[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guy from last night that took a girl out to see Deadpool update
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 1455418294920.jpg (38 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1455418294920.jpg
38 KB, 500x375
Guy from last night that took a girl out to see Deadpool update thread.

I just got back and I think it went alright. I didn't pull off anything during the movie but we went to a buffet after it was over and talked for an hour or two. When we were walking to our cars afterwards I decided to grow some balls and put my arm around her after she said she was cold. She reciprocated. She says she wants to go out again.

I think I did it, guys. I feel like such a bum compared to her successful life but I did it.
>>
If you didnt kiss her you failed. Sorry anon.

Should have taken her somewhere better than a buffet.

The only way you can possibly save this is to not text or call her until she does. Do not hit her back immediately wait over an hour. Keep reaponses simple and get straight to the point.

Yea no ect make next hang out not a movie but malls are okay and kiss her immediately.

Confidently say it slipped your mind the other night and she will be putty in your hands.

Be calm confident let her do the talking and fuck her next week.

Enjoy your new piece of ass.

Do not ask her about relationships to be your girlfriend follow what i said until youre 3 months in then open up a little but not to much.

Fuck her regularly in fun ways and places.

Good luck heres me getting my dick sucked.
>>
awesome job man!

There is no such thing as "making it" as a normie. Just live your life and be happy, and try your best to make others happy in the process! Then you'll see there is more than just false social statuses
>>
File: 1360517425587.gif (2 MB, 400x166) Image search: [Google]
1360517425587.gif
2 MB, 400x166
>>26585488
Proud of you, Anon. You'll make it out of this hellhole one day.
>>
keep us posted if you can, preferably around this time

female interaction is so foreign to me it's like the way normies see popular tv shows
>>
>>26585663
Already texted her when I got home and I'll try to be more forward next time. I just couldn't find an opening. She said she wanted to hang out again both in person and just now in text.
>>
>>26585663
If he didn't get as much as a handy be failed.

Reminder that chicks fuck chad on the first date. If you're not blowing a load you're a beta chump
>>
File: 1455594798171.jpg (73 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1455594798171.jpg
73 KB, 600x600
Also, she has giant tiddies. Like giant. I don't know how I got so lucky but they're easily D or E.
>>
>>26585663
Ignore this faggot. You did good OP. I would def kiss on the second date and fuck by the third date at the latest
>>
What ethnicity is she? Friend
>>
>>26585488
last night the guy who was talking about deadpool was with his mom you cuck
>>
>>26586341
White or jewish
>>
File: cell lick.jpg (203 KB, 960x534) Image search: [Google]
cell lick.jpg
203 KB, 960x534
>>26586372
>tfw talking to a full blood jewish girl

I hope mr goldstein likes me
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.