[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you do these girls? I really wanna fuck the jewess.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 51.png (1 MB, 1440x1420) Image search: [Google]
51.png
1 MB, 1440x1420
Would you do these girls?

I really wanna fuck the jewess.
>>
>>26589590

Id fuck a tree with a hole

Shouldn't come here for this.
>>
>>26589590
Both of them are Jews.
>>
>>26589590

Abbi is like exactly my type only she's missing glasses. It's crazy. I don't wanna google her in fear of finding out my waifu has a husband.
>>
>>26589918
Fine, the ugly one wearing the hat. She's like a 7/10 to me.
>>
>>26589947
Your type is overweight 30 year olds?
>>
>>26589590
Ilana for sure. She's constantly showing off her booty in the show. Its great, love those yoga pants she's always wearing.
>>
The mixed girl is stunning. Ilana best girl
>>
Yeah I'd fuck either.

I'd wipe that face right off the jewess... with my dick.
>>
>>26589590
I'd fuck the one on the right, but I'm kinda desperate rn
>>
Ilana is definitely the sexier one but Abbi is cute too in her own way.
>>
>>26589590
Abbi, yes, but not Ilana
I want to get high and rut all night
>>
>>26590467
llana is hotter but will most definitely cuck you at some point. abbi is pretty adorable and would peg you if you're into that sorta thing.
>>
>>26589869
you're in luck, many trees have holes.
>>
I never knew /r9k/ liked Broad City. How are you guys enjoying season 3 so far?
>>
>>26589590
>is she free of disease and deformity?
>does she weigh less than 300 lbs?
>is she between the age of 18-70?

I will fuck any woman who answers yes to these three questions. Literally any woman in the world.
>>
>>26590717
I'm OP. I have no idea what this fucking show was or what it was about, I just knew feminists loved it.

You guys are fucking hypocrites. You even know their fucking names. I'd still do the jewess on the left though.
>>
>>26590766

It's a funny show. It's just these two girls running around NYC getting into hijinks and dropping spaghetti.
>>
>>26590802
Oh thanks for the insight, tumblr :^)
>>
>>26590802
It's a show for women. Your brain is fucked if you enjoy it as a guy.
>>
>>26590846
>it's a show for women

In the first episode they literally whore themselves out to get money to buy concert tickets. It was clearly degrading and they were uncomfortable the entire time, and that's what made the scene funny. How is that a feminist show?

Besides, you could literally gender swap the entire show and not much would be different.
>>
File: 21.png (2 MB, 1133x1433) Image search: [Google]
21.png
2 MB, 1133x1433
>>26590910
That's called sexual empowerment, you fucking pig
>>
>>26589590
Already decided long ago yes Fuck yes
>>
>>26590945
>cute frames
>can I see what they'd look like covered in my cum?
>>
>>26590846
well your brain is pretty much fucked if you hang around r9k so whatever, imma keep watching
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.