[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Caught a Catfish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
Alright robots, seems I got fucked over once again. I found out that the person I was texting for the past month is a fucking faggot dude. This whole time, he was posing as some chick. So heres the thing, I found out who the original girl is. Best thing? I have her phone number, and his. I have a ton of personal information on both of them yet im confused as to what I do next. I'm debating on whether or not to contact the girl, to see if she was in on it.
>>
Bump, any thoughts????
>>
I really could use some advice. I want to have some fun with this, but I don't know how to exactly do it
>>
>>26592337

no

post their numbers on Craigslist for cheap iphones and TVs, put it in the w4m section, ask for dick pics keep doing it. But its best to wait a few months otherwise they will figure out its you.
>>
Call nev, see what he can do :^)
>>
>>26592434
But hes a faggot, he wants dick pictures
>>
>>26592284
Hehehe, put their phone numbers everywhere. Hiring ads, lost child posters, advertisement boards, fake craiglist ads. Also if you habe the patience and balls spam call them with different numbers everday.And you have personal info kek, go crazy iittss really all in your head
>>
>>26592463
If i do that they can easily change numbers. Besides I don't even know if the girl was in on it yet. I just know the dude used her pictures
>>
>>26592434
I feel like this won't be as funny,OP wouldn't be able to record any reactions
>>
File: 1432395339711.jpg (39 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1432395339711.jpg
39 KB, 600x600
>he doesn't know how to catch catfishes

LMAOing @ your life.
>>
>>26592581
I was super sketched out initially, im usually not this dumb. What a waste
>>
File: 1443970747669.gif (179 KB, 540x336) Image search: [Google]
1443970747669.gif
179 KB, 540x336
>>26592478
who cares, have youself a ball, freind
>>
>>26592611
I want to play around with this though, for the lulz
>>
>>26592284
contact her. The guy probably knows her and is a prick. She might be able to fuck this guys life in a way you can't from your position.

>post ads on craiglist giving purebreed collie puppies away "with shots and paperwork... I just can't house them all anymore"

>post his info in gay ads on craiglist once a week. Ask guys to stop by between specific hours for free blowjobs but to keep it on the down low. Tell them to ask for the "plumbers discount"

Over using his number will force him to disconnect and change it.
>>
>>26592690
How will the chick fuck this guy's life up? Now I'm interested
>>
Getting catfished is a normie issue
>>
File: 1451471676586.gif (2 MB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1451471676586.gif
2 MB, 300x400
>>26592738
Supposing she knows the person and that is how he got her information to use against OP. Most often it is the simple explanation that is the correct one. So, OP tells girl that her information has been used to catfish him. She will then confront the catfish over facebook or through friends or what not and fuck his reputation. You get the point.
>>
>>26592284
Same thing happened to me op. Just let it go man. If you had somewhat of a good time conversing with the person before the, then at least you got some feels out of it.
>>
>>26593050
I spoke to this person for so long. And I sent a dick pic. Am I fucked?
>>
>>26593119
no
you were just . . eager...

Consider it a social milestone. Now you have a new story to tell when you chat up a new qt and can show her how compassionate, accepting, and caring you are.
>>
>>26593148
How is this a social milestone, I feel embarassed.
I just don't want my reputation ruined over this
>>
>>26593170
Was your face and full name attached in the picture?

Deny, deny, deny op. It's 2016 and you probably live in burgerland. No one takes responsibility for their fuckups here. Just say your phone was hacked and the picture was meant for your doctor.
>>
>>26593225
My picture only had my penis showing. I guess I can rest assured now.But I still want to get my revenge for all that wasted time
>>
>>26593240
Were you using an app or messaging service? Contact the support team, tell them you're b& and that this sexual predator keeps harassing you (see if can get friend in on it).

You can usually get people permabanned from their phone and IP.
>>
>>26593338
Nah getting them banned wont solve anything. The most important thing is I got their phone number, and a bunch of other personal info
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.