[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, wore some running tights to the mall and a girl came
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 412x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 412x800
Hey guys, wore some running tights to the mall and a girl came up and gave me her number.

Greentext of the whole story coming soon.
>>
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 500x749) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 500x749
So here we go

>be me, 26
>at an outdoor sports convention with the company I work for
>going to be racing kids up a rock climbing wall all day
>get to the hotel two days early because they wanted me to supervise the rigging for the wall
>nice and relaxed first day
>go out to eat on company card, do a little sight seeing
>wake up the next day
>start to go through clothes
>realize I literally forgot to pack everything legwear related
>decide I'll go to the local mall or something and buy a couple pairs of pants
>go to convention center
>"supervising" wall rig
>mostly eating the free food from the convention center lounge and shitposting on 4chan
>climb up on the back of wall for final check
>guy trips and knocks me off the wall
>back of pants catch on a rod
>tears all the way through my pants
>pants now destroyed
>luckily they set up a net for the workers so I'm not hurt
>"oh sorry man"
>fuck off
>go back to hotel
>think about what I should do
>i did pack running tights to wear under some shorts when climbing
>go to the mall in tights
>go to dicks
>obviously gay guy comes and asks if I need help
>fuck it's the tights
>try to talk in a deeper voice than normal and be as chad like as possible
>"Nah man, just gotta find some shorts!"
>he leaves
>girl comes up
>maybe 21-22 cute as fuck
>start to get nervous because the last time I had sex I was 17 and I can't talk to girls
>she follows me around and recommends all these different pairs of shorts
>gets really close to me
>brushes up on me occasionally
>take my picks of what she likes
>she writes her number down and gives it to me
>kind of flirty/skip/walks off
>buy the shorts
>next day
>first day at the convention
>she's there
>race her up the wall
>win, obviously
>she does this thing where she strokes my forearm a few times when we're talking
>text her
>we're getting dinner tomorrow

Probably gonna fuck it up, but I guess she likes men in tights.
>>
You're gonna fuck it up lmao.

Good luck though I guess.
>>
>>26590352
>scroll to the bottom
>no dinosaurs
you almost wasted my time there m80
>>
>>26590895
I thought about making a men in tights joke but I was worried that would make people assume I was lying when I wasn't.
>>
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 880x1300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 880x1300
>>26590865
I hope not. I live around 500 miles from this city so a relationship is out of the picture and she knows that. I just want to get my dick wet. I'm assuming as she made plans with me while knowing I live so far away she has similar intentions to me.

I don't have a picture but I found one that looks very very very similar to her.
>>
>>26590986
4/10 to be frank family
Very weird facial dimensions.

Just pass on it and save your dignity and pride. Don't give in to degeneracy, one night stands are for absolute plebians.
>>
>>26591040
I don't know man, 9 years is a long time.

Also spending all these years in track in high school and college and never fucking one of those tight track bodies really did some damage. This might be my only chance because her body is extremely fit.
>>
So basically what you're saying is that tights on men is a high risk - high reward clothing choice? You could possibly embarass yourself or get hit on by gay men, or you could attract that one qt who likes it...
>>
File: DankU.jpg (14 KB, 426x319) Image search: [Google]
DankU.jpg
14 KB, 426x319
>>26591116
DO IT OP, THIS IS YOUR CHANCE.
>>
>>26591332
>You could possibly embarass yourself or get hit on by gay men.

That's the opposite of a problem tbqh
>>
It wont be long until clothes like tights is the norm for men. Obviously being in good shape will be required but if medical sciences advance enough it won't be surprising if people woll simply be able to take pills for safe and rapid fat burn.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.