[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay lads I just took 10mg of Zyprexa and I'm not Bipolar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
Okay lads I just took 10mg of Zyprexa and I'm not Bipolar or Schizo. Will this have any sort of recreational effect whatsoever or am I wasting my time?
>>
File: 1436211864778.jpg (17 KB, 250x245) Image search: [Google]
1436211864778.jpg
17 KB, 250x245
>>26585267
>thinks he can get high on antipsychotics

wew man just wew toppa kek m8 top top tippy tip ngger kek i tell ya

>mfw op is 15
>>
You're probably going to black out soon. You might want to go lie down.
>>
File: 1414714200952.jpg (48 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1414714200952.jpg
48 KB, 499x499
It's good for stimulant crashes or for aborting psychedelic trips gone wrong. But other than that, no value. Turns you into a sedated zombie. Have fun though, OP.
>>
>>26585325
Don't make fun of me man, I hate myself enough as it is.
>>
File: 1412999654439.jpg (26 KB, 427x425) Image search: [Google]
1412999654439.jpg
26 KB, 427x425
>>26585625
if you really want to get high as hell for a few bucks, go and buy some DXM and/or diphenhydramine at your local pharmacy

i have a dxm guide if you want it
>>
>>26585657
Do this shit, OP

I did it about a month ago. Best 2 bucks I've ever spent. Literally can not think of a better "bang for your buck" recreational drug. Only shitty part is that I feel like I have to wait a while before doing it again to avoid long-term side effects.
>>
>>26585657
This

But DXM will fuck your shit up for a few days. Not just the high, but the afterglow can last a long time. Just general foggy headedness, depersonalization and dissociation for 1-2 days after a good dose (400-600mg)
>>
File: dexguide.jpg (2 MB, 1944x3708) Image search: [Google]
dexguide.jpg
2 MB, 1944x3708
>>26585689
yes. do wait. i made the mistake of doing it like 15 times in a few months lol. im probably never going back to it until i get powder, or maybe after like a year or something. i didnt build a massive tolerance or anything, just the chugging syrup bullshit got to me after a while.

i would recommend 2 months or more inbetween trips 2bh

diphenhydramine or benadryl is aight too if you dont take more than 8 pills
>>
>>26585657
Everyone always leaves out Benzedrex too. It's an amazing OTC stimulant. It's chemically nearly identical to meth, with a change in the molecule ring. Lasts you a good 14 hrs or so. Very, very euphoric. Tingles all over your body, hypersensitivity to touch, makes you very chatty. Whenever I need to write a paper I get that stuff, and it lets me pump one out in no time. In my opinion, it's a better drug than DXM and especially DPH. Feels like more of a "real" drug, one that should be illegal.
>>
>>26585753
wait wut?

ive never even tried stimulants before

what is this? do they sell it at any rite aid/cvs/walgreens etc?
>>
>>26585725
Does it fuck with your brain development? I'm only 18 and still growing a little bit.
>>
File: dexzombie.png (143 KB, 1508x700) Image search: [Google]
dexzombie.png
143 KB, 1508x700
>>26585797
lol i was doing it at 17

it wont make you crazy unless you do it often.

if you want to see dxm crazy, go to 420ch /dis/ and look at some of the wacky posts there by people who take it weekly/multiple times a week/erryday
>>
Have fun gaining like 20 pounds a month.
>>
>>26585784
Walgreens and Rite Aid usually have it. It's a nasal decongestant. You break open the container and eat the cotton rod inside. It's really nasty, but gets the job done.
>>
>>26585817
Damn if I got to that point I'd want to kill myself, what a waste of fucking life pham

Do you feel any side effects after you did them as often as you said you did
>>
>>26585817
>>26585924

oh and i should also add that it occurs over a length of time

several months, years. only then is when youre fucked. if you go on a little stint like i did and then cease use, or go waaaay down in frequency, you go back to normal.

the only side effects i had were i would forget small things, like "where the fuck did i put that joint i just rolled" "where the fuck are my keys" "where the fuck is my phone" but i'd always find it, right there in the open or in my chair cushion

sometimes i would stutter on a word here and there, put the wrong inflection or tone on a word in a sentence. but that was as far as it went. i was still coherent. and that stopped once i ended the 3 month party
>>
>>26585976
I literally have all of those things and the only drugs I've been doing is weed and booze

Maybe I'm just retarded?
>>
>>26586064
nah man, im a 420 erryday faggot myself, i had the problems before but the dxm party made them worse

i drink too occasionally, not more than like once a month or so and im 18
>>
>be on Zyprexa for 2 years
>210lbs 2013
>280lbs 2016
I don't really do anything but sit on my ass all day, but this is easily the worst side effect.
>>
>>26585657
Read that as DMX
>Fuck dyslexia
>>
>>26586171
3 years*
Also used to smoke about an oz of bud every month and quit completely, along with cigarettes(carton a week)

didn't help with the weight gain at all
>>
>>26586151
Same but I only smoke on the weekends and started when I was 16.

I always wonder how much it fucked with my development though. I hit puberty pretty early though, by the time I was 15 I looked 18 kek
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.