[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Anon, I hope you dont mind me asking this, but is everythin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: grouper-9.10.2014[1].jpg (151 KB, 685x389) Image search: [Google]
grouper-9.10.2014[1].jpg
151 KB, 685x389
>"Anon, I hope you dont mind me asking this, but is everythin okay? Ever since I met you I've noticed you are so hesitant so speak.You seem genuine and kind, and I just wish you would converse more openly with me"
>>
>>26590402
I'm just inherently superior to you by being a man, so I don't know what to speak about with you because your mind is not programmed to have any substance in it. I would still fuck you though
>>
>>26590402
How did we ever end up together in the first place if I'm always so hesitant to speak?
>>
>>26590402
dang liz harris is cute
>>
>>26590504
>flatchested
>body of a 12 year old boy
Just admit you are a pedo so we can lock you up
>>
>>26590573
i said she's cute, not a super hot woman or anything.
>>
>>26590402
This would never happen to me, I'm pretty sure most of my classmates think I'm "creepy" and "weird"
>>
>>26590402
>I just wish you would converse more openly with me
I want to stick my dick inside of your ax wound and ejaculate. Is that open enough for you?
>>
who keeps making these threads where they pretend to be a girl that isnt my mom or sister that cares about my well being?
>>
> Tfw girls in class have been asking me this lately
> Why do you look so sad anon
But I have my shit together and don't look as ugly as I used to and I have my acne under control
Now they seem to pity me which is nice. They also treat me in a sort of domineering way how do I get a gf to pet me
>>
File: 1416510508949.gif (769 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1416510508949.gif
769 KB, 640x360
>>26590402
I've just been feeling really lonely. I used to be affectionate with my family and even coworkers when I had a job heh, she's buying it. I just wish someone would show me a little love and affection . . . you know too easy now just to secretly play with her erogenous zones while we hug
>>
File: too much.jpg (30 KB, 450x429) Image search: [Google]
too much.jpg
30 KB, 450x429
>You remember so much about every conversation we've had! You're so smart. To be honest I haven't noticed much about you at all.

someone told me this recently.
>>
>>26593191
You did good. Sounds like you made an impression

>tfw senpai noticed you
>>
>>26593279

So you're a new trip huh?

Haven't filtered you yet, tell me, how do you feel about Parasite Eve 2?
>>
File: download.gif (2 MB, 568x320) Image search: [Google]
download.gif
2 MB, 568x320
Pretty much worse in every aspect except for the shower scene.

No (YOU)s for judgmental people who write others off.

byebye anon
>>
>>26593474

>No (YOU)s for judgmental people who write others off.
>byebye anon

Shame, sounds like we could have gotten along

I'm a PS1 collector, you won't find me in /vr/ though.
>>
File: 1455874968764.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1455874968764.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>26590402
I'm a shy, almost 100% introverted Aquarius. I don't "open up".
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.