[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dubs an i'll normie up and go talk to the girl studying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: gSDxnUr.jpg (19 KB, 442x91) Image search: [Google]
gSDxnUr.jpg
19 KB, 442x91
dubs an i'll normie up and go talk to the girl studying over there on the common room couch.
>>
>>26592504
You can do it, man.

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
Nah you're here forever faglord because if I get dubs I will talk to a girl tomorrow
>>
If I get dubs I will ask her out
I will maybe even consider asking her out anyway
But probably not
>>
>>26592504

If i get dubs i will leave my house for the first time in a week tomorrow
>>
File: 1453961652856.jpg (82 KB, 711x632) Image search: [Google]
1453961652856.jpg
82 KB, 711x632
>>26592504
>emotionless
>start crying

beepity boop
>>
if trips i will stalk a girl for months and learn her routine and figure out the addresses of all her friends and family and begin following them all around, half integrating myself into their lives by living vicariously through watching them have fun and enjoy themselves and i will eat their discarded food from garbage cans and tell my mom about the great meal i had with my friends and gf and start breaking into her house and watching her sleep and hearing her breath and smelling her dream farts and rubbing my dick sweat all over her furniture and will key rude words into her car and slash her tires and shitbomb her microwave and steal her cat and put it in a bag and throw it in a river and drown it and then retrieve it and mail it to her and call in mass shooting threats on her place of work and leave her senile grandmother in a grocery store in a different state and beat up her mailman and start calling her and hanging up and leaving notes on her front door that say things like i want to pop out your kneecaps with a spoon and fuck the holes and im gonna kill your sister with a weedwacker and then ill write a note on her car windshield using only my blood that says nowhere is safe i will eat your flesh and then on christmas eve ill cut her fathers head off and wear his face as a mask while i approach her for the first time and propose to her
>>
>>26592504
if i get dubs i will hang myself tomorrow night.
>>
>>26594266
checked

congrats robo you did good
>>
File: 1331867413417.png (22 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1331867413417.png
22 KB, 645x773
>>26594266
the digits have spoken. goodnight space robots
>>
>>26594239
Crying can be a natural reflex to irritation in the eye in an attempt to clean out dirt that should be in your eye.

Please learn high school biology, dumb animeposter.
>>
>>26592504
quads and i'll start and r9k investment pool and distribute the dividends to all confirmed robots
>>
>>26594899
how do i confirm that i am a robot
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.