[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Druggy Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 10
File: illicit-drugs.jpg (55 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
illicit-drugs.jpg
55 KB, 600x400
Whatca doing right now?
I'm currently on 2-FA and Etizolam.
What you got intus?
>general druggy thread, all drugs allowed.
>>
>>26589227
how does 2-fa compare to regular amphetamine? and why do you take a downer with an upper?
>>
i haven't had etiz in a whiiiiile

i miss it. i had 90 pills of clonazolam and flubromazolam each, it was a fun time last month
>>
>>26589315
Well I only had real amphetamine only a couple times but I would say they are very similar.
I had a little too mich 2FA and now I can't sleep so I',ll try to comedown a bit faster by using Benzos.
>>
I have some weed, it's so boring. I want oxys and lsd
>>
>>26589343
Don't buy that stuft in pills, if a packedge will be confiscated by the cops they can easily accuse of wanting to consume it.
When bought in powder its way more difficult of intention to consume.
>>
did some dabs just now, im at a 6/10 high
>>
I've got some shrooms lined up for tomorrow. It will be my first time. What am I in for?

>>26589447
Nice
>>
I miss MPA sometimes
My RC period is over though
>>
I'm so fucking excited, tomorrow I'll visit a Buddy who lives 7h away and we'll be having our first trip on O-PCE, a very promising dissociative...
>>
>>26589435
well the analog act doesn't apply to benzos (assuming you're in america)

so I think it's not too much of an issue
>>
>>26589435

it's legal, i dont give a fug
>>
>>26589487
When you breathe, it will look like the walls are expanding and shrinking, you will think everything people say is beautiful and fascinating, animals become super cute, you will smile a lot, tv shows will seem like you are in the show, generally you will feel great like you are a tangible being in the world, not just a speck in the universe.
>>
>>26589518
There are still shops who offer that old "good" stuff which is mostly illegal now.
>>
I went to a house party for a friend's bday and started talking with this cute grill and decided I should just get her number rather than pussy out

but I did some MD with this friend of mine and I reacted really badly to it and we were in this club and nothing was going wrong at all (half-empty, energy wasn't too mad, talking with friends) but I still got cabin fever bad and started getting really panic-y and nervous and feeling like I had to get the fuck out of there ASAP

and I got the grill's number guys but the way it happened I really feel like I freaked her out a bit and that she was just giving me her number so I would leave her alone more than because she actually wanted to and I feel fucking terrible and still kind of panic-y but it's fading now

I think I'll just text her tomorrow and ask her how her night went and be honest and tell her I reacted badly to MD and I'm really sorry if I seemed weird or weirded her out

I also should have talked to her more desu but she always seemed preoccupied talking with other people so I didn't I can't wait for her to ignore my text guys
>>
>>26589539
Nah, I'm from Europe and that's what I heard it is being practioned here.
>>
lmaoing at all these white people drugs

all you need is weed and liquor
>>
Just took two huge bites from a 300mg medical edible. Small nibbles on one a few hours before bed is enough to make me slightly high 24/7.

It's been 20 minutes and music still seems kind of fast. Smoking a cigarette seems to get me a little higher each time, but I'm still waiting to get where I want to go.

Hoping I'm in for a good escape tonight since I have the day off tomorrow
>>
>>26589564
I could buy 3-FPM or some other stims, it's just that I told my parents about my use of such substances, so now I don't want to do things behind their back while I still live with them
>>
>>26589597
be honest but dont barf all your shit on her
>>
File: smug feel.jpg (32 KB, 221x248) Image search: [Google]
smug feel.jpg
32 KB, 221x248
Pumped two doses of isopropylphenidate straight up my butt. Snorting stung too much, oral didn't do anything for me. So that leaves one opening left. Only true druggies are brave enough to breach the butthole.
>>
>>26589635
Holy fuck that sounds awesome
>>
>>26589540
Well then, good luck.
I don't really like that legal stuff, it is mainly always just a ripoff of some elder stuff that was god. Like the 6th ab-chiminaca analog or the ninethouendst MPH rippoff.
Usually they all become gradually worse.
I myself rather stick to the roots.
>>
.5mg xanny and 1g phenibut this morning to make a stressful day with the normies easy

