[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever received a gift from a grill?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7
File: 1455760860964.jpg (186 KB, 1280x1442) Image search: [Google]
1455760860964.jpg
186 KB, 1280x1442
Have you ever received a gift from a grill?
>>
Secret Santa gifts, birthday presents from friends, and this one time a girl gave me one of her earrings
>>
Yes she was giving kisses for everyone in the class right before Christmas.

>Hershey's kisses
>>
>>26585479
>a girl gave me one of her earrings

Did you fuck her?
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 640x854) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 640x854
>>26585525
Forgot pic

>I love you
>>
I've never had a female friend of any kind, so no.
>>
>>26585868
>I love you

pls stop ;_;
>>
Does everyone at Christian camp being forced to hug everyone else count?
It was certainly appreciated either way.
>>
>>26585379
Yes. Only two, not counting relatives. One was a keychain, the other a shot glass. I carry the keychain with me everywhere.
>>
before a girl fully realized the extent of my problems she gave me her japanese childhood copy of pokemon green
now she's dating some indie chad
>>
>>26585986
>Her Japanese green copy
Holy shit that's quite the trophy. I started with that one but it was because R&B wasn't out yet. Got it for emulator of course.
>>
>>26585868
>censors his first name
>>
>>26586094
>his

Can you read?
>>
When I was in 9th grade my friend (who had a crush on me at the time) gave me a bracelet when I moved away. We texted frequently for the 2 years I was gone. When I came back I was socially awkward and had gotten uglier. She stopped talking to me forever immediately.
>>
>>26586094
It was her name. Not a common one either
>>
>>26585868
how old are you to get such easy homeworks?
>>
>>26585379
What's up with that picture? Gift giving procedure in japan is give with two hands recieve with two hands.
>>
>>26585379
I don't know, maybe in elementary. I can't remember though. It was probably something like a piece of chocolate or candy.
>>
>>26586205
tsun-de-re
>>
>>26586126
watch your fucking pronouns
>>
>>26585379
n-no..

I cry very hard m80 ;_______________;

historyshallrepeat
>>
>>26586189
Taken few years ago but I'm still a teen for a couple of months
>>
>>26586338
Hey at least you don't try to hide it.
>>
>>26586619
I don't see a reason why I would want to hide that.

But yeah she's got a Chad bf now...
>>
I girl in high school who had a crush on me gave me a flower on Valentine's day once.

She was homely and I wasn't really interested, but it was nice nonetheless.
>>
File: bino white.png (348 KB, 610x337) Image search: [Google]
bino white.png
348 KB, 610x337
>>26585379
>"I'm going to X anon, do you want anything?"
>"No, you don't have a lot of money"
>"But I really wanto to get you something!"
>"no, I'm good"
>3 days later
>"Hey, I'm at X, it's really nice here! I'm looking for something to get you!"
>"I told you not to get me anything"
>"Hahaha! Anon, I'm getting you something anyway"

feels gud desu
>>
>>26585379
one girl made muffin for my birthday and on another birthday she and another friends bought me a used PS1. another girl boguth a ticket for the prodigy together with another friend. i should mention that they both slept with different friends of mine later but those faggots can't play rayman ;^)
>>
my high school gf bought me a warhammer model once
pretty cute girl, serious daddy issues though
>>
>>26585379
never. never been given a present from a friend either.
>>
>>26585379
I got a teddy bear put in my locker one valentine's day in high school. I never found out who it was from, I think they put it in the wrong locker.

That was over a decade ago, I still have it somewhere.
>>
>>26585379
no, in elementary school I got the generic valentines cards you were required to give out to everyone but I've never gotten anythign else
>>
besides something little in primary school, no.
>>
>>26585379

got a concert ticked once, she said it was gonna be our first date. i threw it in her feet and walked away.
>>
>>26585379
Yeah. My grandmum sends me money and cards. :DDD God Bless.
>>
>>26587999
but why originali
>>
>>26588115

she had an bf, wouldn't let go
>>
.... no.

