[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you love a girl who has already experienced all her firsts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: used_goods.jpg (169 KB, 469x750) Image search: [Google]
used_goods.jpg
169 KB, 469x750
How can you love a girl who has already experienced all her firsts with Chad?
>>
>>26586730
this is why robots are virgins. you guys over analyze sex too much.
>>
>>26586757
sex is so stupid it only gets interesting when you over-analyze it
>>
>>26586730
That is exactly why I got a virgin gf. I am the chad now fuckers.
>>
>>26586757
>sex isn't a big deal, guys
>omg I was raped, I'm traumatized for life!
>>
How can you love a guy who has already experience all his firsts with Stacy?
>>
>>26586730
You can't, not really.

The bitterness will always remain no matter how deep you push that shit down.

She'll get comfortable and open up more about how she's had a threesome or gave a blowjob to a stranger or whatever have you. We're told that if it was before you met, it's none of your business.

But fuck it. I don't really care any more. I don't like being around people much and as much as I'd love to pass on my faulty genes it's not worth it.

Let
It
Burn
>>
>>26586730
You can't. Love doesn't exist anymore because women ruined it for their own pleasure.
>>
>>26586730

I'm Chad.
df3jf3fj3f3fnjnedjn

f34f balls
>>
She's the most fun person I get to hang out with all day
The sex is incredible
That's all there is to it
>>
I would say get a shy nerdy girl.

But they are bigger sluts than normie girls.
>>
>>26586900

Yes. I love it.
>>
>>26586730
I did. She's been with probably over 30 guys and I still have these feelings for her.
The only thing she hasn't done is anal and she probably never will.
>>
>>26586974
Good
While homo anal is beautiful, hetero anal is disgusting
Female assholes were not built for sex
>>
You don't. That's why I started dating my girl when she was 13.
>>26586757
IT'S 2016!!!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.