[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a forum/message board for chads? Literally r9k, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (388 KB, 1422x1422) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
388 KB, 1422x1422
Is there a forum/message board for chads? Literally r9k, but where the topics are about all the women they banged, happiness, being productive, male support and all around respect for everyone and everything?

I've learned that you are who you associate yourself with, so the more I associate myself with virgin betas, the more of a beta I become. I want to associate myself with chads and learn the secrets so I can finally get a gf and the life I deserve
>>
>>26586480

Try facebook. Not being sarcastic.
>>
>>26586493
>This

ur fucking retarded op
>>
>>26586480
was gonna say bodybuilding forums, but holy fuck not even close.

It's pretty much a thinly veiled /r9k/ of 50% pseudo-Chads and 50% over-aspiring beta cucks

>>26586493
so yeah, this
>>
>>26586493
Facebook isn't Chad hangout wtf? The closest I can think of is bb.com/misc but they're pretty much reddit

What about goodlookingloser? Are the forums any good?
>>
>>26586480
body building forums
>>26586493
not really, interaction on Facebook is really kind of limited to your actual friends
>>
Chads are out lifting and going to clubs while we post online. That's why they're Chads and we're KVs.
>>
>>26586480
Brobible and Ladbible used to be. Barstool Sports. The Chive.

Bodybuilding forums are loaded with spergs, so I wouldn't recommend them other than to learn the basics of getting fit.
>>
Instagram you fucking morons
>>
>>26586480
/b/ is full of 14 year old cunts pretending to be chads. good enough?
>>
Rumor has it /mlp/ has the alphaest of the alphas.
>>
>>26586480
Try making friends with a Chad irl. My best friend is a Chad and it's helped me learn a lot.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.