Congratulations op, what a remarkable feel you've discovered!
>>
>>26585379
No.
>muted, etc.

ALL of my ex-gfs always bought shit, "for me," but was really for them. Honestly I wish I never met them now. I feel like less of a man now after interacting with women than when I was alone.
>>
Yeah
a girl in my class burnt me a 2pac album when I was 12.
Was a very nice gesture.
>>
a girl gave me a note in middle school after I lent her some pencil lead before a big test. I only looked at the front of it and it had hearts and shit and I immediately got so flustered I just crammed that shit in a pile of graded homework papers, which I later discretely threw out. No clue what the note said.

In high school I got a few of those 'candygram' things. Like before I was terrified of it and tossed them in the trash when I was sure nobody was looking. Didn't check the names at all because I was convinced someone was just doing it to make fun of me and I wasn't going to fall for it.

Had a girl in college buy me beer once because I said I'd only hang out if she had free alcohol. I drank it and then never went near her again because I was convinced she was up to something.
>>
>>26588234
The note part sounds really cute, why did you throw it out? Were you that embarrassed? Did you ever interact with her again?

Sounds like a cherish-able item to me. If it said something cute I probably would have given her a nice nudge when walking past her or something or maybe breath on her if I ever got the chance. I wish I could have had a cute school-age relationship...
>>
>>26588575
>or maybe breath on her if I ever got the chance
Am I just not adept at romance? The serious posting on this board is hilarious.
>>
>>26588823
Honestly, I'm surprised anyone even answered. It was subtle but it was still bait.
>>
>>26585932
this w/o the shot glass
>>
File: 1453827014878.png (626 KB, 788x720) Image search: [Google]
1453827014878.png
626 KB, 788x720
Life, its wasn't a really good gift.
Can't take it back for another one.
>>
File: 1406738019817.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1406738019817.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
qt philipino girl at work once gave me an "appreciation card" for being a good leader, whatever that meant. i dont think she had a crush on me, i think she was just being nice, but i cherished that card like it was worth a million dollars. it had my name in little cardboard cut out letters on the front of it and a bunch of hand drawn artwork all over it. i used to keep it in my bag at all times and take it out to look at it to cheer me up during bad times, but now its disappeared and i have no idea where it went. i want to fucking kill myself
>>
>>26585525
i got hershey kisses too on valentines day
>>
>>26586189
It's not homework its notes
>>26585868
Were you in Palm Beach County?
>>
>>26585479
I legitimately chickened out of secret santa in my 7 person class because I was worried it would be creepy if I made the gift something she likes even though she doesn't know shit about me.
>>
>>26585379

Not from a non-family member
>>
Nope, not even from my mother.
>>
>>26590561
This said and my own anxiety aside I got some shit from a few girls that I didn't even get was supposed to be nice or get my attention because I'm too convinced anyone talking to me secretly hates me
>>
File: IMG_20160219_002804.jpg (1 MB, 2148x2891) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160219_002804.jpg
1 MB, 2148x2891
From a potential love interest??

Yeah, only once, this lighter.

We were the only two practicants in the company we used to work, then we became closer and she gave me this lighter out of nowhere one day and I have carried it with me since.
Still I don't know what the fuck does that kanji mean, does any of you robots know??
Oh yeah she stopped talking to me long time ago in case anyone is wondering.
>>
>>26585379
>Couple of watches
>Trip to Venice
>A tie
>A sword
>Lens + whole lotta accessories for my camera
>A balisong
>A fossil
>Doctor Who / Firefly / Harry Potter/ other vaguely nerdy fandom shirts, underwear, etc
>Book of poems she'd written
>Scrapbook of photos, sketches and mementos from all our holiday that she'd secretly made
>A sort of map/painting of all the places we've been together that she had one of her friends paint for her
I think that's most of the presents my ex gave me.
Other than her, a Nepali girl I over there gave me this weird plastic cube filled with plastic flowers, charms and a photo of us.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.