[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Linear Algebra
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: gakuto.jpg (61 KB, 329x363) Image search: [Google]
gakuto.jpg
61 KB, 329x363
Do any robots fucking get this shit? Why is it so much harder to understand than calculus?
>>
>Be socially autistic.
>not actually autistic so really shitty at math.
>just

Best of both worlds op.
>>
File: sad_frog.jpg (95 KB, 735x660) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog.jpg
95 KB, 735x660
>>26588532

>mfw I find Linear Algebra easy but Calculus hard
>>
What? It's easy as fuck. I didn't even go to a majority of my freshman Linear Algebra course. I basically could figure it all out by reading the book. My senior level proof baed Linear Algebra course was pretty hard though. Still got an A.

Maybe you should change majors OP.
>>
>>26588598
Can you please tell me what made it easier for you to understand anon? What's your strategy/game plan?
>>
File: 1455141256580.jpg (53 KB, 464x464) Image search: [Google]
1455141256580.jpg
53 KB, 464x464
Easiest course of my life. Second year engineering smug anime cunt reporting in, if your struggling now just drop out forever.

If you still won't give up, just memorize your equivalence theorem or whatever your textbook calls it, ezpz
>>
>>26588633
Why are anime girls so mean? ;_;
>>
>>26588618
No I'm just having trouble with linear algebra. My other courses are pretty straightforward. >>26588633
But dropping out is even worse m80.
>>
If you cant hack this wait until a differntial equations course
>>
>>26588532
It's easier than calculus I by far, OP. Just stick with it for a couple of hours and it'll start to click. Consider watching some explanation videos on YouTube for specific examples if you're having trouble with the theory. It'll help with building intuition.
>>
File: please_lord.gif (280 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
please_lord.gif
280 KB, 400x388
>>26588633
>>26588618

>mfw you have to deal with being an intellectually inferior worm
>>
>>26588769
An anon said the same thing to me when I was struggling with differentiation and he said that I'll have a lot more trouble with integration. Integration was pretty easy though, and differentiation clicked too. I'll overcome this.

>>26588788
Thanks anon. I didn't spend much time on it, but now I'm just going through Euclidean vector spaces, which is pretty simple.
>>
>>26588619
Linear algebra is just a bunch of formulas while calculus requires actual exercise.
>>
>>26588532

The only way to survive in engineering is to make friends and copy all their homework assignments.

It's impossible to do it all yourself.

t. dropout
>>
>>26588895
Not true, I did all the differential equations, calculus, multi-variable calculus,fluids etc. all by myself.
And then I dropped out.
>>
>>26588953
What year were you when you dropped out anon? Also, what was your reason for doing so?
>>
>haven't taken linear algebra officially
>just pick it up while doing shader programming
Its probably more to it than vectors matrices and operations though. It's pretty neat to not have to really learn stuff you didn't know.
>>
>>26589002
Last semester of Junior. I have been a lazy fuck my entire life, would never do homework and would only study the day before exams and ace them. The motivation simply never came and cramming is all I'm good at. Many college courses simply aren't built to allow shit like that, I once had to do an entire group project, coming up with the idea, figuring out how to 3d model it with all the fluids and shit, powerpoint, you name it, in a 24 hour time span before presenting it and then turning in a 10 page paper about it immediately afterwards. Pretty much by myself. Scraped by but I have never been happy and at that point just felt so fucking empty. Simply would rather have offed myself than continue. Still probably will. Fuck that turned into a huge blogpost.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.