[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anons. I have come here to share my prophecy with you. From what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
Anons. I have come here to share my prophecy with you. From what I had observed, global warfare is brewing out of the conflicts within many nations. As I feared, even the smaller conflicts are starting to engulf more nations and tribes into the battlefield. This upcoming war will be unlike all wars that have come before. Battles will not be fought for country or for honour but for ideologies. It will be a war not between nations but between people. The world where we are all connected with technology has done nothing to unite us together as a species and tensions amongst the people and the government are boiling the very bases of civilization as we know it. Weapons of such inhumane and awe-shocking nature will be employed to such a scale that I fear that Humanity will not survive until our species can learn to work together for the greater good. I fear though, that life as we know it will change for the worse as the conflicts around the world erupt. My suggestion for all of you is to not pick a side with anyone, stock up on plenty of food, water, and power. I fear that great nations of the world will seize to exist. Communities and cities will be seriously affected by the upcoming war. A war to not end all wars, a war not to unite us a a whole but a war to end the world. Please anons, I suggest you do everything in your power to prevent this from happening or at the very least, save yourself from the conflict and live on to ensure humanities survival as a species. Be compassionate with others, as compassion in this world has seize to exist. We all have enemies but I request that you settle on good terms to avoid brewing this global conflict. The fate of humanity is in your hands now.
>>
I already attempt to be more compassionate. My words and efforts are rather meaningless in the grand scheme of things. I'll attempt to continue, though.
>>
By the way OP, how did you come up with this prophecy?
>>
File: 1455167659919.jpg (439 KB, 738x572) Image search: [Google]
1455167659919.jpg
439 KB, 738x572
>>26591095
I really do try.

But it always ends up coming back to bite me.

What's the point in doing good if it only helps evil?
>>
>>26591374
I suppose we have to fare through even the ricochet of our attempted kindness. It's easier to be an asshole, because you're less vulnerable that way., but it's better for us and others if we try to withstand it.
>>
>>26591249
A vision or rather a dream. A voice in my head spoke to me (a harsh, low, and booming voice) as I saw images of the destruction that is the come. This voice spoke to me about the events that are to tumble upon every nation on earth. Life as we know it is going to change drastically and not for the better. I cam here to post minutes after I had this dream.
>>
>>26591462
Interesting. It could have meant nothing, but regardless, I'll still take your dream into consideration since it leads to the advocating of an ethical message.
>>
It will all begin with Trump.
>>
File: olQDZ7O.png (48 KB, 1121x798) Image search: [Google]
olQDZ7O.png
48 KB, 1121x798
>tfw have a nice comfy bunker with all the supplies to survive for a very very very very very long time
>>
>>26591095
I would rather join the war and kill every filthy globalist I can find. They are responsible for the majority of the worlds problems.
>>
File: MGTOW.png (244 KB, 540x593) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW.png
244 KB, 540x593
>>26591095

MGTOWs are going to be a part in saving,

they need to be the intellectuals when the happenings come

they ned to learn about the world , "come back" form their way and help redpill others and counteract/fight the media corruption and blue pill brainwashing

the road ahead is hard for MGTOW, but they need to become the monks and priests of the Red Pill Church

learn about the world, study history, philosophy, be up to date with current events, learn a foreign language, try to travel, keep a journal to share your experiences with people later

they have the more freedom then everyone else to speak their minds and do things others are afraid to do because they are not afraid of fucking up relationships
>>
>>26591498
Don't you think you'd be fighting for them?
>>
It's useless. Think about it. Normal people here are already striving to become robots. Plastic machines pretending to be human. There is no survival only the opportunity to sever the hive mind umbilical cord that keeps us conforming to societies standards. Don't end up being a robot drone guys. I know we talk about it as being virgins but do not become a drone. Do not become tethered to technology. I'm trying to do this as well but I wanted to share my worthless thoughts so that maybe you would understand a little bit how I feel about the utter hopelessness of this situation
>>
i have realistic career aspirations once I graduate in May to be an analyst and take part in the intellectual thinking in an important American city, I am like others here, and I understand there are more people out there like this than most here think who share the same mixed bag of thought and emotions, people need an ally in the real world

keep the faith, read your history, learn a foreign language, work out, study math, hang out on /hist/ and /pol/, come back here

take care anons
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.