[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fake Tinder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: wesley-stromberg-bedhead-selfie.png (399 KB, 506x505) Image search: [Google]
wesley-stromberg-bedhead-selfie.png
399 KB, 506x505
So I made a fake Tinder account. Picked out a 9/10 looking Chad (pic related). I go to Big State Public Uni and there's a lot of really attractive girls on there. Make him a pre-med major and make him love puppies. In one day, he gets 2 matches. On the same day on my actual account, I got 5 (I'm a 5/10, maybe). Maybe it's the setting, maybe it's maybelline. But as far as I can tell, as long as you're not below a 5, you have a shot. You can do this robots. I believe in you.
>>
>>26585431
It's because he looks like a goddamn faggot. Earrings and choppy haircuts are for twinks.
>>
>>26585431
senpai it's because it's an obviously fake profile
>>
>>26585493
this
also he isn't even that attractive because he's pulling a faggy face
>>
My feelings are hurt because I only got matches from the fat chicks. so it's working but yea. Sometimes though I'll get matches instantly but then it stops. Fucking shit is broke.

also when they accidentally swipe right on you and have to unmatch you. ugh. destroys my little heart.
>>
>>26585431
I made a fake Tinder and used Babolimp as my profile pics and Chad as my name.

Description:
>I like lifting, having fun, and adventuring.
I'm rolling in the pussy nigga.
>>
File: 1442110737578.png (1 MB, 650x975) Image search: [Google]
1442110737578.png
1 MB, 650x975
>>26585431
What is tinder like? Is it only used up sluts? I'm pretty good looking and I'm manic so I want to try it.
>>
>>26585602
The only time I was superliked she unmatched me after I liked her. I'm assuming she did it on accident. Stupid bitch could have at least entertained me.
>>
>>26585431
If that's the pic you are using I can tell you why

>upwards angle; makes him look shoulder
>half closed eyes that make him look both high and unintelligent
>bed head; this is NOT the same as messy hair; makes him look like a fucking neet who hasn't had a job in 3 years
>brown eyes
>weak eyebrows
>obvious selfie; comes across as conceited
>shirtless pic; douchebag alarm
>fake diamond studded earrings; tryhard AND a poorfag

You picked a fucking 3/10 you faggot.
>>
>>26585674
>obvious selfie
>implying that's not most profile pictures
>>
>>26585431
That guy isn't even good looking though.

And really this thread was a pathetic excuse to brag about yourself. You should be ashamed.
>>
>>26585712
I don't have a single selfie on mine. I get about 7-10 matches a day.
>>
>>26585763
Yeah, but that's you. The majority uses selfies.

What's your bio?
>>
>>26585649
I got some dates while I was manic, two of them were with virgins too. Bitches love mania.
>>
>>26585674
>brown eyes

How the fuck is that a negative? We have to wear colored contacts to get girls now?
>>
That guy is like a 4.5/10 at best bro
>>
>>26585649
>tfw my ex looks exactly like this
>tfw I keep getting matches that look exactly like this
>tfw shitskin
>>
>>26585431
>that
>9/10

Pretty damn obvious that's you and your fishing for compliments you insecure beta cuck
>>
>>26585882
ok look up wesley stromberg then and tell me he visits r9k regularly.
>>
>>26585674
also
>bitch lips
>>
>>26585824
you dont hes just a fucking memer
>>
>>26585431
What the fuck is the deal with his eyebrows? They look drawn on, but I don't think they are.

Really doesn't suit the sort of messy style he's trying to do.
>>
>>26585978
>bitch lips
thin lipped white boy detected
>>
File: 1415824974318.jpg (123 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1415824974318.jpg
123 KB, 500x375
>>26585824
>How the fuck is that a negative?

No girl wants to be with some beta brown eye, who looks like he had his iris's stained with literal shit; have you seriously been living under a rock your whole life?

Why the fuck do you think every popular superhero in the world is a white guy, with blue eyes? Girls cream their pants over that shit.
>>
>>26585824

It's a negative because girls love white guys, not shit skins.

You don't have to wear contacts, girls will see through your guise anyway, may as well just give up and go MGTOW instead and give space for actual whites to repopulate.
>>
update: the tinder profile has received 20 matches since i last checked. disregard this entire thread. im gonna go cry myself to sleep.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.