[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will I be cucked?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: computer.jpg (86 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
computer.jpg
86 KB, 600x400
My gf is going to cuba without me for a week. What are the odds she'll stay faithful?
>>
You obviously have a cuck fetish and do not have a wife.
>>
>cuba
>beaches
>shirtless chads
you gon get cucked
>>
>>26586071
0 a d you know it, elsewhere this thread wouldnt exist.
>>
>>26586071
Somewhere between 0 and 100%
>>
>women
>faithful
>ever
>>
What's Brandi Belle up to these days anyway
>>
>>26586071
>letting your gf go to a country full of big dicked latin Chaduardos without you

Nice roast cuck with cuck sauce.
>>
>>26586071
don't suppose there's a video of the OP pic?
>>
>>26586071
You have been cucked since you started calling her your "girlfriend".
>>
>>26586071
Dude Latin America countries have the most Chads per square mile in the world. Its pretty much a definite yes that she will fuck not one, not two, but at a minimum three different bronze-skinned Goliaths in your absence. Break up with her now if you can't convince her to stop.
>>
fuck, I knew it...
she's been weird about it already by not have sex for over a week now with lame excuses like the weather is terrible
>>
File: 1454951751265.jpg (11 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1454951751265.jpg
11 KB, 200x200
>>26586337
>chaduardos

I'm sorry OP, but odds are you're getting cucked big time
>>
Erm, you're supposed to break down after being cucked before you post here.
>>
>>26586071
Stop talking to her now. Ignor her and even if you do get cucked who cares. Shell crave ur cock if your cool. Accept this now and you wont care later
>>
>>26586071
>will I be cucked?

The answer on /r9k/ is always yes.

Also, the girl in that pic looks just like my gf.
>>
the thought of eating her out after some man has cum in her makes me sick... even if she doesn't cheat I don't think I can stay with her

I would go to if I didn't have to work FUCK
>>
>>26586540
>my gf
>gf
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>26586071
I want to know who took this picture and why
>>
>>26586071
Why is she going to Cuba without you? Why aren't you going?
>>
>>26586071
Let's just say that Cuban Pete is gonna have his cock between your girl's ass cheeks.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.