[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do people even get gfs is there any way but online dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5
File: 1455594510081.jpg (142 KB, 732x1100) Image search: [Google]
1455594510081.jpg
142 KB, 732x1100
How do people even get gfs

is there any way but online dating if you're not in school
>>
Would also want to know.
>>
>>26588740
yep, online dating m8. but dont get depressed an kill yourself when a 10/10 doesn't reply.
>>
>>26588740
Work, book stores, coffee shops, malls, etc.
>>
Its impossible. I tried being a normie and getting a gf recently. Things were going well, but then she told me that she wasn't looking for anything exclusive. After I had taken her out on Valentines Day. Why bother. Women aren't worth it.
>>
Friends if you have em can set you up eith there gfs friend, double dating.. etc, if not work/online dating would be the major 2, traveling maybe you could meet someone there's a ton of ways, just not when your living the NEET lifestyle.
>>
File: arR14y5_700b.jpg (46 KB, 640x560) Image search: [Google]
arR14y5_700b.jpg
46 KB, 640x560
>>26588740
The answer to your question is "going out and doing shit." Join clubs.Get hobbies. Take up sports. Do anything that mixes you with other people. Talk to those people. Go to events. Talk to more people.

Just make sure your focus is "be out, have fun, chat a bit." If your focus is finding a girlfriend you'll reek of desperation and women will avoid you.
>>
>>26588740
>>26588774
remember that online dating is filled with mostly bots , accounts from no one will responds, attention whores that love beta orbiters
and the 1% of legit women wich arent 10/10
>>
>>26588740
I don't know where to meet women either. 28 kissless virgin here. The work office obviously forbids dating coworkers so that is out of the question. If I get to grocery stores all the women are either with bfs/husbands, with their kids, or have wedding rings on their fingers. There is no place on Earth to find to single women my age. Oh well I am killing myself when I turn 30 next year anyway so it won't matter.
>>
>>26588844

'Not looking for anything exclusive' LOL

Just a polite way if saying she was gripping 2 chad dicks with one in her mouth and another in her pussy last week, but its okay she'll make time for you to buy her some food.
>>
File: 1448175609429.jpg (35 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1448175609429.jpg
35 KB, 640x400
>>26588799
>tried online dating for a few months
>effeminate beta male
>got called cute left and right
>only person who was actually interested in me was a landwhale with some skin disease that made it so she couldn't even be touched without feeling pain
>couldn't bring myself to meet her since I knew that I could never even fuck her lard filled ass

My biggest issues on this regard are probably the facts that I'm an assburger NEET with no experience of having friends or any major social contacts in my life.
>>
>>26588740
I wish I knew the answer. Not like you can date coworkers. All the women I know outside work are single mothers so they aren't dateable. Sometimes people are just meant to be alone.
>>
Depends on the age really. I am 20 so if I want to hook up I go to a bar or party at a house.
>>
>>26588910
I've been cucked. I wish I never knew this feel
>>
We keep having this thread and no one ever gives realistic answers on where to meet women. You cant date coworkers in jobs where you are making way more thaan min. wage so that does not work. Clubs/bars are only for extroverts looking for sex and not relationships. There is basically nowhere to meet women past college. You are screwed.
>>
>>26588740
Jesus Christ. How can you look at something that beautiful and not be intimidated?

How does a guy who's less than 8/10 even delude himself into approaching a girl like that?
>>
>>26589125
Go read, faggot >>26588869
>>
You pretty much have to put yourself out there and risk rejection. Helps if you are social and go to parties or gatherings or are involved in some kind of group/activity. Those help you get to know some girls/women and you can develop a relationship more organically before asking them out. Like say you see this girl around at some parties and she seems interesting or attractive. You wait for an opportunity and hope you don't blow it or make yourself an opportunity and just walk up and strike up a conversation and hope they are responsive. You need to find an "in" or an icebreaker. Like say she puts a song on, you remeber what she put on and maybe later when you see her going to the fridge for another drink, you go over to get one at the same time and lie about liking whatever she put on and start a conversation, Make sure its focused on her and engaging her by asking questions and not making close ended statements unless you have a follow up. Know how to change the subject so its not out of the blue and when to disengage so you don't come on to strong all at once. Like after you lie about the music, you throw out something about how you used to play it while driving to some place and ask if she has ever gone there.

Even with this meticulous bullshit, you are very likely to fail if you are trying on a girl out of or near your league. Failure is normal and rejection is to be expected most of the time unless you are going after girls who feel like you are above them on the pecking order. Its just a numbers game until you end up actually having chemistry going both ways.

