[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's this girl in my class handing me love notes and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: sweatterypepe.jpg (76 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
sweatterypepe.jpg
76 KB, 480x454
There's this girl in my class handing me love notes and shit
what the fuck do I do
>>
>>26589634
deck her in the face for being an insolent whore.
you need to show that YOU approach HER, and it's not the other way around
>>
>>26589703
I want a gf, not a jail sentence
>>
>>26589634
Act like an alpha and tell her she's only a 6/10 and you don't want to pass on your superior genes to her
>>
>>26589759
>want a gf
>basically ignoring an open invitation
why
>>
>>26590122
It's not that I'm ignoring her
I just don't know what the fuck to do
I've been in this situation before but let it slip
I don't want to do that again
>>
>>26590618
Uh, talk to her. Tell her how you feel but don't surpass the types of things she says unless you think it'd be ok. Don't be a bitch, be straight forward. Women like men who "take control."
>>
>>26589634
What do the love notes say?
>>
Whatever you do, don't let the spaghetti fall out of your pockets.
>>
>what the fuck do I do

You better show us them fuckin notes son
>>
>>26589634
Hi, Name.
These notes are great.
Let's go get drinks at Place at Time And Date.

Then you make her talk about herself. If you get asked something you give 6 word or less answers. Smile.

If it goes well set up another.

Good luck, sweating frog.
>>
>>26589634
Send a love note back
>>
>>26590985
>If you get asked something you give 6 word or less answer
This will kill conversation. If you want to get to know someone, you have to talk to them. Otherwise, you may seem indifferent or uninterested in her getting to know you. Also, "These notes are great" sounds spergy to me.

But yes, smile! Seem interested in whatever she has to say.
>>
shes probably just messing with you, dont respond and pretend that you think she is wierd.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.