[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
T-this is a set up, I think. I think Chad wants to fuck me? >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: smexy+wet.jpg (36 KB, 341x512) Image search: [Google]
smexy+wet.jpg
36 KB, 341x512
T-this is a set up, I think.
I think Chad wants to fuck me?
> always smiling at me like I've said the funniest shit ever
> striking up conversation way more often
> bantz
> asked me if I'm dating anyone
What's his deal, I'm chubby and kind of dirty, why is he noticing me all of a sudden?
>>
fuck off fat bitch chad doesnt want you
>>
he thinks youre easy and is trying to pump and dump you dumbfuck
>>
>>26590644
essentially.

also post pics of chad so we can decide if he is chad or not
>>
>>26590644
Why does he think I'm easy? I dress like a weeb and stay indoors.
>>
File: trashit.jpg (10 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
trashit.jpg
10 KB, 183x275
>>26590253
he probably has something seriously wrong with him inside his head, probably a fucked up person inside, that's why he fails to maintain relationships with girls in his league and preys on insecure ones like yourself

stay away

i know because i've done it before to 3 girls
>>
>>26590253
Chads become obsessed with finding novel partners. Fucking the same girl over and over doesn't give nearly as much pleasure as fucking a new girl. That's why he's trying to fuck you. This phenomena is called the coolidge effect btw.
>>
>>26590253
Wants to put it on you or in you ain't nothing wrong with that. Are you in to him? Then go for it. If not, then don't.

take a calculated risk, if he's "setting you up" then who cares about him he's a chad anyways. If you don't take any risks then you'll just keep shitposting
>>
>>26590700
I'm just confused why he would be into me. But I know its a trap
>>
smexy+wet
>>
>>26590687
Chads don't really care for relationships until they're older. They love fucking a lot of women and are completely content of having their social needs and emotional needs fulfilled by their bros. Betas and omegas on the other hand, have desires for monogamy and love from a girlfriend they can both bond and spend time with and fuck.
>>
>>26590253
he's probably got a bet going with his chad mates about how long it will take him to pop the ugly chicks cherry
>>
>>26591118
I don't think there are any other Chads. How would he even know I'm interested?
>>
>>26590253
Some cholo said he was going to gang rape me at first I was spooked but he said no homo *phew* it was a joke
>>
>>26590675
Because of that he thinks you would jump at the chance to fuck a chad, probably, which it kind of sounds like you will.
>>
>>26590253
He wants to fuck everything that isn't TOO fat.

/thread
>>
Check surrounding bushes
Get ready to cry through a rigid smile as Chad's brothers justaprankbro you with a camera
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.