[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELP: Guys, did my crush just view me as a school shooter? >in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: confused.png (78 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
confused.png
78 KB, 412x351
HELP: Guys, did my crush just view me as a school shooter?

>in uni
>absolute 10/10 babe in my class I love
>I got put down in freshman class since in HS i missed a class credit because my schedule was changed
>my crush hot 10/10 freshman literally talks to everyone in the class, even the ugly people. she's somewhat obnoxious
>i noticed all year I was the only one she never said a word too
>today playing a game
>she was talking to someone else then I could hear her voice behind me and she said "Ooh what g-...." then stopped abruptly. I could tell she was going to ask what game it was, but it was obvious she stopped because she really didn't want to talk to me.

Which means I'm either weird as fuck to her (most likely) or she's shy around me. I don't say a word in the class ever since I don't really know them since Im class above, but I'm not an autist neckbeard that is fat or wears glasses and dumb clothes or anything. Idk why she refuses to talk to me.
>>
i don't understand women
>>
>>26590781
They don't either, don't worry
>>
oh yes op, i understand. i am also you.

people will say they understand. they don't.
>>
>>26590709
It honestly sounds like she's shy cause you're higher up you should talk to her because she views you as bigger than her class and it'll be easier for you seriously do it do it do it do it
>>
>>26590827
>>26590851
one chad in the class called me weird behind my back and all I do is sit there and listen to the lesson. I do not do anything else.

Fuck my life
>>
>>26590940
It will end up awkwardly. I'm so awkward around girls.

I made the huge mistake of following her on insta without ever talking to her. Can't believe I did that
>>
Prob because youre older
>>
anyone else before I lose my thread and go back to being ignored by her?
>>
You had your moment to talk to her right then. Would have broken the ice.
>>
don't girls like the "bad boy"? who could be more antisocially attractive than a potential school shooter, just look at all the pics whores send James Holmes in prison
>>
I doubt it's because I am older, there is another sophomore in my class and he is black and she snapchats pics with him and talks to him all the time.

I think I just have autism :/
>>
>>26592026
The real question is why do you have a crush on someone who won't give you the time of day
>>
What the fuck is WRONG ABOUT WEARING GLASSES?!?! Glasses can be stylish... Glasses can get you da pusi, right guys?
>>
Probably can't read you because you're an expressionless kind. Practice facial expressions in the mirror. Smiling is the best kind to practice. You can fool yourself to be happy and smile more eventually. But all kinds should be practiced, disgust, resentment, anger, joy, happiness, laughing. Laughing is probably the most useful one.

After that you can start checking what people mean with their expressions. She might resent you but if you're having trouble reading her there's no definitive answer.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.