[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have you ever had a call with a grill? how was it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: stacy_keibler_old_telephone.jpg (271 KB, 1200x944) Image search: [Google]
stacy_keibler_old_telephone.jpg
271 KB, 1200x944
have you ever had a call with a grill? how was it?
>>
>Ok
>Ok
>Ok
>Ok
>Ok
>Love you too, mom
>>
>anon, why don't you talk?
>are you shy or something
>speak
>>
Worst cringey moment of my life. Long pauses, couldn't think of anything to say. She finally hung up randomly. Never again
>>
I am just very nervous desu. I get very distracted by feet, and i just stare at them senpai
>>
Was an invite to a birthday party. Prettiest girl in class called.
I think I might have blacked out because I don't remember anything but those two things.
>>
>>26589415
I just realized i've never had a casual conversation on the phone with a platonic/romantic female friend
>>
I used to have phone sex with some girl from tumblr.
I never came as hard as when I heard her cum.
That was years ago tho.
Now I have a friend in michigan who calls me almost every night drunk and sings to me.
I dont even have to talk much.
>>
sounds uncomfortable senpai
>>
Yeah back before my anxiety was bad I'd call girls all the time. I used to not give a fuck when I was younger
>>
>talking on the phone

Fuck. That. I can't believe an entire generation grew up on phone conversations. I literally can't handle it. I can talk to people fine in person or over text, even on webcam. But phones just fill me with anxiety for some reason.
>>
File: 89332893289.jpg (158 KB, 480x594) Image search: [Google]
89332893289.jpg
158 KB, 480x594
>>26589415
>have to call anyone
>fucking get awkward because I have no conversation skills
>have to physically walk around the area so my body in activity and motion give my voice a "busy" intent
>a plan to shroud my incompetence with inattentiveness
>slowly start to resent the person i'm speaking with because walking around is tiring me out phyisically, and doing so is mentally tiring to keep up the facade

I wasn't meant to be on this planet.
I figured that out on a subconsious level when I was younger. I just only in the not so recent years began to understand why that was, and grasp the scope of my incompatibility with people.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.