[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you come from work and see your daughter and wife doing this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: blackeddd.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
blackeddd.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2000
>you come from work and see your daughter and wife doing this

what would be your reaction?
>>
>>26589955
quadruple homicide and kill myself
>>
>>26589955
Quickly make my way to the shed, with much excitement!
>>
Whip out my gun and kill them all.
>>
>>26589955
Cry about not being there to prep the bull.
>>
>>26589955

My reaction would be to ask why a /tv/ shitposter thought this image would work better here
>>
snort some coke and watch

then get a blowjob from my daughter
>>
>>26589955
>kill niggers
>Rape wife and daughter to death
>empty bank account and disappear to south america.
>>
>>26589955
Wonder how I got a wife and daughter
>>
>>26590085
youre the main character of a new NTR hentai
>>
both of those women have sexy soles
>>
I must be in the wrong house oops.
>>
FUCKING NIGGERS TAKING OUR WOMEN!!!
>>
>kill niggers
>torture wife to death while daughter watches chained to the bed
>rape daughter until her asshole is so damaged she needs medical treatment
>kill myself in front of her and leave her a ruined human being forever

tobh fampai
>>
>blacked.com
Blox
>>
Become a woman through years of surgery and hormones and then JOIN IN ON THE FUN!
>>
Yell out "What!?" And leave the house for a few hours. In that time I'd find a place to crash. I'll come back with divorce papers and collect my things. I'll never see my wife and daughter again
>>
>>26589955
daughter: disowned. wife: back off so she doesnt notice I caught her, then later at night when she is sleeping I knock her out, and I take her to the ocean, get on a boat, and dump her in the ocean and no I wouldnt fuck the wife b4 because she just fucked a inferior nigger
>>
>>26589979
same here, but I might not kill myself.
>>
I'd be upset that they started without me, then I'd RUSH to the shed.
>>
>>26589955
shoot the home invaders
>>
>>26589955
be happy I'm not white
>>
>>26589955

When did my wife and daughter turn into white women?
>>
Wonder why they're scissoring the two white girls in such a n odd position. Also shoot myself for marrying a nigger and having a nigger daughter
>>
>>26589979
this

super fucking original comment robot niggers
>>
tickle feet

tickle tickle tickle Daddie's home :)

:)
>>
>>26589955
Call the cops and say there are two niggers in the house. Hopefully the wife and daughter get caught in the crossfire.
>>
>>26589955
Massage their testicles to help them cum inside their pussies and hopefully impregnate my wife and daughter.
>>
>>26592727
What will you do after they have their babies?
>>
>>26592767
Raise them of course, these two look like busy men that won't be able to stick around.
>>
File: bbq.webm (510 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
bbq.webm
510 KB, 480x270
>>26592767
The only sane thing.
>>
>>26592790
I lost it at "busy men"

Top laff m8
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.