[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is my fourth time on this board, I originally drifted over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: network.jpg (16 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
network.jpg
16 KB, 250x250
This is my fourth time on this board, I originally drifted over here from /v/ and /vg/ out of morbid curiosity

So after reading this board for a bit I was struck by how miserable the lives of so many anons who post here are. Most you have been bullied and abused since you were a child. Most of you come from poor or broken households. Most of you are virgins shunned by the opposite sex in favor of rich assholes and jocks. Most of you are unemployed NEETs. Most of you suffer from a crippling mental disability of one kind or another. And most of you will never have be able to dig yourselves out of your whole without pity from others or changing the system around you.

And despite all this, almost none of you seem to be angry. You don't feel hatred towards the society which has shunned and abused you.

You are expected to work at shitty, miserable, depressing jobs where the products of your labor are taken from you by rich trust-fund yuppies who had everything in life handed to them via nepotism. You are expected to enter the rat race from so far behind everyone else that you will have no chance of ever living decently, but you are still expected to trust the system because in the long run you will supposedly get a better life. I work in upper management at a rather large company and let me tell you a little secret: you won't. You will die poor and alone like all the other suckers who fell for the "work hard within the system for a better life" meme. Companies need and want bottom bitches to scrub floors and wash dishes and wade tables. And that's where you come in. And believe me, unless you push back you will only live worse and worse.

Yet all I see from you is self pity and depression. Where is the anger? Where is the understandable outrage at your situation? Why do you cling to morality instead of realizing that might makes right? You have nothing to lose, you are ruined. You are the living dead.

Where is your hate?
>>
>>26592601
TLDR CUNT
>>
>>26592601
Fuck off your thread is shit, m8

And so is your waifu
>>
>>26592601
>blah blah blah blah my opinions are important

kill yourself
>>
>>26592601
People from here have shot up schools, gone on stabbing sprees, and ruined the lives of millions. We got your anger right here :)
>>
We hate ourselves, more than any normie.
>>
>>26592718
Wow wow buddy, I'm not promoting violence. I'm just saying that they should use their anger to be more assertive towards an oppressive society.
>>
Anger won't stop our horrible plight. Yes some people from here have gone on shooting sprees but that doesn't really change the system or help their lives. The normies just label them as a psycho killer.

I think it might be best to wait until virtual reality is invented. Or become a tranny.

If I end up homeless or terminally ill I probably will go on a shooting spree tho
>>
>>26592826
>I think it might be best to wait until virtual reality is invented. Or become a tranny.

I can see why you're here bud.
>>
I just love the taste of this pasta.
>>
>>26592601
There was an image of someone from a newspaper or some shit who was tasked to browse 4chan because "muh hakerz" meme in the media. Anyway, he summed
up 4chan (not sure what board it was on) saying that, in the end, despite what people might say Anons at 4chan don't hate other people at all, they just hate themselves (it was something to that effect anyway). Thos is true for r9k too I think.
>>
File: Icommandmyass.png (437 KB, 760x808) Image search: [Google]
Icommandmyass.png
437 KB, 760x808
>>26592601
What generals?
>>
>>26592601
Having these realizations are why I don't work. I know that I will just get chewed up and spat out.

Instead I sit at home and read about psychological manipulation.
Influence, social psychology... Identifying these principals in the way companies deal with their employees makes me even less willing to get involved.
>>
File: Hello Darkness.gif (2 MB, 245x164) Image search: [Google]
Hello Darkness.gif
2 MB, 245x164
>>26592601
>You don't feel hatred towards the society which has shunned and abused you.
When it proves worthy of my hate, it shall receive it.

>Where is your hate?
Directed 99% inward.
>>
File: Oh_God.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
Oh_God.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>>26592601

Why hate society? It's not their fault I was born genetically inferior. It wasn't their intention to make me a waste of space.

I'm really just useless in every definable way. I'm not fit to live.
>>
I feel angry and envious at my normalfag peers who got respectable jobs, and worked their way up to ever higher salaries and higher profile companies. Yet giving in to anger and envy hasn't helped me compete with them in any way.
>>
>>26593086
>>26592796
>>26592601

Anarchists? Potential anarchists?

There are people who have thought like this, with this anger, but instead of whining (or bullshit like shooting up schools) they went out and got ORGANIZED!

Systems aren't made of bricks, they're made of people. You can't blow up or shoot a system.

You're oppressed by the system, and the only way to get even is to GET ORGANIZED

crimethinc.com/texts/atoz
>>
>>26593086
That's a very interesting take on things. Care to share what books or sources you've read? I'm really interested in how they socially manipulate people as well.
>>
>>26592601
>he thinks we're not angry

I am an avatar of hatred. I can't even put into words how much I hate the wretched people that inhabit this Earth.
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 1080x1028) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 1080x1028
>>26592741
Never have truer words been posted on this board.
>>
>>26592601
>most of us

Most of us don't chain post frogs talking about NEET shit. We just casually read the board sometime AT work. I ignore all those stupid depressing threads, unlike you.

You seem to think those idiots who post frogs all day mean all robots are like that. When it's really just the attention whoring posters who try to justify their lack of friendly interactions by trying to fit in on a board where depress-posting is a meme.

OP has been baited by the most pathetic posters.
>>
>>26592950
You read a fucking meme on r/chan and though it was from a fucking newspaper. I know the exact one you are talking about you newfriend, normie faggot.
>>
File: handsfree tip.jpg (64 KB, 563x520) Image search: [Google]
handsfree tip.jpg
64 KB, 563x520
>>26592601
Cool down, bruh. Let us just hate ourselves.
>>
>>26592601
Well most of us plan on killing ourselves at one point or another because of your reasoning
I'm justing trying to make the best of it till my time comes where my bullshit runs out and its my only option
I'm not going to waste the limited time i have here on throwing my anger at some random fag who doesnt give a shit
>>
No, they hate women

Are you stupid?
>>
>>26592796
>BE ANGRY
>ok
>NO NOT LIKE THAT
Fucking normies.
>>
File: 1353717201873.png (3 KB, 141x155) Image search: [Google]
1353717201873.png
3 KB, 141x155
>>26593713
>Not recognizing that a very large portion of /r9k/ and 4chan in general are NEETs.
>>
>>26594010

Ex-Workers, comrade, the term should be Ex-Workers
>>
>>26594029
No normie, this place was and always has had a large portion of NEEts and basement dwellers. You must be new here if you think everyone is faking.
>>
>>26594071

Cunt, Ex-Worker is term from the late 80s. It was invented (during squats and punk rock and the general decay of Western industry) to describe exactly the situation that has enveloped this fucked up generation.

And in the last 30 years it has only gone on. NEET is a term used by social workers trying to get us back into society, fuck that, we're not NEETs and I reject that term. I am an - we are all - Ex-Workers who don't just reject work, but reject the entire society that wants to make us slave away for shit wages or starvation with indignity on food-stamps

Calling me a normie what the fuck, do I sound like a normie to you?
>>
>>26594010
As if you have any idea what the lurkers do here. Is pol all racists?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.