[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you finally realize that you don't really like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: gamechangers[1].jpg (47 KB, 652x392) Image search: [Google]
gamechangers[1].jpg
47 KB, 652x392
When did you finally realize that you don't really like black people that much?

For me it was age 20, after living in a majority black city for about two years.
>>
>>26587657
My mom is 58 and she looks 25 at worst

Thats how
>>
What kind of question is that? Immediately.
>>
>>26587657
I grew up in a town with almost zero basketballs, I never had any reason to dislike anyone for their genetics. Then I moved to the Big City(c) about the same time the SJW craze started getting big, and I experienced hardcore nigging (Dallas, didn't live slums but I had to drive through slums to get to work and the city's zoning puts upper-middle-class homes across the street from projects for voting-district reasons or something) as the crazed sheltered teenage girls were screaming at me that "POC" didn't murder people or whatever.

It's not even the actions of the violent members of the demographics that made me racist (also incredibly sexist, if you're a black woman I'm practically Hitler as far as you need to know). It's the hordes of my peers, the SJWs and their legions of semi-followers, who insist that basketball-americans have the right to shoot at my uncle and threaten to kill me as I walk by, because of things that happened a couple hundred years ago.

That was my entry to redpill. After that, I started to evaluate things more and more. I noticed this "black culture" that was so praised by my peers was so often just gang culture with the violence part sometimes glossed over. I noticed that "cute" female traits were all-too-often mere stupidity or outright bitchiness masked behind a pair of tits.

Then I started whacking it to Hitler, and the rest is history.
>>
>>26587657
It's not that I don't dislike blacks

It's just that you can never relax around them

you feel me?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-18-23-35-31.png (1022 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-18-23-35-31.png
1022 KB, 1440x2560
>>26587657
Since this
>>
>>26589873
dude it's just words on a computer screen brah :^)
>>
>>26587657
When I started to notice the white flight around my childhood neighborhood and the new ilk moving in. Fucking crackheads.
>>
>>26587657
80's and 90's black people were cool. Why'd they suddenly turn to shit in the millenium? Hell even black girls were cuter.
>>
File: 1310028901507.gif (1 MB, 322x243) Image search: [Google]
1310028901507.gif
1 MB, 322x243
>>26587657
Naw man, it's not black people/
It's inner city poor people of any race.
>Generally angry and hateful
>don't like things that are different
>hostile toward one outside of their group
>uneducated

True facts, met black dudes in college from the upper middle class/ African exchange students, they were chill as fuck.
>>
When I had black students.

I also found out I like people from the continent of asia more than any other large group of people.
>>
>>26589949
We started making constant excuses for bad behavior
>>
Grew up in a small town and the minorities were chill af. Moved to a big city and became acquainted with the terms "white boy" and "cracker". Surrounded by racist niggers.

I'm tall, the whitest shade of white imaginable, with blue eyes and blonde hair, and I typically wear a button up shirt under a sweater. I also wear a scowl on my face and hunch over slightly. I can see the niggos staring at me with the collective burden of a thousand seminars about white privilege.

I'm moving back soon. I want out.
>>
>>26587657
When my father left me in a ghetto for a few hours when I said black people were cool when I was kid. Been racist ever since. My father taught me a valuable lesson.
>>
File: 1446929232369.jpg (785 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
1446929232369.jpg
785 KB, 1280x1707
>>26587657
About age 25, but I would still fuck them
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.