[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you notice your bad thoughts starting to manifest themselves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9
File: Chigurh.jpg (158 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
Chigurh.jpg
158 KB, 500x365
>tfw you notice your bad thoughts starting to manifest themselves physically

>red eyes, eye bags, ugly expression every time you catch yourself in a mirror

>even though you sleep 6-7 hours every night, eat healthy and workout 3 times a week

Is this even possible? Am I fucking hallucinating now?
>>
That movie was good
>>
>>26586908

drink some water senpai

maybe eat some tofu with carrots
>>
>>26586908
yeah bro man dude

The reason girls don't find you attractive is that your personality shows through your physical body. women can tell which guys have bad personalities just by looking at them

When you start thinking good thoughts and get a better personality then you'll glow and be more attractive to women

totes legit, bro
>>
File: bluegh.gif (588 KB, 217x199) Image search: [Google]
bluegh.gif
588 KB, 217x199
>>26586908
6-7 hours isn't very healthy but I have some of the same issues

Then again I eat 1-2 meals a day and never work out
>>
>>26586908

No. It's not, "bad thoughts."

It's called, "getting older."
>>
>>26587110
>every thread must be about fucking women and no gf
>>
File: ded.gif (2 MB, 234x200) Image search: [Google]
ded.gif
2 MB, 234x200
>>26587097
>OP is turning into a fucking golem
>drink some water senpai
>>
i've read a bible passage before that does indeed say that peoples faces wear what their thoughts desires are or something

i have bloodshot eyes erryday, huge bags, skin lesion, adult acne that i have to squeeze and claw at or it'll show up like baron harkonnen's boils

and i do wish every fucker woud just die every single day, so its probably true
>>
File: face.gif (463 KB, 495x267) Image search: [Google]
face.gif
463 KB, 495x267
It's true. Your eyes are the windows to your soul, and dark thoughts will bleed out and darken the rest of your face.
>>
>>26588255
So... you turn into a nigger?
>>
File: get.jpg (37 KB, 520x416) Image search: [Google]
get.jpg
37 KB, 520x416
Ted Bundy, serial killer, looks like dude who works at Midas
>>
>>26588461
Elliot Rodgers, spree killer, looks like a good looking twink.
>>
>>26586908

6-7 hours of sleep isn't enough, especially if you're exercising. That would explain the red eyes and eye bags. As far as the ugly expression goes, yeah that's probably from negative thinking.
>>
File: dzhokhar-tsarnaev-1024.jpg (99 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
dzhokhar-tsarnaev-1024.jpg
99 KB, 1024x768
>>26588489
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, terrorist, looks like a Slavic qt.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (5 KB, 214x235) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
5 KB, 214x235
>>26588489
Anders Breivik, spree killer. Looks like he's dressed up for School Picture Day.
>>
>>26588461
>>26588489
>>26588526
In other words myth busted, your "evil" thoughts don't make you look like shit. See a shrink and then a doctor you probably have diabetes or something.
>>
File: sweden-attack-school_swe001[1].jpg (144 KB, 980x980) Image search: [Google]
sweden-attack-school_swe001[1].jpg
144 KB, 980x980
>>26588566
Anton Lundin-Pettersson, looks like every other American high school student in the 90's
>>
>>26588566
>mfw I realize I have a spree killer face
>>
>>26586908
I dont think 6-7 hours is enough. Dont fall for this normie meme.
>>
Are you serious, you autist? Do you really not see how empty their eyes are?

The rodge is the best example. He projects all his narcissism and rotten personality in every single one of his photos (and he's not good looking) and he somehow looked even creepier in motion.

The sandnigger is the only one that actually looks normal.
>>
>>26586908
>>tfw you notice your bad thoughts starting to manifest themselves physically
Depression's definitely noticeable, it took a long time for me to climb out enough to where I actually presented myself as worthwhile to socialize with, rather than a dead husk of a 'man' who pretended to laugh at what he hoped were your joke's punchlines.

At least you're working out. In my experience, any kind of physical activity makes it far easier to break out of it.
>>
>>26586908
Is that Charlie Watts?
>>
>>26587097

Maxkek

>I'm starting to be as ugly outside as I am inside
>oh bro you just need some water
>>
>tfw you've had bags under your eyes for months
>look like an alcoholic
I'm beginning to wonder if I should be worried
>>
>>26588526

His older robot brother influence him though, big difference
>>
>>26587116
yeah, he needs like 15 hours sleep min.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.