[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that one asian girl in your university class who is so autistic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: wow.jpg (46 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
46 KB, 450x600
>that one asian girl in your university class who is so autistic she still reads rage comics and tries to emote herself like a meme in real life
>spouts 9gag memes like 'dafaq?' in real life
>also has a lazy eye

Is she robot gf material?
>>
no, you bozo
>>
>>26590188
asians don't read shitty rage comics
>>
>>26590266
Yeah I know a few who unironically browse and like 9gag shit.
>>
>>26590188
I imagine that's the type of asian most robots end up witj
>>
>>26590188

>9gag
this is still a thing?
>>
She will still get railed by drunk chad on Saturday night.
>>
Knew a girl like this in my first two years of university. She was very fond of Tumblr, and despite being born in China, she had frizzy, long curly hair. Always quoted memes, and was obsessed with feminism and lesbianism, claiming to be a lesbian herself.

Worst part was that she always wrote second-person narratives in creative writing classes. Not just a few, but EVERY SINGLE TIME. I don't recall her ever writing anything that wasn't second person, and they were all very shallow stories. Yet, she tried to get praise anyway simply by using a technique nobody makes use of (since it fucking blows dick). To add on to that, the stories almost all had to do with homosexuality in some way.

Very sarcastic, and didn't even want to participate beyond that. Hardly ever talked.
>>
>>26590460
boring story dude
>>
>>26590990
It was alright, I wouldn't say it was boring.
>>
>>26590188
Milo go go sleep already..
>>
someone post the after version of OPs picture
>>
>>26590266
i banged an asian girl the other day who just admitted to me she frequents reddit

it happens
>>
>>26591963
>i banged an asian girl the other day

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

RRRRRRREEEEEEEE RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26592057
I gave her a quarter, relax.
>>
File: 1449987309147.png (293 KB, 960x694) Image search: [Google]
1449987309147.png
293 KB, 960x694
>Things That Didn't Happen: The Thread
>>
there was an autistic asian girl in one of my lit classes back in college. she literally hid behind her backpack. she would put it up on the desk and duck behind it, staying that way throughout the entire lecture. she also ran out of the classroom when class was over. don't know if she ran in as she was always there before anyone else.
>>
>>26592198
So fucking sexy
>>
>>26590188
Holy shit I know this meme famalam. She doesn't spout memes but she conducts herself like a meme. Her name is Maggie. Fuck her.
>>
>>26593699
>she conducts herself like a meme
this cracked me the fuck up and i don't know why
checked
>>
>>26590266
Nobody reads rage comics anymore
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.