite of me.

Family is rich and high functioning: dad is a surgeon and grandpa owns a manufacturing company.

I have average intelligence and autism-level social skills. They had huge hopes for me and spent tens of thousands sending me to the top private schools and universities. I amounted to nothing: a total disappointment to the family.

My only comfort is that one of my brothers is a nobody like me, takes a bit of slack of.
>>
>>26593371
I know that feels
>>
>>26593371
>>26593391

Anarchist here, and I grew up like that. It was shit. I got old, I got angry, I got thinking.
>>
>>26592620
>tfw when no food
>tfw used pine cones as toilet paper
>tfw i pulled them in the wrong direction
>lots of screaming and foul language
>tfw dumpster diving for food
>find video games
>fucking gamestop
>>
>tfw pasta and ground beef is a good meal to you
>>
>>26593590

Saltine bolognese man, saltine bolognese.
>>
File: 1430618952146.png (606 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1430618952146.png
606 KB, 720x540
>only have $7 dollars in the bank
>last 4 days without hot water, and steam in manhattan
>shit job that barely pays
>have to skip lunch to save money
>all i want to do is dance, but to poor to pursue passion
It could be worse
>>
>>26593213

You can pull out of it brother. The older you get the farther you can pull from the grip of your wretched mother. Stay strong and carry on. You're gonna make it eventually.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.