[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is a guy supposed to do when he gets older?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1DBWvLy.jpg (81 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
1DBWvLy.jpg
81 KB, 427x640
What is a guy supposed to do when he gets older?
>>
>>26587221
Become an alcoholic and eventually kill himself.

In all honesty though why do we use life expectancy as a sign of a developed country? How do people not get sick of this shit after 30 years?
>>
>>26587221
>>26587244

make monies, be wealthy. you're old but you got monies.

and stay fit. be one of those older guys that are still ripped.
>>
>>26587221
Realize you have more money than the 25 year old cucks and women will flock to you. I'd love to be a rich as fuck 40 year old having young tight dumb whores throwing themselves at me.
>>
LOL
>I was a robot
>now I'm old
>Girlfriend is 21 years younger than me
>She loves me
>Rockin' little body
>Tight little pussy
>Tastes as sweet as honey
>Hang in there, robots
>>
>>26587270
>>26587302
Yeah but what if I'm 28 working at Target as a shelf stocker?
>>
>>26587997
Is it that bad?

You at least get to put your ear buds in and tune out the world as you work right? Also imagine you must work with some qt seasonal hires.
>>
>>26587816
>rockin body
>hang in there
yeah, you're definatley old
>>
File: 1452215959224.jpg (128 KB, 795x704) Image search: [Google]
1452215959224.jpg
128 KB, 795x704
>>26587997

>if I'm 28 working at Target as a shelf stocker?

Then maybe it's time to reconsider your life before a midlife crisis sucker punches you in the balls.
>>
>>26587221

Anything he wants.
>>
>>26588323
Indeed I am. I'm 51. I feel it. I can feel it getting worse. It sucks.

My point is more about the O.P. being worried. Don't worry. Make the best of it. Try to have fun. Find a partner to be with.

And for fucks sake, don't have kids unless you understand just what it means to bring a helpless organism onto this shithole planet.
>>
>>26589238
>51

Just realised I'll be 50 in 22 years
>>
>>26589300
My advice to you is that you should get laid as often as possible. Seriously, wear that shit out.

Also give people hugs and show them love and shit like that.

And be a goddamn boy scout, don't just let life roll over you. Make plans, save pennies if you have to, so you can do shit that you enjoy.

Shit I'm up past my damn bedtime. I need to go perv on my girl.
>>
tfw 24 and 80k a year
tfw too lazy to get laid so you just buy stupid shit
>>
>>26589686
You're going to regret buying all the crap at some point. It won't bring you any real happiness.

I'm not advising anyone to be a Luddite or not to buy stuff.

But yeah - seek out the human contact. If you do, you'll thank me for the advice in 30 years or so.

Of course, I'll probably be dead by then, or shitting my pants. Getting old SUCKS.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.