[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>they fell for the get a job meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 9dj593g.png (422 KB, 449x372) Image search: [Google]
9dj593g.png
422 KB, 449x372
>they fell for the get a job meme
>>
really knowin' this feel
>>
File: 1438762233753.jpg (96 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
1438762233753.jpg
96 KB, 792x558
>mfw going to be fired for being a lazy shit in a few days
lmao
senpai
but fuck them anyway
>>
>>26587121
how do you even live?
>>
i saw my qt 18 year old girl coworker's nipple today.

it's nice having money and being around qt girls. she's a legitimate 8/10, maybe 9/10 depending on preferences. she blushes around me too sometimes. god she's a qt.

oh also my other coworker gets her husband to buy me mcdonalds. and a third coworker brushes her butt on me on purpose sometimes. a 4th coworker always comes up to me when i'm sitting at my desk and rests on my shoulder, leaning her whole body on me. a 5th coworker give me really friendly pats on the shoulder, and leaves her hand there for a long time. a 6th coworker always gets in the way on purpose when we're walking around so we bump into each other.

god it's nice being around girls. i'm going to die a hkv but real life shit is way better than 2d garbage, even it's just touching and flirting and seeing the occasional nipslip.
>>
it's been pretty good so far

10 eurobucks an hour for 70 hours a month, that's pretty low hours so 2-3 days a week I'm off work and it leaves me with a ton of cash as I live with my mom
>>
>>26587800

where the hell do you work?
>>
>>26587800
>real life shit is way better than 2d garbage
lmao
>>
>>26587800
>she leans her body on you
>chad reams her body in the pool
>>
>>26587390
Off my mom. I hope to be getting neetbux soon.
>>
>>26587844
healthcare related, don't want to be too specific
>>26588171
it really is mayne, i'm training the 18 y.o. at work so she's always really close and i can feel her heart beat sometimes. she looks at my eyes for areally long time and smiles and laughs. makes you feel alive bruh
>>26588233
well yeah most of them have bfs or husbands but they still do flirty shit at work

seriously i never thought i'd like working but if you work really hard your bosses give you positive affirmation and then your coworkers may find your specific flavor of autism to be funny as opposed to disgusting and then they'll tease you and you'll feel comfy. i know i make my company way more than they pay me but idc i can't even pay for hookers due to autism so this is as good as it'll ever get and desu it's p nice
>>
>>26588550
Mental health clinic or Case Management company?
>>
>>26588550
Post pic if legit
>>
>>26588629
of myself? fuck no this is /r9k/ not /soc/

i'm pretty fucking ugly though desu, also people say i have no personality on this site but irl i'm funny and friendly and personable. normans find a small amount of memes to be enjoyable, as long as they're not too bizarre.
>>26588607
neither
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.