[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please tell me there are decent women out there, bros. Women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: kurt.jpg (65 KB, 480x586) Image search: [Google]
kurt.jpg
65 KB, 480x586
Please tell me there are decent women out there, bros. Women who aren't whores, are actually interesting, don't want to hop on some dumb musclebound Chad's dick, are loyal, and have interests that go beyond watching TV or staring in the mirror. Please. Please don't tell me all women are shallow, degenerate, vapid sluts who only use men as wallets and sex toys.
>>
Genuinely interesting, cool, friendly girls who aren't sluts exist

They're just all lesbians
>>
Or just like get in shape
>>
>>26585247
This

Bi/Straight girl's that fit OP's criteria? Kek, nonexistent.
>>
File: 1454749288077.jpg (332 KB, 1600x1422) Image search: [Google]
1454749288077.jpg
332 KB, 1600x1422
>>26585187
This picture fills me with so much fucking rage. This is why Kurt killed himself. I'm not some fag who thinks everything Kurt wrote was deep, almost all of it was just angst and rage, there was nothing beyond that. That is why I like it.

I know a lot of robots consider Kurt a Chad, but he was a reject in highschool. Staceys like in that pic never fucking talked to him, and yet here she is pretending like she can relate. Normies were why Kurt killed himself. These fucking normies ruin everything, I can't even listen to my favorite band anymore without being constantly reminded that normies look at Kurt as a messiah and they don't even realize they are the reason it ended.
>>
>>26585247
lesbians have some of the most violent relationships, they're prone to being feminists, what sounds good about this?

ugly girls are all of those traits but be honest nobody likes ugly people
>>
>>26585187
They exist, but you have a better chance of being bitten by a shark or hit by lightning than finding one.
>>
>implying kurt killed himself

EYES ON COURTNEY
>>
>>26585187
>Women who aren't whores, are actually interesting, don't want to hop on some dumb musclebound Chad's dick, are loyal, and have interests that go beyond watching TV or staring in the mirror.

Those are called lesbians OP.
>>
>>26585187
They do, but not while you're in high school.
>>
>>26585414
>Implying women ever grow out of their high school mentality
>>
Alot of girls appear that way but at some point in time you find out that they arent really that way the hard way
Cant let women give you your self worth man. Make money and excel at something.
>>
>>26585187
They don't exist. Deal with it. Stop chasing them and do what you really like. The urge to get a girl will pass itself after some time.
>inb4 someone calls me a fat manlet or something similar and blames my failure with girls on that
>194cm (6ft 4) and 93 kilos (205 lbs)
>>
>>26585187
A conservative university. Look for the in classes that are difficult.
>>
>>26585335
>In high school
Do you guys ever get the fuck over high school?
>>
>>26585433
>Wisdom of a 20 year old: the post
>>
>>26585384

Do people honestly believe this? I don't care one way or the other, but Courtney Love has not had a coherent sober thought since 1987. Do you really think someone that drugged out and stupid not only planned her husbands death but successfully got away with it?
>>
>>26585310
I love how the only reply suggesting you being the one to change doesnt get any attention
>>
>>26585577
Because it actually works man. I lost 80 pounds and I'm doing good
>>
>>26585655
>>26585577
>>26585533
>>26585511
>>26585466
>>26585433
Holy shit, the dubs!
>>
>>26585577
Dude just lift bro lol just go to the gym rofl it's easy bro lmao
Fuck off.
>>
File: 323552.jpg (144 KB, 694x488) Image search: [Google]
323552.jpg
144 KB, 694x488
My older sister is the best woman I know and the reason why I never slipped to the abyss of muh soggy kneeism. Knowing that women like her exist makes my life bit better, perhaps someday I will have a gf exactly like that.

She was going to be a physicist, but she then changed to medical science. She's married to a computer programmer who is a balding manlet, and my sister is wayyy out of his league. My sister looks like those stereotypical nordic blondes you can see in american comedy movies, but she's not a bimbo at all. They have two children.
She obviously cares more than just looks and that's one of the reasons why she is so great.

