[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, what will it be? Choose wisely.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1452889925685.jpg (604 KB, 1314x2060) Image search: [Google]
1452889925685.jpg
604 KB, 1314x2060
So, what will it be?

Choose wisely.
>>
>>26584489
zinkar, id ravage that alien pussy
>>
>>26584489
>Likes anime

Into the trash it goes.
>>
>>26584489

>ever picking the nigger

Kill yourself, degenerate trash.
>>
>>26584736
>>26584706
>>26584528
Wow r9k you just showed how stupid and ignorant you guys are today. Youd SERIOUSLY pick an alien over a black girl??? Omg
>>
>>26584775
I believe I said:

>Likes anime
Into the trash it goes

Nothing about the fact that she's a nigger
>>
>>26584489
>not forging a star empire with Zin'kar
Lashonda is more desirable than the majority of human females though.
>>
>>26584489
The alien you would be retarded to choose the black women. I mean look at her she is a BLACK WOMAN.
>>
>all that makeup on the nigger
>on top of that the image is photoshopped
probably looks worse than the alien all natural
>>
>>26584489
her name is Izsha though
>>
>>26584919
Izsha is a zerg advisor in service to Sarah Kerrigan. She is a unique type of zerg, one of a kind.

Izsha exemplifies a midpoint for Kerrigan, standing between Kerrigan's cold rationality and the feral nature of the Swarm. She harkens back to the ideology of the Overmind, but is still a rational individual.

In earlier times, Kerrigan used her to store her thoughts and plans.On at least one occasion she entrusted Izsha with a plan to infest a planet using the hyper-evolutionary virus through its water supply.

Izsha reunited with Kerrigan following the latter's de-infestation and subsequent return to the Swarm. She served as an advisor, recalling memories from her time as the Queen of Blades and helping her to reclaim the Swarm while remaining attached to her queen's leviathan.
>>
File: 1455806292679.jpg (29 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1455806292679.jpg
29 KB, 480x480
>>26584489
Meanwhile this is what a black weaboo looks like in real life. This is Bebe this is the BEAST that wants an asian man. LOL the world will end before this ugly bitch can get an asian bf.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.