Just now, weed. Soon, a psy, acid or shrooms or dox, not sure yet. Fridays are fun.
>>
>>26589636
Yeah, this is a mistake. Don't tell your perents directly you use drugs. Do it behind there back untill you mpve out and enjoy all the fredoom and the overwhelming lonliess you will have to challenge...
>>
>>26589694
Ippd is shit, like all phenidates.
I also like plugging,so far I plugged Odsmt, Methylon and 2c-c. Propably my most liked form of application. Advantages are so much more than disadvantages.
>>
File: 1443668142278.jpg (76 KB, 321x348) Image search: [Google]
1443668142278.jpg
76 KB, 321x348
>>26589227
I need help robots. A couple months ago my parents caught me with xanax. I quit about 2 weeks into constant daily use. 3-4 mgs a day. Since then i havent touched drugs but today i got 60 mg of adderall and took that. Somehow, a bunch of people at school (im 18, a senior) saw me buy it and my cousin just asked me if i do drugs. I feel like im truly fucked. It doesnt help that the comedown was awful. Pic related. I just need some advice or something to comfort me.
>>
>>26590059
I couldn't really grasp what your Proplem is? Could you specify, plx?
>>
>>26589951
only coz you don't have rectal cancer. yet.
>>
OP here.
Those 3,5mg of Eti didn't really to sleep...
Been bondering to use like 75mg ODSMT to nod away atleast?
Opinions?
>>
>>26590163
Any evidence, that plugging can cause rektal cancer?
>>
>>26589660
ok bruh Ill just be like "hey it's anon how did your night go" in slightly friendlier form

then another text being like "btw I'm sorry if I seemed weird, took some md with x and I reacted not too well, started getting cabin fever and feeling pretty paniced/nervous so I'm sorry if I seemed a bit off or anything :c"
>>
>>26590059
I don't think two weeks of daily use is probably long enough to develop a dependence to most drugs, benzos included. If withdrawal was what you were worried about.
>>
>>26590209
maybe more like "sorry if i put you off or anything. had a bad reaction to something." its not a big deal. that's what she's scared of anyway.
>>
Op here, i'll just ahead and do some odsmt now..
>>
>>26590298
yeah that's better don't need to over-explain cheers bruh
>>
>Be me. 30yo married trouble maker
>wake up and check to see if my wife is still asleep
>silently creep out of bed and head into the bathroom
>turn on the fan to hide any noise of me rustling around my, "Stash"
>open the container and place one solitary pill in my hand
>blood pressure rising
>take 20mg lisinopril
>blood pressure drops
>sneak back into bed
>wife is still asleep
>pill poppin victory
>>
Or maybe I'll pull an all-nighter and keep myself focused tomorrow with some more 2-fa...
>>
Where can a robot cop some DMT and LSD besides the deep web? Some acquaintance in my program at uni sold me some DMT but I burnt it like a retard and I don't wanna ask him to buy some again. He ain't a dealer and I don't wanna annoy him. If there's only the deep web, anyone of yall bought stuff this way?
>>
>>26590482
what do you want to know?
just get bitcoins and head over to /r/darknetmarkets
>>
>>26589227
kinda stoned
>>
>>26590509
just wanted to know if there's any way to buy some IRL.
>>
>>26590538
I mean, if you know the right person obviously. its not hard to buy drugs of darknet markets and much safer and much better quality and much cheaper.
>>
I do heroin but im not an addict like you degenerates.
>>
Drank a keiths IPA earlier, then a Canadian.

Probably going to chug some vodka before bed like always.
>>
File: 1455583633161.jpg (51 KB, 448x500) Image search: [Google]
1455583633161.jpg
51 KB, 448x500
>>26590599

bloxbloxxasdf
>>
>>26590599
Damn man don't cut yourself on all those edges.
What kinda dope do you get? Tar? ECP?
IV user?

You don't realize you're dependant. Maybe not addicted.
>>
>>26590702
I smoke it every few days but I don't need it. I have gone 3 weeks without it once and I didn't have any withdrawals or anything. I'm just stronger willed than most people.
>>
>>26589227
boozehound on double vodka number 9
nothin else going for me atm

bout to got o sleep
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 786x826) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 786x826
Who /no-connects/ here?
>>
>>26590815

i remember this phase of my heroin addiction
>>
I wish there was something like alcohol where it just makes you a cocky idgaf asshole without the drunkiness and alcohol shits
>>
>>26590815
That's exactly what I did and said during a phase of my meth addiction. Give it a couple of months, it'll creep up on you. One day you'll go on a day long binge and its downhill from there. Good luck anon, you'll need it.
>>
>>26590962
Benzos you stupid teenager
>>
>>26590106
>>26590215
I thought i put my problem in the post. Sorry. My problem is my parents finding out and everyone at school thinking im a junkie.
>>
>>26590996
>without the drunkiness
>>
>>26591441

benzos, dumbass
>>
>>26591412
>everyone at school thinking im a junkie.
everyone thought that about me since middle school

