[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you robots live a life you will remember? Man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: large.jpg (48 KB, 500x319) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
48 KB, 500x319
Why don't you robots live a life you will remember? Many of you are suicidal, why not sell your possessions and experience the beautiful world we live in?

Once you realize only your excuses hold you back you will be free to do as you choose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOI66GB4508
>>
File: 1455839158627.png (207 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1455839158627.png
207 KB, 400x400
>7 months later
Now what?
>>
Because I've already lived much of my life, and now I want to forget. You'll understand when you're old and full of regrets.
>>
>One day you'll dead
>You won't remember anything
>>
>>26585474

I really like the idea of travelling but the crucial part of it is the people you meet along the way and most robots simply dont have the social skills to make it as good a time and besides most of this stuff is suited to extroverts.
>>
>>26585474

Wait I just finished the video, chad quit a good job so he could be a professional traveler? A hobo?
>>
>>26585740
this.
why are normalfags so dumb?
>>
Because once i'm dead i'm not going to remember anything, duh
>>
File: trypophobia-173x250.jpg (44 KB, 173x250) Image search: [Google]
trypophobia-173x250.jpg
44 KB, 173x250
>>26585740
>yfw God rewards those who cherished his world and gets invited to the cool heaven parties, while shuns the neets who refused his joys and the heaven chads and stacies end up throwing rocks at you
>>
>>26586106
>premarital & extramarital sex
>adultery
>general hedonism
>not hell
kek
>>
File: 1448572977795.jpg (98 KB, 800x662) Image search: [Google]
1448572977795.jpg
98 KB, 800x662
>>26585474
Jesus fucking christ I sure hope I won't remember my life after I die. It's the only fucking solace I have

Just let me die in peace you fucking normies
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.