[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Quit my job a year ago >Live like a hermit in a 350$/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1451188553317.jpg (1 MB, 2437x3296) Image search: [Google]
1451188553317.jpg
1 MB, 2437x3296
>Quit my job a year ago
>Live like a hermit in a 350$/ month basement room
>Read history and philosophy books from the library, meditate, run, and lift ALL DAY
After all this time of introspection and meditation, I have yet to defeat my depression, however I have discovered a lot about life, yet life itself seems to be just one big meme, engulfing all things.
>>
>>26587150
>Live like a hermit in a 350$/ month basement room
>Read history and philosophy books from the library, meditate, run, and lift ALL DAY

What you described is essentially living life in prison, what makes you think that it would have cured your depression to live in self-imposed isolation?

Speaking as a Buddhist, hiding from the world isn't the way to live a life of happiness (but the polar opposite isn't the proper way either), it's about living a life that's active in the world.
>>
>>26587375
>What you described is essentially living life in prison, what makes you think that it would have cured your depression to live in self-imposed isolation?
They got books in prison?
I was thinking about getting arrested on purpose and going to some low security prison so I dont have to deal with buba, for the free food and healthcare
>>
>>26587496
>and anal rape
>>
>>26587496
>They got books in prison?

Yes, even in America.
>>
I'm about to embark on a similar journey. I got laid off with a nice severance, I moved out to a smaller town and am planning on spending my time fixing up my new place and thinking about what's next for me.

what advice do you have for me so I don't get bored or restless? So I can get the most out of my time?
>>
>>26587716
Become semi-nocturnal
I recommend sleeping away the afternoons, its really shitty when its nice and sunny out and your NEET, but there is something about staying up all night an watching the sunrise everyday that is really nice
>>
>>26587150

You are a Red Pill Church member without even knowing it. your mission is to learn about the world and teach others about it

we hear about MGTOW all the time, but the question no one ever asks is,

where are are they going?

the answer is we are on a journey to learn about the world

We will come back one day, but be more enlightened to change the world, to see through the degeneracy and to call out and fight the medias bullshit and brainwashing others into being blue pilled in not only relationships but politics, business and science .

we will red pill other people

we are link monks, or priests

I advise you and others like you to being keeping a journal, to write about your experiences, and to share them with others

try to see who else around you are secretly MGTOW, without bringing the subject up

MGTOW needs to evolve and become the intellectuals of the red pill movement, happenings are coming

we are more free than anyone else because we can speak our minds and take jobs others will not because we are not afraid of fucking up relationships

we need to get others into this mindset and habit here on r9k
>>
Have you created anything?
>>
>>26587150
You should have studied something cool, like math.
>>
>>26588565
dont underestimate the importance of understanding how humanity got to the place it is right now,
>>
>>26587150
Here goes - I'm taking the bait.
What do you mean that life is just one big meme, engulfing all things?
>>
>>26589596
Crowd psychology, life imitates art(aka memes)
>>
>>26589678
By life you mean human society/behavior?
>>
>>26587522
>finally getting laid
>>
>>26587150

Similar for me.

Luckily in the same time I've learned the truth about the Jew world order, and the truth about women (they're all whores) and our society (it's being intentionally degraded by Jews).

Feels good man.
>>
>>26587150
Were you get your money from ?
>>
>>26591202we live in classes , like the romans ..there is no equality , that is all b8llshit.
>>
>>26592458

Yeah so what. Fuck equality. Equality is a smokescreen to attack white men and white culture.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.