on the bright side people will assume the reason your still a virgin is because the drugs zapped your sex drive
>>
>>26591456
once again,
>>without the drunkiness
>>
What's all this RC, prescription shit. I feel like I should know this since apparently my state has the highest prescription drug abuse, but I don't.
>>
>>26591484

just don't take so much and you'll get all the mental effects with none of the 'hurr im so benzed xD' ones

are you retarded by any chance?
>>
Are there any decent legal drugs? I don't really want to break the law or anything, I just want to feel less shit
>>
>>26591531
Alcohol's about as good as it gets homie, poppy seed tea if you don't mind taking an infinitesimally small chance and bend the law a bit.
>>
>>26591531
research chemicals
anything that's an analog to schedule I or II drugs is technically illegal if sold for human consumption, but you can get around it.

benzos are all schedule IV, so analogs are all legal (in the united states)

there's also kratom, which some people enjoy a lot
phenibut and kava are also decent
>>
>>26591506
Alabama or Tennessee?
>>
>>26591586
oregon http://www.golocalpdx.com/news/oregon-declared-worst-state-for-prescription-drug-abuse
>>
>>26591473
>everyone thought that about me since middle school
same... and i have never even used drugs.
it was just that i'm tired all the time and am groggy until like 7pm.
>>
>>26591473
can relate come to school tired and everyone offers to buy xanax from me
>>
>>26591473
same here

everyone thought I was high all the time, because I never talked, had earbuds in all the time and had an 'out of it' look to me all the time. To be fair though, I did use drugs occasionally in high school

I remember one particular comment about it, screamed at the top of the guys lungs in the middle of the cafeteria
>wow the honor student junkie! you're something dude
I think that was in my sophomore year if I remember correctly

so that pretty much solidified the sentiment for the rest of high school
>>
Beer, weed and very comfy.
>>
>>26591865
I dont want to be thought of like that. I go to a small school so word gets around fast. As in to parents, teachers, and principals.
>>
>>26589487

You might feel really nauseated 20-40 mins post-consumption, don't let it trip you out because it goes away as the effects come on.
>>
>>26589563
The first time I ate mushrooms after smoking weed in a park I climbed a tree and was sitting in the branches. I felt like I made and emphatic link with this tree and just knew that it's name was Bruce. My friends and I always called that tree Bruce from then on. It was a place we went to smoke pot all of the time. After I graduated I found out that people from a different high school near by called it Bruce too. I felt a bit of pride about it.
>>
Got heroin and weed on the way. Tried to order RC's but the UK sites I found don't take fucking US credit cards, and the whole reason I was going after RC's is that I maxed up my Bitcoin instant buy limit. Anyone know any good USA domestic RC sources that take credit cards?
>>
>>26591531
DXM, kratom, nitrous oxide are all worth doing
>>
>>26592543
How did people even see you buying? Were you picking up in the bathroom like a retard?
>>
>>26593292
Nitrous Oxide was the villain in Crash Team Racing, so that sounds like a fun drug
>>
>>26589227
smoking weed and drinking beer. the undeniable perfect drug combination
>>
>>26592920
unless that's a prepaid card you're a moron
if you can afford to pay uk -> us shipping why not get some btc off localbitcoins?
>>
>>26593362
Haha, no. The undeniably perfect drug combination is opiates+benzodiazepines+weed+antihistamines (for the itch and added sedation)

It's like floating on a cloud made of pure happiness.
>>
>>26593404
Nah, weed and xannies and a quality movie
>>
>>26593388
Because localbitcoins is a pain in the ass to work with. And do you think I'm afraid of purchasing RC's on my debit card? Why would I give a shit?
>>
>>26593417
You don't know what you're talking about until you've experienced the holy grail I've described. I've never shot a speedball, and I'm willing to concede those probably feel better, but what you're describing is literally just what I listed without the best ingredient. Your drug game is weak.
>>
>>26590365
I wish I was married. jk
>>
test post, ignore if this actually makes it through
>>
>>26593341
Yeah, it's really fun. Lasts about 30 seconds per cartridge, so you'd want to do like 20 - 30 in a session, and combine it with weed.

They're more psychedelic and intense than you'd expect, would recommend
>>
any drugs that make you smart?
>>
>>26593610
Look into nootropics. Stimulants will make you feel smart, clear up brain fog, and give you energy and shit, making you more effective, but they won't actually make you smarter.