>browsing vidya magazine
>my sister walks by and sees a picture of some skimpy clothed female character with impossible features
>instinctively prepare myself for lesson in feminism 101
>"You know, anon, not all real life women look like that. You know that, right?"
>y-yeah...
>she smiles and walks away
>>
>>26585707
It's really not difficult though
>>
>>26585472
>women are either anti-racist, pro-slut, anti-sexist, anti-everything-that-makes-themselves-or-minorities-feel-bad OR they're religious conservatives
SEND HELP
>>
>>26585187
There out there but there pretty damaged too and come with a whole other set of problems. Beare is currently dealing with a girl who seems very interested but is also underaged. Beare is trying to maintain friendly distance but she always ends every conversation with a heart
>>
File: 1455068240962.jpg (41 KB, 794x794) Image search: [Google]
1455068240962.jpg
41 KB, 794x794
>>26585335
This senpai.
>wrote most of his lyrics minutes before recording a song, had openly stated that they were meaningless
>Stacys still try to analyze them and quote them to sound "deep"
The ultimate irony of this his suicide solidified his celebrity status.
>>
>>26585335
>giving a shit about kurt cobain
lol
>>
File: 1455661496689.jpg (24 KB, 480x590) Image search: [Google]
1455661496689.jpg
24 KB, 480x590
>>26585769
>mfw being anti-racist and anti-sexist makes you a SJW ultra-liberal on /r9k/
Oh, how out of touch this place is.
>>
File: mentlegen.png (975 KB, 1021x767) Image search: [Google]
mentlegen.png
975 KB, 1021x767
>>26585335
Lol I just looked it up, Kurt's life literally plays out like a script from The Handbook of Edgyness.
>Happy child
>Skilled at everything he does (art, music, sports, literally Chad in the making)
>mommy and daddy divorced
>Kurt becomes a rebellious little shit
>withdraws from social life at school
>Starts spraypainting cars and throwing sports matches to piss off his dad
>Became super religious because his friend (who he was living with at the time) was only to violently renounce it
>He even kept a diary

I'm not big enough into Nirvana to have known his whole life but I didn't know he was the Original Edgelord, but it makes sense since him and his music spawned a generation of them, even to this day.

Just goes to show your reality is what you make of it, even for Chads.
>>
>>26585991
Kurt Cobain was always an edgy faggot, IMO, and normies never even think about it like that. His music is super overrated too, Nirvana is mediocre IMO.
>>
>>26585533

I'm 26 and have been out of high school for the better part of 8 years, and I can confirm the vast majority of them never leave high school. I've worked with many people since high school with at least 10 years on me, and 90% of them did nothing but complain about the woman they were with. My current job has a dude who's wife is constantly calling and nagging, taking his shit, manipulating him, and frankly I don't know how he puts up with it.

I've worked under the management of two women in their 30s who managed to get 2 other women fired or to quit because they didn't like that they were older. The kicker? I WAS AT THAT JOB FOR LESS THAN 2 MONTHS, and the 3rd girl looked like she was at a breaking point.

Women as a collective whole are shitty bitches who never left high school. Are there decent ones? Sure. They can literally pick from anyone they want, so good luck.
>>
Please tell me there are decent guys out there, bros. Guys who aren't Chads, are actually interesting, don't want to fuck Stacey vagina, are loyal, and have interests that go beyond watching anime or playing video games. Please. Please don't tell me all guys are shallow, degenerate, vapid morons who only use women as objects and sex toys.
>>
>>26585187
They're out there man. Don't listen to the unhappy faggots here that will never find them. I found quite a few and I'm older.
>>
>>26585533
>Toasty of a roastie: the post
>>
http://poal.me/ero9th
i need /r9k/s opinion
>>
>>26585247
Pretty much summed it up
Everyone that knows me considers me bro af tier and about half of the girls I've met or dated were totally into gaming animu highfiving and kickbacks
Straight girls are the slutbags, yuri is the purest form of love
>>
>>26586923
i know this is bait still,video games and anime are definitely better then tv and normiebook
>>
>>26585187
Oh they definitely do. Trust me. They just dont want to talk to you.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.