[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/help/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: OHFUCK.jpg (8 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
OHFUCK.jpg
8 KB, 250x236
HELP ME /r9k/

>be me kissless virgin on a normie college club hockey team

>club hockey team freshman initiation on sunday
>I was told to bring yogurt, a thong, a banana, and vasoline
What could they be making us do?
I'm scared you guys... I'm already not planning on playing next year, but I'm scared to tell the team that.
>>
self bump
jfdk lskeid
>>
Why don't you quit that shitty hockey team? There's typically no reason for someone to associate with normie scum.
>>
another self bump . ./
>>
>>26587219
>virgin
>hockey team

Nah, don't believe it.
>>
>>26587245
I'm terrified of telling them. These guys will be absolutely pissed.
I was planning on just not showing up to play next year.
>>
>>26587269
>not believing there can be a virgin on a hockey team
I'm a goalie, we are kinda weird and girls don't like us as much because of it
also idk how to talk to women
>>
another problem with this initiation is that I have 2 midterms next week and I want to spend the weekend studying.
If I end up going to this initiation I will be too hungover to study.
>>
>>26587272
Maybe you could make up some believable bullshit to not go there anymore.
>>
>>26587344
I could do that
I guess I could always just "be sick"
>>
Just go and don't drink. This team is your only way out of the black hole that is being alone in college, don't spit in the face of that opportunity you fucking faggot.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.