[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /wantstobeattheirdepression/ here? I've been lost in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: X0hvVVpb.jpg (12 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
X0hvVVpb.jpg
12 KB, 160x160
Who /wantstobeattheirdepression/ here?

I've been lost in it for years, and I've finally gathered up the resolve to combat it.

Any other anons out there in a similar place right now?
Let's do something constructive for once and help each other out here.
>>
I'm right there with you my dude
>>
If you do any of the following:

-Consume energy drinks
-Overindulge in high calorie foods
-Don't attempt to conform to a sleep schedule
-Drink alcohol
-Don't do the recommended 30 minutes of cardio 3 times a week
-Don't subscribe to a religion or spirituality
-Do drugs of any sort

The you have no right to be bitching about 'depression'.
Depression comes from inside, with no outside factors influencing it.
What you have is "I feel all pissy because I downed 3 cans of redbull abloo bloo".

Stop doing the above thing, and if you still feel sad, then you can say you have depression
>>
/here/

I really want to be at my depression, real life is scary
>>
>>26587209
>Don't subscribe to a religion or spirituality

Nix this one and the list is okay.
>>
>>26587209
>Consume energy drinks
Never in my fucking life, thankfully.
>Overindulge in high calorie foods
I "indulge" in low calorie foods. I don't believe that's the same thing.
>Don't attempt to conform to a sleep schedule
I try to maintain a schedule but there are (naturally) restless outlier nights.
>Drink alcohol
Never.
>Don't do the recommended 30 minutes of cardio 3 times a week
I exercise; fuck strictly cardio though, fuck you.
The closest thing I can say I subscribe to is Taoism, but I only just started reading the Tao Te Ching.
>Do drugs of any sort
Only very very occasionally weed, until I have a panic attack and fuck off of it.

And I'm not depressed. Just an anxiety-ridden nervous fuck at worst.
>>
>>26587209

I agree with the rest, but someone's faith is irrelevant, unless you're solely talking about the being a member to the community part about it.
>>
>>26587316
Atheists are some of the most insecure people out there; over the years I've learned to appreciate Christfags for what they do.

t. former atheist
>>
>>26587234
>>26587316

Study after study shows that religious people are happier than the non-religious.
Just type "religious people are happier" into google and you can find actual studies.
>>
hang in there pals
we can do this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyHMseaLy88
>>
You don't really ever beat it, you just learn better ways to coexist along side it.
>>
>>26587209
It's not like you can just choose to believe in God. If you could, I'd be a total christfag because religion is the original antidepressant.
>>
I want to beat my depression, but I fear that I'm just too lazy.
>>
>>26587209
>mfw 4 docs confirmed my depressions
>mfw I have no face

>inb4 they just did it for the dosh
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.