If you aren't social, you will get less opportunities and will have to get better at reading more subtle signals, else the odds will be further against you given less to work with. Like if you go out to a diner and want to engage a girl at the counter, you have to resort to something like sitting next to her at the counter and grasping at some bullshit like what she suggests you should order.
>>
>friends of friends (doesn't work if you don't have friends to begin with)
>online dating (low success rate)
>work (bad idea)
>extremely low chance of meeting and hitting it off with some one at a bookshop/cafe etc

Even my hyper-normie/Chad roommate uses online dating.
>>
>>26589568
Why do people say online dating is ineffective? Most of my relationships (and several hookups) have come through ok cupid/eharmony/plenty of fish. Put some effort into your profile, take a few pictures, and send lots of messages that consist of a little more than 'hey'. It's not rocket science.
>>
>>26588740
>is there any way but online dating if you're not in school

Online dating is probably the least effective method you retard.
>>
>>26589661

I guess that's true now. It's just a bit of a crapshoot and there's a lot of sifting to do. It's also kind of depressing.
>>
>>26589128
She's missing part of her eyebrow.

Anyway. I'm 26, back in college, and can confirm that at this age, there is no one. I can talk to people just fine, but they all have boyfriends because that's how it works. I even make it a game to see how long until she mentions it. Before you ask, even the not so pretty ones. The last one I talked to is actually in my Trig class.

She has a bunch of acne scars and a somewhat wide face, and I had the chance to chat with her before class since we were both there early. About 5 minutes in, we were on the topic of dogs, and she mentioned her boyfriend's dog.

Its amazing. I've known some pretty low scale women. One of them is literally autistic with seizures and GETTING MARRIED in the spring.
>>
>>26589701
That's like any social activity. Your effort determines your rewards.

>>26589696

Online dating strips out the hardest part of finding a girlfriend, because every woman on a dating site WANTS to talk to men. All you have to do is keep messaging until you find a woma who wants to talk back.

The real problem is the man:woman ratio is about 100:1, so you have to do something to stand out. But hey, that's on y'all.
>>
>>26589128
Rachel cook is a qt anon

instagram.com/rachelc00k
>>
>>26589737
JUST
fuck my original comment up
>>
Actually, girls are everywhere. Downtown, amusement parks, stores, the mall, the movie theater, the library... You just have to hit on them.
>>
Listen guys, it is VERY simple.

You get a GF when you look good. Girls today are more interested in looks than they have EVER been. I see guys at the gym getting freaking picked up by girls without having to do anything.

If you are good looking, works out and knows how to dress, girls will just throw themselves at you. If you are below average, it doesn't matter where you go, they won't be interested.

So start lifting.
>>
>>26588740
Looking as this girl's picture makes me nervous.

I can't imagine having to talk to a girl in real life.
>>
>>26589841
there is no fix there's only suicide to look forward to
>>
Use a pay service like match or white people meet where there are no bots. Find a 5/10 that's not fat and go on a few dates. It's not hard. Just don't have unreasonable expectations
>>
>>26589843
she has a weirdly long neck for such a small head
it makes me nervous as well
>>
>>26588869
you can absolutely focus on finding a girlfriend, you just have to be confident and believe yourself worthy of one for it to work. you will only look desperate if you are desperate. if you are confident and forward without being an overbearing sperg, you will be fine. the main problem is it is hard to be confident and consider yourself worthy of a girlfriend when you are mentally ill or have little experience with women.

as an aside, practice girlfriends are honestly a good thing. i mean every girl you don't get really serious about is pretty much a practice girlfriend and its normal. alot of people here missed the boat on having practice girlfriends while in jr. high/high school and its hard to move forward when you skip that step. doesn't mean it has to be completely shallow, just not too serious. you will likely have to date down in order to get a girl who will look past the inexperience, but once you get the monkey off your back, you won't have to worry about never having kissed a girl next time you want to talk to one. you realize that if you made this girl cum, you can probably make just about any girl cum. you then can transition into a more normal mindset about dating that is more in line with the girls you will be going after, now that you have caught up and learned some things. it creates a snowball effect and can even permeate some other areas of your life like helping with job interviews or getting you into better life habits because you don't feel so worthless and start to care more about health or a hobby or whatever.
>>
>>26589841
on top of that though, is tha there is more to looking good than being fit. being fir helps tremendously, but its only part of the equation. grooming, how you carry yourself (confident walk, not afradi of eye contact, etc), how you act/react, and stuff like that are all part of the equation.
>>
>>26588740

Met my ex at a party that I was invited to by a co-worker.

I've been at parties (that I was invited to by a different co-worker at a different job) where I could have gotten another GF, but after I got my first GF and experiencing all that, I'm not ready for another one until I move out of my parents place.

TD;LR: through coworkers
>>
>>26588872

Not true for most dating websites.

Very true for 'hookup' websites though; ashley madison, etc
>>
>>26588799
>implying even a 4/10 will reply
>>
>>26589917

At 26kv, this is all but impossible. I was rejected all through high school and rejected in the years that followed. Now, they're with someone, cheating, or single mothers.
>>
>>26589893
>Use a pay service like match or white people meet where there are no bots.

