[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have to study hard for the next 3 days as I have 2 exams on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (321 KB, 2267x1700) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
321 KB, 2267x1700
I have to study hard for the next 3 days as I have 2 exams on Monday, any tips?
>>
Maybe don't be retarded and you won't need to study.
>>
Let it go
E
T

I
T

G
O
>>
>>26591796
u 1st bbycakes
>>
>>26591796

Only retards don't study.

>inb4 hurr durr I already know everything
>>
>>26591777

Next time do your studying gradually over the course of the entire semester.
>>
>>26592353
If you weren't retarded the lecture and some light reading should be fucking enough.
You're not going to sit here and tell me you need to study if you're not retarded when I coasted through Uni working and smoking dope and passed all my classes without late night, all night studying like every other idiot. Pay fucking attention in class.
>>
>>26592419
Sounds like a liberal arts student. Come back when your coursework is actually difficult, not "bullshit 2 essays and do 50 MC questions".
>>
>>26592446
I didn't know my STEM degree was supposed to be hard to get, sorry it wasn't. Not everyone is stupid.
Fuck off you dumb filth.
>>
>>26591777
OP, you should study doing cycles.
(120 min study - 15/20 min rest) and repeat. Also, use an accountability chart to check how much have you done through the day.
>>
>>26592490
You're an outlier or just a liar, either way most people in uni learn best through repetition.
>>
>>26591777
Make it fun

Make online flashcards and mini quizes and do them over and over again till you're 100%!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.