[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Congratulations, you and your "original" board have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Congratulations, you and your "original" board have failed me, just like all the other boards I used to frequent! I initially thought that on this board I could actually share authentic insights and perspectives with other like-minded or not-so-like minded people, but just as /b/, for instance, has it's "Trap thread"s or "Pics you promised not to share ;0" , this board resloves around the "You will never feel" or failed attempts to impress the opposite sex. My threads, like this one : >>26586630
never get replied to, which greatly infuriates me. Why???
>>
>>26587084

Because your thread is garbage you autist.
>>
>>26587119
How is my thread garbage, you fucking moron?
>>
>>26587156

>"People are like this but then they're like that." - Famous Person
>What's your opinion on this quote? I used to be like this, but now I'm like that.

Kill yourself my man.
>>
>>26587198
Yes, and what is wrong with that?
>>
File: 90239033923.jpg (33 KB, 658x370) Image search: [Google]
90239033923.jpg
33 KB, 658x370
>>26587156
Er.
It might not be.
But your way of going about, soliciting for it, for lack of a better term is your undoing.

Your main argument is your disharmonious assumption based on comparable previous threads on /b/ that went awry.

I'd tell you you should 'lurk moar' before attempting to pandering your viewpoints here, but there isn't much a core theme to be proud of to begin with.

So I suppose you should begin with intent.
You don't exactly have to coat every thread you make with some sexual pretense to snag the attention of the majority you believe to be underdeveloped dranguses craving sex.

In fact, your best bet would be to sheer away from such generalizations in the first place.
And keep your intent civil, and unreminiscent of pretentious subtext.

Don't look down on the audience you're seeking out and insult them for ignoring you, that's a self destructive way of communication.

I don't really want to help more if i'm wasting my breath.
Figure of speech, obviously.
>>
>>26587084
Seems like a shitty and autistic thread m8
>>
Kill yourself, you whiny little bitch.
>>
>>26587411
I wouldn't have solicited for it if it wouldn't have been replied to and I have truly tried to keep myself from generalizing, but it always comes down to this.
I do realize this is a self destructive way of communication, but it has always been my best self-defence mechanism against being ignored. Thank you for your reply, I wish there would be more people like you around here.
>>
>>26587616

Try wizchan.org anon. 4chan is probably too normie for you.
>>
File: 1454173744674.jpg (41 KB, 523x521) Image search: [Google]
1454173744674.jpg
41 KB, 523x521
>>26587616
>but it has always been my best self-defence mechanism against being ignored
I ain't the buddha, and I don't have experience.
But i've got my perspective.

And if that counts for anything it's taught me this.
It's a hard dick to ride for a lot of people, here maybe the most.

No one owes anyone jack shit.
Not personally. Maybe if you get in leagues with the law and find yourself on the wrong side, well then shit gets hectic and you go to jail if you're caught, or lose your shit at the very least.

But intrinsically?
No one owes anyone a goddamn thing.
Not respect, not sex, not attention, not even acknowledgement.

Not a damn thing.

I'll even run the risk of edge and say this reality applies to blood as well.

Your first step to the first tier of the great equalizer before death is solidarity. Not underselling yourself to pander your ideas as it is underhanded and deceptive.

And not overselling yourself and your own beliefs because it is pompous and overzealous and just fucking flippant.

There's a medium to shit like this when talking to people.

I only wish I figured this out when I still thought society above and around us mattered, maybe I could have used the skills I gathered talking to strangers in seclusion on the internet to make my life better when I still cared about it.

It doesn't matter now, a lot of it doesn't.
But sometimes i'm conflicted as to whether or not I still have a duty to help people if I have information I find valuable to share.
I don't.
But that doesn't stop me from doing it anyway when i'm bored.
I don't like forming patterns, not even to myself.
I like to keep the nature of my life arbitrary until I die, it's simpler that way.
>>
at least you got one reply to your thread OP, that is more than some people get
>>
Jokes on you, I've got another one :^)
>>
>>26587616
Lurk moar my man, there is a common pattern of talking around here. All 4chan posts always look a little bait-y and meme-y but that's kinda the point i.e to have an eye-catcher and be on the point before the 404 purger.
>>
>>26587084
>comes to fourchan for serious disscussion

what the fuck did you expect you dumb faggot
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.