[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No one can save us
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
No one can save us
>>
>>26584798
I used to cut my thighs but then I realized it was the dumbest thing I would ever do in my entire life. I also realized that any way I tried to justify it to myself, it all came down to wanting attention as a teenager.

Pls get out underage b&
>>
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>26584814
I'm 21 senpai
>>
>>26584798
2edgey 4me
cut lengthwise next time
>>
>>26584798

are you 15

edgy kid go away
>>
>>26584798
Memes aside, talk to somebody or call a hotline. Cutting is awful.
>>
>>26584798
>>26584854
fucking gross, dude
>>
>>26584814
I'm not OP, I used to cut myself in states of mind where I didn't know too much what I was doing. I cut my thighs and told no one about it save for some doctors. I didn't want any attention.

If you injure yourself for attention you're just as ill in the head as someone who injures for whatever other reason. I'm glad you're better about it. We should feel equally bad for someone who harms themselves for attention as we feel for anyone else afflicted by mental illness.
>>
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>26584890
Honestly what would a hotline do?
>>26584895
Here's more just for you
>>
>>26584798
RIP Original "OP's A Faggot!" Poster
>>
>>26584937
I don't know why I do it I think I like the feeling of it also I'm OP
>>
>>26584971
I don't have any single reason why either. I just got stressed out, depressed and though about suicide and cutting would mitigate those thoughts and feelings for a while. It's like an animal that gets brain damage or something and scratches itself constantly until it bleeds and rips off its own ears. But as humans we can control it better.

Mindfulness meditation helped me and a lot of people out. Done properly, it makes you able to observe yourself from an "outside" perspective and control your own mind. Pretty soon you learn to be mindful without meditating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6T02g5hnT4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6T02g5hnT4
>>
>>26584798
gayest thread in weeks
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 374x422) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 374x422
Hey opie
If you're harming yourself to feel physical sensation, go take a steaming hot shower or sit out in the snow
If it's for self punishment, exercise until you collapse instead
If it's for any form of human attention then I dunno m80 looks like it's working
I wish you would not do this to yourself. You do not deserve to be in pain like this and I hope you can find something else to occupy your time until you feel better
>>
>>26585222
I feel like I deserve getting hurt because I'm such a piece of shit, if it was for human attention I think people would notice since I walk around in blood stained pants.
>>
>>26585283
Even if you were the most evil, worthless human alive, inflicting pain on anyone is bad. You are a person too and no matter the reasoning behind it I don't believe you should be doing this. Please be kinder to yourself, do something you enjoy as a distraction, or go to bed.
>>
You're either going to end up killing yourself or living a happier life. Odds are big for both (you're not the first to think you're trash). If you end up being happy you'll have scars reminding people how much of a cringy sperglord you were. Do you want that?

Like what's this even going to do? Either kill yourself if you hate yourself that much or stop. The fact that you're doing such an half assed thing proves that the odds of "happy life" are big.
>>
>cutting horizontal, not vertical
Pussy nigga
>>
File: 1450689030858.jpg (41 KB, 421x347) Image search: [Google]
1450689030858.jpg
41 KB, 421x347
I did my arm a few nights ago when I was wasted just to see what it was like

Felt pretty dumb once I sobered up, just hoping it doesn't leave a scar now because having to hide my arm from everyone would be shitty
>>
File: nickelback.jpg (102 KB, 807x658) Image search: [Google]
nickelback.jpg
102 KB, 807x658
A hero can save us.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.