[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
High at CVS Pharmecy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 225x225
Help me r9k, I need to know what I can buy at cvs to get high on
>>
>>26587840

Benadryl obviously.
>>
powerade and slim jims
>>
dxm based cough syrup
benadryl
loperamide, like a shitload of it
OTC codeine if they have it
>>
>>26587840
Ibuprofen PM
>>
>>26587840
Alcohol. Not rubbing alcohol, like, the drinking kind.
>>
>>26587840
benadryl or cough medicine with only dextromethorphan as active ingredient
>>
>>26587840
>DXM; look in the cough medicine area; avoid anything with guanefesin or acetamenophin.
>Diphenhydramine, look for 'Benadryl', avoid any products with additives
>mouthwash, if you're very desperate
>Nutmeg, if you're VERY desperate, and they sell it in supplements

So how's middle school?
>>
DXM, DPH, doxylamine, ephedrine, caffeine pills, psuedoephedrine, Benzedrex inhalers (crack them and soak the cotton in lemon juice). Don't take anything with any of those ingredients and something like Tylenol or guafineson.
>>
>>26587851
From what I've heard Benadryl has one of the worst feeling trips ever family, have u ever tried it/did you enjoy it?
>>
Anything with pseudophedrine. They keep it behind the counter at the pharmacy and they'll take your ID because you can only buy a certain amount per month since it can be used to make meth.
>>
>>26587874
This and some extra strength advil.
>>
Dramamine
>>
>>26588035
what are doxylamine an ephedrine? also is psuedafed one its own able to get you high?
>>
Benadryl is a terrible high, it's not even a high. It's like being poisoned, but in a very non fun way unlike mushrooms. Any other drug related to it like doxylamine, dramamine will have the same effect. Not recommended if you have anxiety issues. Not recommended at all because it fucking sucks. Nutmeg goes into this territory as well. It's hilarious when a retard wants to get high out of desperation goes for those type of drugs, if only they knew what kind of shit they're about to reap.

You can have some fun with DXM, but you have to make sure Dextromethorphan is the only active ingredient in what you're buying. Other shit added to it can give you anything from a seizure to internal bleeding. So make sure DXM is the only only active ingredient.

Pseudoephedrine is just a stimulant. As is, if doesn't hold a candle amps. Not euphoria present. You'll just get overly simulated and jittery. If you have anxiety issues, this isn't the one.

There's another drug you can get high with, but I won't reveal it. The issue is that if you don't have a tolerance taking enough for it to become active will kill a noob.
>>
tussin my nigga
>>
>>26588611
Sorry got typos, I'm to high for this
>>
>>26588665
Thanks for the advice senpai, nice double dubs btw
>>
>>26587840
anything with dextromethmorphan

dw about the other ingredients, you won't die if you take too much. just get diarrhea and potential intestinal bleeding, but it's a low chance.
>>
Robitussin Long-Acting CoughGels

Contains only DXM. If possible, go to Walmart and get some Equate Cough DM. Take a third of that and ten pills. This means 300mg of dex polistirex and 150mg of dex HBr.
>>
>>26587840
Robitussin which has DXM. Gives you a really weird, trippy diccosiative high. Highly recommend you get the pill form, because with the syrup you're gonna end up vomiting
>>
>>26588751
Yeah, seizures always make the dxm trip better anyways right buddy bitch fucc boy sucka shit nigga
>>
>>26588820
Mix with orange juice.

Personally, the pills make me vomit. I puncture them, then put them in water for an hour while drinking grapefruit juice before swallowing them.
>>
Who /roboptripping-right-now/ here?
>>
>>26588363

Ephedrine/pseudo is shitty.

Doxylamine is kind of like DPH but a little nicer. I like taking DXM:DPH:Doxylaine in 2:1:1 to have a nice dreamy time. The guaifenesin shit can be tolerated by some people but even 1.2g makes me sick as fuck. On the other hand I sem to tolerate chlorphenamine maleate well enough, which is good because I can't even smell dxm syrup without vomitting. As a positive the CM causes you to cum a bit faster than usual, and the DPH makes it feel a million times better that usual. DXM seriously retards ejaculation though, and 3rd plateau and up even if you can get hard you won't be in the right headspace for sex, or at least I'm not. I try to keep it in the high 2nd range, and I usually take my coricidin before the robogels so I still have time to fap before I blast off for good. I find it's more enjoyable the longer you drag the onset out. Some people like it hard and fast, but I prefer a gentle floating away from reality. It's the same reason oral DMT is so much better than vaped or smoked.
>>
>>26588875
I can't do the syrup for some reason. It's just the taste itself that makes me vomit
>>
File: someone honked.png (64 KB, 236x250) Image search: [Google]
someone honked.png
64 KB, 236x250
>>26587840
Coriciden Cough & Cold
Take about 8 to start off and give it a couple hours.
Don't do it if you have a weak heart, you might die.

Why don't you have a weed man? Are you underage?
>>
Codeine, 7Up, Jolly Ranchers
>>
File: 2014-09-04-671246.png (331 KB, 841x798) Image search: [Google]
2014-09-04-671246.png
331 KB, 841x798
>>26588899
Only lightly. I did 1800mg last weekend, and I'm going to do it again this weekend.

I think I may have a problem, to be completely honest.

>>26588907
Have you tried the delicious Equate Cough DM? It's Walmart's off-brand version of Delsym. Tastes like candy.
>>
>>26588611

Benadryl is a nice high, darmamine is literally a benadryl prodrug, it's the same fucking thing except the body has to break it down into benadryl first. Doxylamine is similar but not the same. For me at least the restlass legs aren't nearly as bad as compared to benadryl.

What is the other drug you won't reveal though? I'm pretty sure I won't get a tolerance until I do it anyway, which would require me knowing what it is. I'm curious as to why you'd even mention it if you aren't going to name the compound.
>>
>>26588969
Nope. Only done the pill form. I guess I'll give it a try if it doesn't taste like cherried, battery assed syrup
>>
>>26589038
It is orange flavored. It taste like pancake syrup and orange. Probably for kids, but it has 30mg HBr equivalent for every 5mL. It's sold in 5oz bottles, so it has 888mg total. Good shit to get fucked up with.
>>
Can someone give guidelines for someone who has never done dxm before?
The only other drug I have tried is weed and I'm 90lbs not underaged, anorexic
I have robogels with just dxm
>>
Pin worm medicine.

Not to get high on, but because there's a good chance you have them. Kill them. Kill them all.
>>
>>26589683
K, listen. Look at http://dxm.darkridge.com/calc.html This is the dosage calculator. Obey it. Also look at http://taimapedia.org/?title=Dextromethorphan when 420chan gets it's shit together and fixes the site.
Erowid FAQ: https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/faq/

Don't do this with antidepressants, or you will be kill. Really though, do this with SSRI or MAOI and you will fry your brain, go into a coma, and die.

Don't believe that this shit isn't addictive either. Probably not physically, but holy shit is it awesome to not be yourself for a while.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.