[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>not having a body like this You have nobody to blame but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: 1447044637130-1.jpg (96 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
1447044637130-1.jpg
96 KB, 500x625
>not having a body like this

You have nobody to blame but yourselves for not having a gf
>>
>>26590230
>had a body like this
>no joke

still ugly as fuck
still 5'6''
still no scoial skills

i got plenty of blame nigga
>>
>>26590230
he has wide shoulders already genetically

wide clavicle. i dont have that

i do lift but i still dont look like that after 3 years
>>
File: 4e1.png (149 KB, 361x355) Image search: [Google]
4e1.png
149 KB, 361x355
>>26590230
>you must have an unnaturally low level of body fat and glamour muscles flexed at all times to have a GF.

look guys, I normally just play along to avoid the REEEEEEEEEEE

but you seriously dont need to go through all that trouble just to fuck girls.
>>
>>26590230
I am a manlet. When I had a body similar to that women openly laughed in my face saying I was over compensating.
>>
Fuck girls, man.

All men should work on their body, just for the sake of itself.
Nothing could convince me that improving your body is anything but the most noble and worthwhile of pursuits.
>>
>>26590230
I'd consider that an acceptable body type.
>>
>>26590491
What's the other options - fucking hookers? Look if you're an overweight or extremely skinny male you are not physically attractive whatsoever to the overwhelmingly majority of girls. if you wanna girlfriend and one that'll stay, you should be lean and muscular
>>
>>26590624
>extremely skinny male

Literally nothing can be done about this. If you have thin bones as an adult, then you're stuck that way for the rest of your life. Same goes for dick size.
>>
>>26590230
So basically I have to give up chicken tenders, bread, potatoes, corn, and soda to get a gf while only eating oats, and grilled or broiled chicken with no spices? Doesn't sound like a good deal.
>>
>>26590230
90% of people with gfs don't have a body like this. The only things that really matter are facial aesthetics and money.
>>
Only girls with particular fetishes like roiders. Most roiders are gay. You all need to grow up and stop spreading this meme
>>
>>26590230
I know. I blame myself completely and I'm trying to change.
>>
>>26590688
Eat the other shit but just work out
>>
>>26590688
You can eat chicken with spices. Also grilled chicken is just as good as fried, but in a different way. Dem char lines. I think the grill was the greatest invention by mankind.
>>
>>26590714
It doesn't work that way. If you want that body diet is more important than even the lifting.
>>
>>26590693
90% of people with gfs are getting cucked
>>
File: 1455809548860[1].jpg (83 KB, 413x594) Image search: [Google]
1455809548860[1].jpg
83 KB, 413x594
Seriously what's stopping you?
>>
>>26590230
>those mediocre thighs
lmao someone's been skipping leg day
never gonna make it
>>
>>26590707
>implying you have to be roiding to get to that level
>>
>>26590723
You still need to lift to get that body. Eat like that and you'll just get slim. You need to combine diet and exercise to get the results. Only doing one or the other won't help, though simply eating healthy and not exercising is probably healthier than eating like shit and exercising.
>>
>>26590230
None of it matters
>>
>>26590230
>thumb inside fist
Sure hope chad dosent hurt himself
>>
>>26590723

come on. you really think you'd look like that if you kept your diet and check and just fucked around aimlessly at the gym? the workout regiment is essential to having a body like this.
>>
Do you expect to get a qt if you're a fatass? I'm a bit fat myself so I don't expect some slim gf. Slim and legit curvy girls are only for slim and ripped men.
>>
>>26590230
is no one gonna point out that he balls his fists like a little girl who's never had to fight once in his life?
>>
>>26590230
>thinking fagging it up will get you a gf
>>
but I want a girl to love me for me
>>
>>26590830
Nobody loves anyone for anyone except for your parents, lad. And that's if you're lucky to have loving parents.
>>
Those traps look ridiculous
>>
>>26590830
>implying humans make decisions based on anything other than that which is grounded in physical reality i.e. looks and behaviour
>>
>>26590662

Not true. I'm up 32 pounds from 115 (@5'10") to 147 as of today in just 5 months. My 6 pack is starting to show, my pecs are defined, my legs are thickening and my chest size is up 8 inches.

I work out less than an hour each day, 6 days a week. At home.
>>
>>26590853
If we loved people for who they are, literally everyone would be able to get a girlfriend or boyfriend. Wouldn't matter if they were ugly or mentally ill or disgusting. We would love legit evil people. Unconditional love is mostly a lie. If you want unconditional love, get a pet.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.