[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you shut down the desire for women or love? besides castration.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1378514756569.jpg (76 KB, 564x714) Image search: [Google]
1378514756569.jpg
76 KB, 564x714
how do you shut down the desire for women or love? besides castration.
>>
>your nuts give you love
Anon that's likely sexual attraction. Get friends and just hang out with them.
>>
2d is the answer anon
>>
File: 1455143574873.jpg (268 KB, 1125x1575) Image search: [Google]
1455143574873.jpg
268 KB, 1125x1575
>>26585786
You already know the answer anony mouse
>>
>>26585837
you fuckin fap to 2d then , but i dont want to feel the urge to do it or anything close it
>>
Get older.
>>
>>26585861
Then lock yourself in a chastity cage and throw the key down a drain you cuck
>>
>>26585786
you learn to control your emotions. This power takes great strength, will and time to conquer. But as a living example, I have ascended past human beings and live a completely normal life without the angst you have from
>tfw no gf

I AM GRAND WIZARD
>>
>>26585889
low test dont write in my thread with your memes
>>
Start taking an SSRI. You'll lose all sexual interest. I jerked off every day since like 14, but once I got started on an SSRI I stopped jerking off for like two months.
>>
>>26585786
Lose yourself in a quest for power. Love itself will be only of the many casualties to fall.
>>
>>26585837
That's just replacing one desire for another, which in this case is arguably even more depressing since it will never lead anywhere and in the end you're just worshipping cartoons drawn by japanese men.
>>
I genuinely do not want a gf, and I am going to therapy to help want a gf. Basically.

I don't want to live as an emotionless husk, I want to feel things because I know that means positives can exist.
>>
Chemical castration. SSRI's, the right kind of hormones, or opiates if you're cool enough.
>>
>>26585786
You distract yourself.

I'm a kv. I work out multiple times a day. I don't even care about gains, I'm just doing it to distract myself. I read constantly, and I try to read books with real depth, not genre Sci Fi shit. I draw and paint. You don't have to be talented or smart to do any of this, you just have to be motivated, and every robot has a burning furnace of self-loathing inside of them waiting to be unlocked as motivation.

I try to spend as little time on r9k as possible. It basically just reinforces my loneliness but for some reason I keep coming back.
>>
>>26585786
It just kind of happened for me. I think it's because my life is so far away from the point where I could get a woman that I don't even consider it as a possibility.

I can't say I recommend becoming a friendless shut-in though really.
>>
>>26586484
I've been considering this sort of a lifestyle. I realize that constantly being overstimulated on the internet without having to put in any thought or effort is really bad for my brain and I'm tired of being such a loser.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.