Loads of fun though. Meth will make you feel fucking brilliant.
>>
>>26589227
30 days off heroin. surprised and proud that i have not committed suicide. enjoy your nods to my fellow opi bros, everyone be safe <3 love u guys
>>
>>26593734
You're stronger than I am, bropi.
>>
>>26593796
senpai my willpower falters every single second but i just have to strive on. i have been doing heroin daily since 14. and injecting since 16 and am 22 now. this is my first time havign 30 days clean. i lost my virginity because my overwhelming sex drive made me go full normie mode and i went alone bar hopping and got a girl. if a pathetic faggot like me can quit heroin anyone can. good luck my friend, please be safe, know your drug and dosage, and do not overdose. godspeed.
>>
File: goofy feel.gif (3 KB, 166x200) Image search: [Google]
goofy feel.gif
3 KB, 166x200
Another shot full of isopropylphenidate right in my ass. I am tweaking pretty hard already. My pupils are like dinner plates. Everything is going Anon today, everything in the world. I will finally have my cake and eat it. I am unstoppable.
>>
>>26593828
You haven't quit heroin just because you have 30 days clean. You're going to be back to shooting up before 2017.
>>
>>26593880
at what point in your life did you decide shooting something up your ass was a good idea?
>>
So i got a bottle of methylphenidate 54's. These good for any kind of high at all?
>>
File: 1391170368292.gif (9 KB, 250x301) Image search: [Google]
1391170368292.gif
9 KB, 250x301
>>26594061
I started just yesterday actually. It gets you much higher with less drugs. Closest you can get to IV without piercing your vein. I wanna go super fast, anon. I wanna be the fastest man on Earth. This is my dream.
>>
>>26594127
Yeah, those will give you a nice euphoria. Not as intense as amphetamines though. I'd save it for when you've got a lot of things you need to do. Ritalin is more of a "I'm gonna get shit done" drug than a "I am king of the world, unstoppable!" drug.
>>
File: 1286436176227.gif (15 KB, 1036x772) Image search: [Google]
1286436176227.gif
15 KB, 1036x772
I'm doing a little drug called LIFE right now.

YOu should try getting one you worthless junkie faggots. WHen Trump gets elected and you people get thrown in a concentration camp you can have all the drugs you want except instead of drugs it will be poison gas.

Rot in hell junkie faggots.
>>
>>26589227
Only smoke weed these days, looking to give that up soon though. Been clean from opiates for 1 year 2 weeks and 2 days. Used to shoot heroin (and speed but preferred opiates, H, morphine, oxys). Three more weeks of Hep C treatment. Stopped drinking when I was an opiate addict, id say it must be at least 18 months since i've been drunk, found they didn't mix well. Havnt tripped in years but did lots of acid, mushrooms, mescaline, and X. Tried cocaine once but its really hard to get where i live and expensive. Done meth but i've never been a big fan of stimulants and it also costs too much. Only ever had a real issue with opiates.
>>
>>26594606
>implying trump doesn't privately love drugs, esp coke
I mean, look at him
>>
>>26593311
Yea. Not very smart.
>>
ethylone worth it? also mdma or similar stories
>>
>taking a sedative that isnt heroin with a stimulant

literallywhy.jpg

today is benzo day. gonna take like 10mg kpin, some zopiclone, and some xanax and get chill and watfch movies
>>
went hard in the psychedelics for years, im pretty positive they fucked with me. Im no loon, but I definitely have a pretty warped perception of reality, probably shouldnt have gone as hard as I did.

Only really smoke weed now, do coke occasionally, mdma once in a blue moon, but im pretty much over that whole druggy escapade fuck u mum and dad thing I got into in high school
>>
>>26596335

sounds cozy. wish I had some xanax, I used to drop 6-7 bars at a time, good times. glad I spread my usage out enough to the point where I never got physically addicted
>>
>>26594017
Saying shit like this is why you're a kissless virgin orbiter, with no friends, and no prospects. Its also the reason you want to kill yourself more and more every day.
>>
>>26596387
i do that. benzos at most once a week. keeps tolerence rather low and no withdrawals. besides i cant even make benzo lastmore then a day because iget greedy and take them all
>>
>>26592920
buying buttcoin with a card is a risk I'm not willing to take. That can and will be tracked.
>>
>>26596651
>will be

lol no. Even if, you can tumble your coins so it wont lead back to your credit card.

Though, buying with a credit card most people wont accept it because bitcoin isnt a physical object and you can dispute the charge and get a refund while keeping the coins, and its absurdly upmarked.

better to go to a coin exchange and link bank accounts.

t. purchased literally thousands of bitcoins since its inception
>>
>>26594758
Nice job staying off it so long bruv.
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.