How can that be proven? Its in the companies interest to extract cash out of you so why wouldn't they uses bots as bait?
>>
>>26588869
Dude there are no hot 20 somethings in biking or softball clubs.
>>
>>26590678
Not so hot would do me so long as she isn't disgusting.
>>
>>26588740
Work
Uni
Through mutual friends
At parties
At bars / clubs / pubs
Cold approaches in coffeeshops, bookshops, on the street
Arranged marriages
>>
>>26590236
so you have to scrape the bottom of the barrel then. fat, ugly, screws lose, questioable fidelity, etc. the longer you wait the lower you will have to push your standards as it becomes more pathetic and more women are taken. don't let it get to 30. if you cant push your standards low enough, then you will have to increase your value through fitness, status, wealth, etc. its more than possible, you just need to work really hard at it. sucks, but would you rather still be coming to r9k at 30 or being well on your way to a good few decades before you punch out? youre only gonna lose company as you get older and having a partner through the second half of life seems like the ony way to escape the crushing loneliness of middle age.
>>
There's a girl at a local convenience store that I can't tell if she actually likes me. She's weird, and I don't mean "lol so quirky xDDDdd" I mean she seems legit weird. I can't get a read off of her, but she doesn't mind talking. I'm confident that I just confirmed today that she's single. I'm 26 and I think she's a little older.

Even if I asked her out, idk even know what I'd do if she agreed. I'm 26, she's a bit older (I think), and I'm 100% kv never been on a date.

I'm so conflicted that I've actually avoided that store for a solid 6 months, but I have been there recently because the other drown I've been going too is getting too familiar.

Why am I so shitty?
>>
>>26591183

>Uni

No. Not in a STEM degree.
>>
>>26588869
Its difficult because the type of girl that would love a robot would not go out and do shit
>>
>>26590678

Pick new hobbies or get fucked, basically. If you want something athletic, try yoga. There are unending hordes of hot 20somethings doing yoga.

>But I don't want to give up my interests

Well that's fine, but you should also accept that you'll die alone. If you want something you have to make compromises to get it.

>>26591756

That's true though. It's Mutually Assured Loneliness at that point.
>>
>>26591672

I don't have to wait till I'm older before my company starts to leave. Most of my friends abandoned me over 3 years ago, and the ones I had left abandoned over 2 years ago. Even my familiar forgets I exist. They forget to tell me about gatherings all the time, and if they do tell me, it's rarely over 24hr notice.

I've faced a life of rejection, and now I'm fading away. I've scraped the bottom of the barrel and I've even wasted a year of my life trying to bring myself higher. I've since come to accept my loneliness because it's all I have.
>>
File: 1454932223569.jpg (132 KB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
1454932223569.jpg
132 KB, 696x478
>>26588740
Fuck if I know at this point.

I tried Tinder and got no matches. Not like I'd know what to do with a match considering I don't drive and live on the couch. No girl wants literal trash.
>>
>>26591756
I have heard okc works for this type. There was some grill with turners begging for bf on another board. This went on for about 5 years. She got and married one off okc. She was too much of a weeb for me.
>>
>>26591737
Hey, one of the hottest girl's I've fucked was in engineering. Easy 9/10 body, long blond hair, cute tits.
>>
>>26591975
she is an outlier, I know there are exceptions but if you're studying for a serious STEM degree there is practically no females in uni
>>
>>26589128
>Jesus Christ. How can you look at something that beautiful and not be intimidated?

I don't see anything particularly interesting about her anon. Maybe it's cause I don't really give a shit about white women though.
>>
>>26589737
How could they all have boyfriends? Isn't the population 50/50, m/f?
>>
>>26592161
Mostly but there are some countries with imbalances.
>>
>>26592161

It's actually 55% women I think.

Regardless, its still true. Every woman I've ever talked to inevitably mentions their boyfriend at some point or has been gay. I've actually known quite a few lesbians, and they were all fat.

The closest I've ever gotten was 6 years ago with this girl I used to play D&D with. She was, in my eyes, perfect. Good looking, fantastic personality, into the stupid shit I was, ect. Her lesbian friend told me that I had a chance with her because she liked me, but before I could do anything about it, shit came up on her end, then my end, then the store closed.

About a year later, I was visiting some old friends at their local game store for some 40k and actually ran into her. She was with her boyfriend. I will never forget this. They had head out, and her BF asked what they were doing later. She told him it was his birthday and they could do anything he wanted. His response was "Want to play WoW?" The look she gave me was one of the saddest things I'd ever seen, and I never saw her again after that.
>>
>>26588740
>How do people even get gfs

By being bf material. Will she be able to take you with her to any public setting? Will you be able to handle meeting/being around her parents, family, and friends? Do you know how to have fun without being a cunt?

I think the latter is the most important tbqh
>>
I'm speaking from experience. For all the robots in university, your most ideal girl is doing nursing. Trust me
>>
Despite going to work full time and school part time, I haven't physically touched another human being in over a week. I don't know what I'd do with someone constantly wanting to be near me.
>>
File: peacesign.jpg (23 KB, 170x170) Image search: [Google]
peacesign.jpg
23 KB, 170x170
>>26592508
now you know what happens. the world doesn't have to hurt you ever again, until the next "one" comes along
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.